What's new

UAE ambassador pens heartfelt letter on Pakistan

Palestine has Religious place , important to all Muslims of Globe

We can't have killing on religious place and also we need open passage to our Religious Areas

What happens in Gaza is due to what happened in Israel on October 7th. It beats me why Pakistanis would be so involved in this. You have not raised a tear when countless Somalis or Sudanese or Kurds get killed in far greater numbers. We won't even talk about numerous non-Muslims that lose their lives. That is good starting lecture for tolerance.

My political views

• Yes lives matter in Somalia
  • Yes lives matter in Sudan
  • Kurd Muslims (I am not sure about their situation due to lack of information)
    • I don't have enough knowledge about why this group has difficulty integrating with either Turkish or Iraqi geographical areas
    • It appears the demographic has negative relations with Turkey and Iraq at times so it is a regional tussle

The Palestine issue is more Important because for All Muslims on Globe , Jerusalem was the first designated direction of prayers , until it was changed to Makkah

As such it is a honor for all Muslims to visit the land in our life time but due to War in region we can't visit the place

The death and destruction in one of the most important areas for All Muslims is of course concerning let alone Genocide by Air Bombing and other advance weaponry on civilian population

My political views

• Yes lives matter in Somalia
  • Yes lives matter in Sudan
  • Kurd Muslims (I am not sure about their situation due to lack of information)
    • I don't have enough knowledge about why this group has difficulty integrating with either Turkish or Iraqi geographical areas
    • It appears the demographic has negative relations with Turkey and Iraq at times so it is a regional tussle

The Palestine issue is more Important because for All Muslims on Globe , Jerusalem was the first designated direction of prayers , until it was changed to Makkah

As such it is a honor for all Muslims to visit the land in our life time but due to War in region we can't visit the place

The death and destruction in one of the most important areas for All Muslims is of course concerning let alone Genocide by Air Bombing and other advance weaponry on civilian population

You could go over English newspaper in Pakistan. There is little or zero advocacy of anything related to Sudan or Somalia or Kurds. For starters Somalia has not had a central government since 1991.

I will acknowledge the religious interest in Jerusalem even though most Muslims do not have the $$$ traditionally to visit the place. By the same token you realize the non-Islamic interest has zero religious interest in Jerusalem.

There are 40 million Kurds in Turkey, Iran, Syria and Iraq with iraqi Kurds sitting on a lot of petroleum. If you want to call issues in Kurdish regions as a regional tussle someone can do the same for Palestinians. Do not be surprised by the apathy.

Well Kurds to my understanding are residents of Turkey or Iraq , with legal paper and passport. There is no reason for them to fight against Turkey or Iraq

They could attain political autonomy with in Turkey politically by participating in Election

Not sure why they have to work with foreign countries and get weapons and then try to start up civil war

The issue for Kurd is really not fully understood by me , because I never heard of this group until last 10 years

For Most people Kurdish Muslims are just residents of Turkey or Iraq also sharing space in Syria

If they have Passport/Legal Status in Turkey/Iraq , just work on political means to get more autonomy in country

May be people from Turkey or Iraq can explain how is their relation with Kurd Muslims - if they are Muslims what is their difference of opinion

Example of successful Integration of Different Groups in Country
  • USA / Canada / Australia all have different ethnic group - You don't see them demanding own nation for each ethnic group

• Saudia is home to Many Tribes and families living under House of Saud

• Pakistan is Province with 4-5 or more Ethnic groups

• Spain has Catalonia people living in their country , supporters of Barcelona

Last edited:
UAE ambassador pens heartfelt letter on Pakistan

Listen

570776_6926890_pakistan-uae_updates.jpg

United Arab Emirates Ambassador in Pakistan Hamad Obaid Ibrahim Salem Alzaabi fondly spoke of his stay in Pakistan, saying the country’s human potential sets it apart as it is blessed with highly talented people.

The UAE ambassador expressed his opinion on Pakistan in a heartfelt post to a foreign publication Arab News, where he said that he has deeply enjoyed the hospitality during his stay in the ‘brotherly nation’.
The ambassador wrote that Pakistan despite its potential and scenic views, battled hard against terrorism and extremism — a solution to which he deems is tolerance.

Defining tolerance, Alzaabi said that it is an amalgamation of respect, humanity, coexistence and openness to different cultures.

“Given prevailing circumstances, tolerance has become more important than ever, and keeping this in view, the United Arab Emirates has taken many steps to promote it on a national, regional and global level. The founding father of the UAE, Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan left behind a legacy of noble values such as equality, tolerance and charity,” he stated.

He said that in a historic move, the UAE established the ministry of tolerance and even termed 2019 as the “Year of Tolerance”.

Calling the UAE an exemplary case, the envoy to Islamabad said that the UAE has attracted more than nine million people from hundreds of nationalities around the world and built an open society.

“Earlier this year, Pope Francis paid a visit to the UAE, and during his stay, His Eminence, the Grand Imam of Al-Azhar, considered a main Islamic reference at one of the world’s leading Islamic institutions, also visited. Together, the two religious leaders signed the ‘Document on Human Fraternity for World Peace and Living Together,’ which sends a strong message for hope and peace to the entire world,” he wrote.

The government of Dubai also launched the International Institute of Tolerance to promote tolerance on a regional and global level, he said, adding: “The institute will focus on encouraging open dialogue and highlighting the honest and peaceful essence of Islam against extremism, fanaticism and intellectual repression.”

UAE’s premier and ruler of Dubai Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum led patronage to the World Tolerance Summit to bring together the global leaders, envoys and change-makers to celebrate diversity, said the UAE ambassador.

We should kick his ambassador out, we don't need their dirty money.

Thanks for the letter. Hopefully it'll be followed by actions. How about not investing billions of $$$ in Gangaistan?

Well Kurds to my understanding are residents of Turkey or Iraq , with legal paper and passport. There is no reason for them to fight against Turkey or Iraq

They could attain political autonomy with in Turkey politically by participating in Election

Not sure why they have to work with foreign countries and get weapons and then try to start up civil war

The issue for Kurd is really not fully understood by me , because I never heard of this group until last 10 years

I have no opinions about the Kurds.

I will say this. You hear what you want to hear. You have enough issues in Pakistan to worry about the world. Let us leave it at that

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom