What's new

UAE, Bahrain condemn abduction of Israeli civilians by Hamas

Well, I am eager to listen to your views as I know you are an old-timer here.
I hope, even Iran or Muslim nations should understand the pain that has been inflicted upon us. When lives are lost, the nation or society does not look for economic gains. Classic example is Iran itself.

It is not as if Indian society does not understand it. We do not exactly have any issues with other nations except Pakistan. But the problem is that most of the Islamic nations support Pakistan irrespective of its actions just because they are of the same religion. So is it not unfair to see blind support to Pakistan just because they are same religion as you?

There are a lot of instances where posters from Muslim nations call out Modi as bad. But when BJP and Modi were not in power prior to 2000, why did India never get genuine support from Muslim countries even if Congress or other parties were in power? Why do Islamic nations support a nation that always supports separatism in India?
Not going into relations of India and with Islamic countries, but zionist promoted fascism should not be given a chance in India.. Indian Muslims and Hindus and all south east Indians could live as cultural brothers together and share their country and region with each other by culture, language and trade. For example .. India rejected energy from Iran and constantly extends investment in INSTC because some babykiller from overseas tries to dominate Indians. Stand in front of them and smash their fascist view towards your nation.

Not going into relations of India and with Islamic countries, but zionist promoted fascism should not be given a chance in India.. Indian Muslims and Hindus and all south east Indians could live as cultural brothers together and share their country and region with each other by culture, language and trade. For example .. India rejected energy from Iran and constantly extends investment in INSTC because some babykiller from overseas tries to dominate Indians. Stand in front of them and smash their fascist view towards your nation.

Let us have a discussion on this topic specific to India and Iran on another day. As I mentioned earlier, I understand your emotions and where you are coming from. Emotions are too high due to ongoing issues where bias will prevail even if we have a rational point from both sides.

Do you hold Hamas and Israel to the same war standards?
I hold both Israel and Hamas to the same standards.
There are levels of severity.
Killing people in violation of the Geneva Convention is the worst.

Hamas goes out with the intention of killing civilians.
Israel attacks military targets and tries to minimize civilian casualties.

While Hamas, Hezbullah, and any other aggrieved party have the right to retaliate & protest in any manner deemed fit ( and expect similar retaiation too), kidnapping civilians- Children, old people, ladies and dragging them back to be kept as hostages and human shields is a red line that shouldn't have been crossed.

Not saying that I believe in the concept of "an eye for an eye".

But Jewish settlers (Kibbutzim) are an aggressive militant people, armed to the teeth. Armed by Israel Govt. at the Kibbutzim's request. These people went in knowing full well that they are stealing the lands and livelihood of legit people living in their legit-owned land. It's white neo-colonialism all over again.

Just like how they removed native Americans from their settled lands so white settlers could settle in their newly 'discovered' lands. In some cases whites gave the smallpox infected blankets to wipe out Native American populace in North America. The Kibbutzim are doing much worse.

They have routinely murdered Palestinians (yes older people, children and women as well) in the process of illegally occupying Palestinian land.

Nothing justifies any murder of non-combatants on any side.

Before commenting one should be informed on all facts. Hoosh-se baat karna chahiye.

I hold both Israel and Hamas to the same standards.
There are levels of severity.
Killing people in violation of the Geneva Convention is the worst.

Hamas goes out with the intention of killing civilians.
Israel attacks military targets and tries to minimize civilian casualties.

Bzzzztttt - wrong!

"Minimizing civilian casualties" is just propaganda - more like "Kill 'em all - let God sort them out"

Civilians getting killed in Gaza is just collateral damage to Israeli Army.

If you bomb Gaza from 15,000 feet up - do you think you can sift civilians from military targets?

Israeli Army and Air Force just don't care anymore.

Last edited:
UAE and Bahrain are not free, they are lying. In reality, Arabs are all enjoying this. I cannot state it either at my job.

and in the name of fighting occupation, you can justify killing or woman and children by these terrorists' of hamas?
And you don't see a genocide of Palestinian since 7 decades

If Hamas was as powerful as Israel, they would have killed everyone in Israel already. But Israel hasn’t done this. That shows who is a terrorist!
Why you think that fighting against oppressor is not terrorism but a freedom struggle

That is BS, hundreds of documented cases where they deliberatly target and kill civilians including kids.
Arab states ignore it because they kill civilians too. Nobody in the middle east is above killing civilians. Saudi Arabia bombed Yemen school bus, funerals, weddings, schools, and hospitals, and only western human rights organizations condemned it. In this backdrop, Israel gets free reign to do the same. Palestine is a sovereign state and it has the right to defend its people and territory, but no Arab state arms them.

Last edited:

India rejected energy from Iran because you fleece them with high energy prices. That is the same reason Pakistanis do not touch your hydrocarbons. It is time you know

LOL, as if jews were not killing Palestinian women, children and journalists since Balfour declaration. Everyone in isreal is a legitimate target.
And HAMAS is a freedom fighters organization.

That is fine. Israel has the ability to go through every home in Gaza and hunt down every Hama fighter and hang them from the nearest lamp post.
Do not come back complaining or asking for international mediation

That is fine. Israel has the ability to go through every home in Gaza and hunt down every Hama fighter and hang them from the nearest lamp post.
Do not come back complaining or asking for international mediation
Yet, they are bombing civilian house, school, mosques etc to kill Palestinian non combatants.
international mediation? well, all western countries are jewish backers and lending their hand in Palestinian genocide.

Yet, they are bombing civilian house, school, mosques etc to kill Palestinian non combatants.

What do you expect in a war ? Roses ? It is like Germans and Japanese complaining in WW 2 they are being bombed. You reap what you sow

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighters 💪
incorrect. Terror is terror. Terrorist is terrorist. You fight an army, it is war. You intentionally attack civilians and children, that is terrorism.

The cause may be interpreted differently as I think you mean. A nation's government may call a separatist movement a crime whereas those asking for such separation may call it a freedom struggle.

A guy who lives in Netherlands preaching about UAE is ridiculous

Yep. Shut your mouth and listen to me. I am the only truth teller and you brown Pakistani savages who live abroad don't deserve to open your gobs. Especially when I am speaking up.

What do you expect in a war ? Roses ? It is like Germans and Japanese complaining in WW 2 they are being bombed.
No. But seems like you folks want Palestinians to throw roses on jewish colonizers.
You reap what you sow
Agreed. Blood must be repaid when time comes.
BTW, tail is very difficult thing to hide man. It doesn't matter how much civilized you act...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom