What's new

UAE, Bahrain condemn abduction of Israeli civilians by Hamas

Did you guys condemn Hamas for their terrorist act? I know it is a silly question, but how to do you justify it?
I don't know if you Indians understand logic because from what I read it seems there is a wide spread and concerning lack of understanding logic among Indians.. you don't ask people to condemn the reaction of a victim of an armed robbery who almost got stabbed to death and out of desperation and anger punched back a criminal robber. There is an agenda behind these kind of questions and it seems that you Indians consider criminals equal to victims.

All client states are running to lick wounds of israel. Today that human looking animal fazlu also sided with israel. There is a big pain in the *** of Pakistan establishment as well because they r also zionist agents.

uae was responsible for sending isis crazies to libya to topple gaddafi.

so when will Israel become civilised
I hope soon the world stops hate and peace prevails. Adding to it, this time Israel is with in their rights to respond however they want, 1000+ of their citizens were murdered in cold blood...

All client states are running to lick wounds of israel. Today that human looking animal fazlu also sided with israel. There is a big pain in the *** of Pakistan establishment as well because they r also zionist agents.

Pakistan has acted as was expected from them. A client state of the USA.

A guy who lives in Netherlands preaching about UAE is ridiculous
A guy who lives in Greece preaching about a guy in netherlands who preaches about UAE is ridiculous.

I hope soon the world stops hate and peace prevails. Adding to it, this time Israel is with in their rights to respond however they want, 1000+ of their citizens were murdered in cold blood...
Go and collect their death chicks, leftovers for you saar, because you're phulll sapporting massacres and genocidal acts.

No, you filthy Nazi. Rules of war apply in all situations.

Back
Top Bottom