What's new

U.S. and Saudis in Growing Rift as Power Shifts

i don't agree with you in large parts of what you said, but thats normal and i respect you for been polite at least

When you mentioned the ministry of interior, in some thing has nothing to do with him, your Job became clear, "mabahith" all of your lies about border which "every single common Saudi citizen" knows is false, is crystal clear, you don't even have a diu

you were just trolling and thats your Job, you are paid to lie and attack any one who say the truth about our goverment & corruption.

in case any one here doesn't know mabahith, they are the Saudi Secret police, their job is prosecute average saudi citizens for political reasons, there job is to spread rummors, attack any one talks about corruption, they have full departments to monitor internet and write propoganda all over it, they are just like the syrian regime "shibbihah"

mabahith is the Saudi version of Shibbihah

now you have ignore, you can talk to yourself there and just don't insult your self too much in the mean while.

i did not even bother to read about your trolls, and i'm glad they added the ignore button, it is useful for trolls specially Mabahith.

bye bye son

Well, you are welcome and we obviously don't agree.

Come on. @Yzd Khalifa is half American. Was not born in KSA and is now in the USA. All his own words. Why are you saying such nonsense. Nobody is paid here by anyone. Such thing does not even exist.

I think that you are taking it too far. It becomes childish accusations. Lastly ALL Saudi Arabian members here have admitted to problems and corruption is nothing new. We know what happened in Riyadh after the floods.

I don't like seeing clashes among fellow compatriots, Muslims and Arabs. So please stop.

Having dual citizenship is forbidden by Saudi law, any one wants saudi citizenship must give up any other citizenship.

Any way, i'm one of the oldest Saudi memebrs in this forum, i never argue with any one, this time i did argue and i regret it, because it is usesless to talk to a troll, or some one who don't have even the manners of a human being , or the oneswho have an official a job here (i'm speaking in general term here) i have used the ignore botton and it is a bless.

Thanks for your concern and i appreciate it.

Having dual citizenship is forbidden by Saudi law, any one wants saudi citizenship must give up any other citizenship.

Any way, i'm one of the oldest Saudi memebrs in this forum, i never argue with any one, this time i did argue and i regret it, because it is usesless to talk to a troll, or some one who don't have even the manners of a human being , or the oneswho have an official a job here (i'm speaking in general term here) i have used the ignore botton and it is a bless.

Thanks for your concern and i appreciate it.

In theory that is but we both know that many persons have dual citizenship.

I think that you are exaggerating once again. There are no spies or agendas here my friend. If you think such about @Yzd Khalifa then you do not know him.

No, you should voice your opinion here and contribute more. I like seeing more Saudi Arabians here and Arabs.

And since you are older than us you can tell us things we don't know about that well.

Where are you from in Hijaz originally? Maybe our families know each other, LOL. Although likelihood is little.o_O

No, you should voice your opinion here and contribute more. I like seeing more Saudi Arabians here and Arabs.

And since you are older than us you can tell us things we don't know about that well.

Where are you from in Hijaz originally? Maybe our families know each other, LOL. Although likelihood is little.o_O

Well it is not really important, this is a just forum, few people will see it and fewer will understand, thats why i don't argue aorund here, it is just there is no point of it really and will change nothing in reality.

By the way, i meant by one of the oldest saudi members in registeration not age :), but probably i'm also older than most fellow Saudis around, though i'm not really old! :)

I'm from from makkah province the southern part of of it, Gonfodah disctrict originally, thats where i come from, but i don't reside there.

Well it is not really important, this is a just forum, few people will see it and fewer will understand, thats why i don't argue aorund here, it is just there is no point of it really and will change nothing in reality.

By the way, i meant by one of the oldest saudi members in registeration not age :), but probably i'm also older than most fellow Saudis around, though i'm not really old! :)

I'm from from makkah province the southern part of of it, Gonfodah disctrict originally, thats where i come from, but i don't reside there.

Well, you are somewhat right about that but don't underestimate human cooperation. We live in a age of the internet.

I saw long ago a lot of old Saudi Arabian users on this forum but they seem to all have vanished? Maybe they did well.

That is good. I have been in that district. I am from Makkah, the city. Nice to have a fellow Hijazi around.:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom