What's new

UAE ambassador pens heartfelt letter on Pakistan

Some idiot mod has deleted my posts. You can delete posts as much as you want but the reality of UAE sucking Modi's penis is known by all and no amount of censure will hide this fact.
Seems to be happening alot these days. Tag the mods and question it.

On the topic, UAE is a borderline enemy state. Take the letter and burn it

Whoa Whoa guys, The Ambassador has said or did nothing to Pakistan, he is just appointed by his superiors , if we have problem with UAE it has to be with those who used to threat us, or the PRO Indian establishment not the Ambassador , Let him have his farewell with good memories .
Brun the letter, these jubaies did nothing when it came to Kashmir.

Brun the letter, these jubaies did nothing when it came to Kashmir.

Honestly , I stopped expecting any help from Arabs long time ago , they will give you money and oil just to keep leverage on your country and its policies, if not for that they would sell you to India or any other western country in a blink .. Remember what happened to Turks when they try to trust the Arabs ? If not for Prophet Muhammad pbuh Arabs would have been what Jews are to us .

Hamein bhi highest civilian award do.

Listen

570776_6926890_pakistan-uae_updates.jpg

United Arab Emirates Ambassador in Pakistan Hamad Obaid Ibrahim Salem Alzaabi fondly spoke of his stay in Pakistan, saying the country’s human potential sets it apart as it is blessed with highly talented people.

The UAE ambassador expressed his opinion on Pakistan in a heartfelt post to a foreign publication Arab News, where he said that he has deeply enjoyed the hospitality during his stay in the ‘brotherly nation’.
The ambassador wrote that Pakistan despite its potential and scenic views, battled hard against terrorism and extremism — a solution to which he deems is tolerance.

Defining tolerance, Alzaabi said that it is an amalgamation of respect, humanity, coexistence and openness to different cultures.

“Given prevailing circumstances, tolerance has become more important than ever, and keeping this in view, the United Arab Emirates has taken many steps to promote it on a national, regional and global level. The founding father of the UAE, Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan left behind a legacy of noble values such as equality, tolerance and charity,” he stated.

He said that in a historic move, the UAE established the ministry of tolerance and even termed 2019 as the “Year of Tolerance”.

Calling the UAE an exemplary case, the envoy to Islamabad said that the UAE has attracted more than nine million people from hundreds of nationalities around the world and built an open society.

“Earlier this year, Pope Francis paid a visit to the UAE, and during his stay, His Eminence, the Grand Imam of Al-Azhar, considered a main Islamic reference at one of the world’s leading Islamic institutions, also visited. Together, the two religious leaders signed the ‘Document on Human Fraternity for World Peace and Living Together,’ which sends a strong message for hope and peace to the entire world,” he wrote.

The government of Dubai also launched the International Institute of Tolerance to promote tolerance on a regional and global level, he said, adding: “The institute will focus on encouraging open dialogue and highlighting the honest and peaceful essence of Islam against extremism, fanaticism and intellectual repression.”

UAE’s premier and ruler of Dubai Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum led patronage to the World Tolerance Summit to bring together the global leaders, envoys and change-makers to celebrate diversity, said the UAE ambassador.

Great words. We appreciate and there sud be collaboration in education & research between two brotherly nation.
UAE sud let Pakistanies to have citizenship who been there from 30 +years.

i believe you are some army personnel who has zero idea how f*** pakistan got by arab. go to uae and see how many jobs are being given to indian and how many to Pakistanis

All i can say, don't you worry, current army chief is quite cozy with Tehran. Hope you cheer up now.

Major factor which effect the UAE jobs market, besides diplomatic relations, is that UAE is regional hub for western companies, who give jobs preferably to Indians. UAE govt. have no influence there. Otherwise, western companies would threat to move there operations to India.

All what UAE can do is continue with humanitarian aid, which involves building schools, constructing roads, bridges etc. but i'm not hopeful of any improvement in sored, diplomatic relations.

Honestly , I stopped expecting any help from Arabs long time ago , they will give you money and oil just to keep leverage on your country and its policies, if not for that they would sell you to India or any other western country in a blink .. Remember what happened to Turks when they try to trust the Arabs ? If not for Prophet Muhammad pbuh Arabs would have been what Jews are to us .

The Jews ARE NOT the enemies of Pakistan or Pakistanis. They have NEVER done anything to us, we have never done anything to them. They have killed 0 Pakistanis. We have killed 0 Israelis.

All i can say, don't you worry, current army chief is quite cozy with Tehran. Hope you cheer up now.

Major factor which effect the UAE jobs market, besides diplomatic relations, is that UAE is regional hub for western companies, who give jobs preferably to Indians. UAE govt. have no influence there. Otherwise, western companies would threat to move there operations to India.

All what UAE can do is continue with humanitarian aid, which involves building schools, constructing roads, bridges etc. but i'm not hopeful of any improvement in sored, diplomatic relations.
Yeah , watchout your neighbor is also Iranian agent. You see a cat on your house wall, she send by IRGC to keep eye on your movement.

The Jews ARE NOT the enemies of Pakistan or Pakistanis. They have NEVER done anything to us, we have never done anything to them. They have killed 0 Pakistanis. We have killed 0 Israelis.
Nice joke.
Ever heard of Captain Lutz?
Ever heard of the devil vs Islam.

Hi,

I have not known a single pakistani who has not bragged about the glorious period of Muslim / Islamic conquest and rule of the known world since centuries ago---. And all those pakistanis have claimed it their victory as well---.

But they conveniently forget---it was the Arabs that conquered Persia---the roman empire---upper regions of africa---spain---they were the arabs who glorified the name of Islamic and spread it world wide---.

It was the ARAB EMPIRE---just like the persian empire or Roman empire before them---.

Message of love and peace fails when Genocide is happening in Gaza

Various Muslim Civilizations of past were also built on tolerance what UAE is doing is not extra ordinary - The timing is bit odd

However tiny states like UAE normally vanish or are taken over by external players with in 70-150 year cycles

Million Dollar question really is , if you see Genocide happening just how do you convince yourself about Tolerance vs what images you see with your eyes

It's tough , specially after seeing pictures of young children trembling with Psychological disorder after bombing

Unsure how any Muslim can be Tolerant after seeing such images but it is the
"Year of Tolorence"

As Muslim , I should desensitize myself and put flowers around myself and sing songs of Tolorence

It is a difficult question , after viewing Genocide happening before my eyes

Last edited:

Listen

570776_6926890_pakistan-uae_updates.jpg

United Arab Emirates Ambassador in Pakistan Hamad Obaid Ibrahim Salem Alzaabi fondly spoke of his stay in Pakistan, saying the country’s human potential sets it apart as it is blessed with highly talented people.

The UAE ambassador expressed his opinion on Pakistan in a heartfelt post to a foreign publication Arab News, where he said that he has deeply enjoyed the hospitality during his stay in the ‘brotherly nation’.
The ambassador wrote that Pakistan despite its potential and scenic views, battled hard against terrorism and extremism — a solution to which he deems is tolerance.

Defining tolerance, Alzaabi said that it is an amalgamation of respect, humanity, coexistence and openness to different cultures.

“Given prevailing circumstances, tolerance has become more important than ever, and keeping this in view, the United Arab Emirates has taken many steps to promote it on a national, regional and global level. The founding father of the UAE, Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan left behind a legacy of noble values such as equality, tolerance and charity,” he stated.

He said that in a historic move, the UAE established the ministry of tolerance and even termed 2019 as the “Year of Tolerance”.

Calling the UAE an exemplary case, the envoy to Islamabad said that the UAE has attracted more than nine million people from hundreds of nationalities around the world and built an open society.

“Earlier this year, Pope Francis paid a visit to the UAE, and during his stay, His Eminence, the Grand Imam of Al-Azhar, considered a main Islamic reference at one of the world’s leading Islamic institutions, also visited. Together, the two religious leaders signed the ‘Document on Human Fraternity for World Peace and Living Together,’ which sends a strong message for hope and peace to the entire world,” he wrote.

The government of Dubai also launched the International Institute of Tolerance to promote tolerance on a regional and global level, he said, adding: “The institute will focus on encouraging open dialogue and highlighting the honest and peaceful essence of Islam against extremism, fanaticism and intellectual repression.”

UAE’s premier and ruler of Dubai Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum led patronage to the World Tolerance Summit to bring together the global leaders, envoys and change-makers to celebrate diversity, said the UAE ambassador.
FYI The letter was written in the end of 2019 (Nov. 2019)

One thing I find astonishing is we have been so "De-Sensitized" that we don't even remember that Muslims at one point prayed towards direction of first Qibla

Before Makkah was designated as direction of prayers by Prophet Mohammad , we all prayed towards that Land of Palestine

Today we don't ask the simple question of Tolerance , if my Religion's sacred place is there why am I not allowed to go there

How many of Muslims have gone to first Qibla ? Because we live in Tolerant world

The answer is simple , due to violence in region , most Muslims of World Can't see the first Qibla in our life time

Tolerence is not wave the Israeli Flag , to please others
Tolerence is to also ask the world why the **** I can't go to my own Religious place in that area

Stop Israel from bombing so most muslims of world can visit our first Qibla peacefully

Message of love and peace fails when Genocide is happening in Gaza

Various Muslim Civilizations of past were also built on tolerance what UAE is doing is not extra ordinary - The timing is bit odd

However tiny states like UAE normally vanish or are taken over by external players with in 70-150 year cycles

Million Dollar question really is , if you see Genocide happening just how do you convince yourself about Tolerance vs what images you see with your eyes

It's tough , specially after seeing pictures of young children trembling with Psychological disorder after bombing

Unsure how any Muslim can be Tolerant after seeing such images but it is the
"Year of Tolorence"

As Muslim , I should desensitize myself and put flowers around myself and sing songs of Tolorence

It is a difficult question , after viewing Genocide happening before my eyes

What happens in Gaza is due to what happened in Israel on October 7th. It beats me why Pakistanis would be so involved in this. You have not raised a tear when countless Somalis or Sudanese or Kurds get killed in far greater numbers. We won't even talk about numerous non-Muslims that lose their lives. That is good starting lecture for tolerance.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom