What's new

U.S. Flies B-52s Through China’s Expanded Air Defense Zone

I'm sure every Indians here are disgraced by you being a whiner. That is why they are not defending you. And let's be honest, if have to bet your life on who will be taking home the Lombardi trophy, who will you pick. No need to answer, I already know.

always nice to see a Chinese learning our American sport and jumping on a bandwagon . especially one who has not clue about the history or ultimate goal of the sport.

A Type 052D destroyer in the zone would be able to detect any American or Japanese plane within a few hundred kilometers radius. The first Type 052D, which is near operational, would be stationed in the zone.

An interesting story.

During thr warring states period, the Duke of Qin wanted the title King like the rest of his counter parts in China.

But at that time Qin has only been strong a few years, and none of the others that had history and prestige thought he was their equal.

During the ceremony to declare themselves king, the Duke of Qin was humiliated by the others who did become king.

Some years later, after a few brutal wars in which the Duke emerged victorious he again asked for the ceremony and made all the others attend and he in turn humiliated them.

A few decades later, the formally small "barbaric" state of Qin reunited China and set the course for thousand years of imperial rule.

What's the moral of the story? China, 1.4 billion people, one of the biggest country of the world, and second largest economy in only 30 years, we cannot be stopped. So humiliate us if you wish, but all it will do is make us hate you more and wait for our chance.

1989 embargo resulted in indigenous military industry, 1996 resulted in the goal of a powerful navy. Now we have both, not quite complete, but who can honestly say, at 2013, they thought China would be where it's at.

Now the question is, today, what will happen now. When people say don't poke the tiger, you should really listen, it's spoken from experience.

China is the world's biggest country in terms of population. GDP means nothing. If China wants to, China can take a page from America's book and borrow a quintillion US dollars from itself, build 100 aircraft carriers, and then nullify the debt to itself.

China is the world's biggest country in terms of population. GDP means nothing. If China wants to, China can take a page from America's book and borrow a quintillion US dollars from itself, build 100 aircraft carriers, and then nullify the debt to itself.

You can't borrow because nobody is buying...alternatively everyone including your country is buying treasuries from us ... at the worst ROI of under 2% = a guaranteed loss on return. But you still park your money with us!

You can't borrow because nobody is buying...alternatively everyone including your country is buying treasuries from us ... at the worst ROI of under 2% = a guaranteed loss on return. But you still park your money with us!

:lol: your economic knowledge is so poor that you are beyond help.

Everyone can borrow but not at the same rate. The Fed is buying the bonds because the interest rate in the market is way too high for the US regime to afford.

That's the whole point of QE. Operation twist was designed to twist the maturity of the bonds in the Fed balance sheet by swapping the short term bonds for long term bonds.

Why? Because the US regime wants as long as possible to pay off the principle.

By targeting the yield curve on long term treasuries, they could make it little bit more affordable in terms of interest payments.

But QE can never be tapered because the US economy is stuck in it. If you withdraw QE, you lose control of long term interest rates and makes borrowing much harder for the regime, businesses and individuals.

QE is helping the housing market as it has driven down mortgage rates by buying mortgages.

Withdrawing QE means the housing market will slump again if left to its natural supply and demand.

The US is operating on an artificial drug but the more QE you take, the bigger the dose must be each time to get a marginal benefit. This is due to diminishing marginal returns.

But of course this went woooosh over your airhead :lol:

From a technical perspective, China does not have the necessary sensor stations to effectively monitor the entire area to truly make it a Chinese ADIZ. Basically, right now China just simply drew lines on the map and made rules. If a couple of B-52s and a US-Japan-SKR exercise is enough to divert whatever scant sensor resources towards that area, NO ONE will know what else was in the area. None but US, that is.

Same as when there were Soviets bombers. You think that was a 'serious' question? :lol:

Proof and sources please?

US govt monetize its own debt, $80b/month. So what u talking about Willis?

always nice to see a Chinese learning our American sport and jumping on a bandwagon . especially one who has not clue about the history or ultimate goal of the sport.

Nice to see an Indian who pretend to be an American supporting a team known for whining. A team that reflect India media and forum member's attitude. So I'm not surprised you support that whining team, which just reflect your whining attitude base on what you had posted.

Nice to see an Indian who pretend to be an American supporting a team known for whining. A team that reflect India media and forum member's attitude. So I'm not surprised you support that whining team, which just reflect your whining attitude base on what you had posted.

spoken like a true bandwagon off the boat cheerleader. Must be a chinese thing " look ma I won the qualifying race but never made it to no1"... but I am so so great in chinatown USA!

look up the meaning of the american term " carpetbagger", fits you well...

spoken like a true bandwagon off the boat cheerleader. Must be a chinese thing " look ma I won the qualifying race but never made it to no1"... but I am so so great in chinatown USA!

look up the meaning of the american term " carpetbagger", fits you well...

Calling people carpet bagger? You must not know the history of this term because you would fit the people who invented this word to the tee. For those who do not know, Southern whites called Northerners Carpet bagger during reconstruction. Northerner who ruled the south during military occupation of the South carry a bag made up of carpet material. So southern racist whites called the Northerners carpetbaggers. This racist Indian is associating himself with the Southern KKK racist by calling others carpetbagger. He is so pathetic that he not only trying to associate with American while he is clearly an Indian, he start to associate himself with white racist and call none whites names. This guy must be the one that try to support the white supremacist in Storm Front because he is a "Aryan" but is told to "f*ck off"

Hay, I grew up in America and went to elementary through high school here in America back in the 80s. And I'm a major history enthusiast, as you can see that most of my posts are related to history. Finally, my favorite part of US history is prior to civil war and then civil war history.

BTW: Reconstruction is the period of time in US history immediately right after US civil war where victorious northern military governed the south.

U.S. 'advising' airlines to 'comply' with China request on disputed zone :lol:

• U.S. official: The U.S. is "advising" air carriers to "comply" with China's request
  • It's "for safety," even if the U.S. doesn't recognize China's new air defense zone

Proof and sources please?
You must be either joking or truly stupid. Soviet bombers have been playing with Alaska's ADIZ throughout the Cold War. So if Chinese bombers wants to play? We are willing.

Calling people carpet bagger? You must not know the history of this term because you would fit the people who invented this word to the tee. For those who do not know, Southern whites called Northerners Carpet bagger during reconstruction. Northerner who ruled the south during military occupation of the South carry a bag made up of carpet material. So southern racist whites called the Northerners carpetbaggers.

Thats the historical context, today carpetbagger means an opportunistic parasite.

One of the best threads on PDF.

I don't even need my Foxtel subscription anymore, I get my daily dose of comedy from the Chinese members here :3

I don't really know why people from both side jump up with joy when the B-52 penetrated the so called "ADIZ"

You can set a ADIZ anywhere, even cover the whole world, an defensive monitoring airspace is design for the conivence of the local country so they can dedicate all their air defence resource on a particular airspace.

This air space would still be international airspace, even if china declare it to be the edge of Japanese soverign air space, it does not mean china can do anything for it except monitoring. Nor does it mean anyone require to acknowledge said air space exist

If I were Japan, I will probably send more sortie to the so called ADIZ when those require the Chinese to do something to identify the bogey.

People cheer for china don't really know how insignificant this airspace is, where people against china overestimate the Chinese power in this airspace. Where they can do absolutely nothing to any aircraft flying thru

Back
Top Bottom