What's new

U.S. preps for possible cruise missile attack on Syrian gov't forces

My 0.2 cents is that no major attack will happen besides maybe a small missile strike to save face.

USA doesn't want to go in because, after they get rid of Assad, there is no clear strategy to continue. Nobody wants another Libya or another Afganistan, and once Assad gone, the fundamentalist will try to get in power. Add tot his the Russian & Iranian position and the situation is truly complicated...

The Arab countries & Turkey can't do it alone, they need USA..no intervention will come from there.
Maybe France, but unlikely..

The meeting of Jordan as seen by the GI's

1148937_570214993042956_574505562_n.jpg

Probably a little show or not according to their plans, does not mean that they will cut all relations and turn into enemies, it is not really an anti west move as you described it, anti west is something hostile which this surely is not. As even the puppet PM or ours supports it.

That is the difference between me and you see. You start your sentence with "Probably", I one the other hand know for sure what is going on, trust me when I say I know more stuff and even deep intelligence related stuff regarding our region than any other remember on this forum.

And I know that what KSA did by supporting Al-Sisi is equal to that of the oil embargo of the 70s to the higher up politicians in the west. In fact I am genuinely worried now about the future of our military deals with the US.

That is the difference between me and you see. You start your sentence with "Probably", I one the other hand know for sure what is going on, trust me when I say I know more stuff and even deep intelligence related stuff regarding our region than any other remember on this forum.

And I know that what KSA did by supporting Al-Sisi is equal to that of the oil embargo of the 70s to the higher up politicians in the west. In fact I am genuinely worried now about the future of our military deals with the US.

with the hundred thousand jobs in USA depending on it , i would not worry if i would be you

and don't exagerate : USA don't ban, USA don't hate, USA are not anti Sissi anti Egypt army
they just criticize ;)

So currently these 4 ships are in the Mediterranean
USS Mahan
800px-USSMahanDDG-72.jpg

USS Barry
USS_Barry_DDG52.jpg

USS Ramage
USS_Ramage_%28DDG_61%29.jpg

USS Gravely
800px-US_Navy_101112-N-3737T-029_The_guided-missile_destroyer_Pre-Commissioning_Unit_%28PCU%29_Gravely_%28DDG_107%29_navigates_the_Cape_Fear_River_near_Wilmingto.jpg

Thats a lot of fire power considering 90 cells x 3 and last one has 96 so even 50% is tomahawk, thats around 180 it should be enough to neutralize assad's military.

Between the 70s embargo and today there was a major occurrence of almost a million US soldiers on Saudi soil, this could have changed everything in the Saudi leadership towards the US.

It is not just Saudi Arabia that supported it, Kuwait gave money, UAE gave money ( 10.000 US soldiers in that country and USAF bases in the other ), so I see the sovereignty which we lack clearly, enough troops inside for the US to annex those countries.

Besides, my point was not even about Saudi Arabia, the only reason I mentioned GCC is blackeagles pro GCC behaviour, the joke of "puppet" is getting overused by now.

/f/f3/USS_Barry_DDG52.jpg[/IMG]

Thats a lot of fire power considering 90 cells x 3 and last one has 96 so even 50% is tomahawk, thats around 180 it should be enough to neutralize assad's military.

They have to neutralize these first.. Would they take that chance?

174786258.jpg

Those are training targets, I don't think they will survive against an overwhelming air strikes.

So according to your and perhaps Saudi reading, how close US is from making airstrike or strike against Russian navy?

They have to neutralize these first.. Would they take that chance?

174786258.jpg
You mean other naval forces? No, we do not need to 'neutralize' them. That is not how defensive tactics works. If a ship is defend a land target, it does not do so by hitting the munitions from the attacking ships, it defends by going after the other ships. Our cruise missiles will just simply bypass these other naval forces. If any of them attacks US, it will be taken as a sign of alliance by those other naval forces. So the question should be: Will they take a side?

Yanks and Ruskis are playing the game of good cop bad cop....unfortunately the so called al qaida splinter groups are not allowing it....and they are actual the ones who are making ANY difference on ground, which is making yanks V.uncomfortable

I believe if there will be any penetration it will be 4m the Turkish side,

In any case assad's days are numbered. :butcher:
As observed in BBC, the west doesn't really want the rebels to win....we want pressure on Assad to leave in a compromise an a more pliant government in his stead. No one in the west actually hopes the (al-quiada) rebels win.

No you are wrong you guys were miserably humiliated. Your guns were aimed at children and women. Why is Iran controlling Iraq now?

Aimed at women and children? So you admit Arabs have no real armies? (a point I will willingly concede)

A few weeks ago when we backed the Egyptian revolution against Morsi, that was a very anti-west move.

We are sovereign states, unlike some here.

Saudi - a sovereign state... Don't make me laugh. Saudi camel ****** sell their limited resource to the West and forced to buy **** from Western military industry that can be disable at any given moment. Saudis are bitches of Western countries. If your king fall out of line, Hilary Clinton will come over and slap your royal down.

As observed in BBC, the west doesn't really want the rebels to win....we want pressure on Assad to leave in a compromise an a more pliant government in his stead. No one in the west actually hopes the (al-quiada) rebels win.

agreed But this rag-tag rebel groups are performing v.well against a professional army, controlling most of the strategic points

this war has given more to them than anything they could hope for including good PR....there image has been transformed into a hero like and again all tat thanks to western overlooking all the massacre's.

something which is making u guys v uncomfortable.

Rebels have made it clear "U r with us or against US"

I personally feel this was a gr8 opportunity 4 Israel to get in good books of Arabs.........?

It depends on what kind of jobs are you talking about. The F-15SA, for example, is going to be partially built in KSA\The US.
with the hundred thousand jobs in USA depending on it , i would not worry if i would be you

they just criticize ;)

Because the US doesn't want to upset their Saudi frineds :lol:

Lol,Russia opossed the war,France,Germany to...54 countries did and no UN resolution backed it either.The americans still went ahead.You need will and the truth is you don't have it.Why is that,i don't know,i can only assume.

Sorry bro, I was taught not to speak of something without having a knowledge! :lol:

The Council, recognising its responsibility to uphold international peace and security, offered Iraq one final chance to implement Resolution 660 (1990) which demanded that Iraq withdraw its forces unconditionally from Kuwait to the positions in which they were located on 1 August 1990, the day before the invasion of Kuwait. If Iraq did not implement the resolution by 15 January 1991, Member States were authorised to use all necessary means to uphold and implement Resolution 660 (1990), requesting Member States to keep the Council informed on their decisions. This was the legal authorisation for the Gulf War, as Iraq did not withdraw by the deadline

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom