What's new

UAE Bans 2 More Pakistani Cities From Getting Visit Visas

Solidify

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
UAE Bans 2 More Pakistani Cities From Getting Visit Visas, now total banned Pakistani cities is 20 cities.
Source https://propakistani.pk/2022/12/24/uae-bans-2-more-pakistani-cities-from-getting-visit-visas/

Update:

Last edited:
Eh ? Never heard of a country banning citizens from specific cities from another from traveling. Weird.

Eh ? Never heard of a country banning citizens from specific cities from another from traveling. Weird.
Well this is taking place between government to government level
When Shabaz Sharif government & pml + ppp + PDM Ghaddars wallas are twisting everything to maximize their pockets.

Well this is taking place between government to government level
When Shabaz Sharif government & pml + ppp + PDM Ghaddars wallas are twisting everything to maximize their pockets.
I don't get it, it'll be the UAE embassy denying the visa to those who apply, right ?

I don't get it, it'll be the UAE embassy denying the visa to those who apply, right ?
Dude I am with you.
Looks like one is desperate to know about visa process to UAE via embassy.
I am just posting the updates bad news coming from Internet.

Machod ka rakhee ha Pml + Ppp +'Pdm Ghaddars wallas

When Amazon has to ban an entire geographic region of Pakistan for drop shipping and general fraud with Fulfillment by Amazon - trust me that no one beats Pakistan with just rapid but very short term fraud.

Indians are meticulous with fraud, like the H-1B mother in law who comes with a Microsoft Azure Cloud certificate but is there because wifey dear missed her mom and needs someone to cook and take care of kids - hubby dear first needed to establish a legitimate IT consultancy before engaging in H1B fraud for some 200-300 people.

Or the Social security fraud with $25 million stolen operating from the apartments next to BAPS mandir in Stafford Texas. Its longer term, more thought out and like the strategy of the state itself - elaborate.

Pakistanis are generally better at finding loopholes but so utterly impatient and greedy that they will cut off their feet to just get that instant gratification.

One family passes off a sister as a wife to a brother - then the next cousin. Then their cousins hear of it and suddenly immigration figures out why all these guys are doing the same thing from the same family - loophole closed.

Amazon is doing FBA - entire extended family in Punjab establishes a fake process and starts pocketing $70k a year - however, no attempts made to look legit or otherwise and other than the token employee sitting in Amazon who they are paying off to keep their accounts open they eventually hit simple red lights and get shut down. Now, run to Karachi and start the scam again - no innovation, no long term strategy just their today so they can get enough money to try another scam out of Pakistan or Dubai or anywhere. Who cares about long term in anything ? And you wonder how this country hasn’t imploded earlier

Let’s just hope whole country in banned from on arrival visa.

Going through a proper visa approval process should sieve off the bad apples.

Let’s just hope whole country in banned from on arrival visa.

Going through a proper visa approval process should sieve off the bad apples.
pakistani latest export to dubai
is full in mirchi club
its soo shameful beyond words

This was a final resort safehaven for rich Pakistanis to flee with their money and invest etc. I am happy the UAE is taking these measures. More restrictions should be applied. More stringent.

UAE Bans 2 More Pakistani Cities From Getting Visit Visas, now total banned Pakistani cities is 20 cities.
Source https://propakistani.pk/2022/12/24/uae-bans-2-more-pakistani-cities-from-getting-visit-visas/

Update:

Zero sympathy with Pakistanis. Absolutely zero. No character whatsoever. Let's face it, the rich and educated always flee to GCC nations to dump their country and whitewash their looted money. The poor get exploited in many GCC nations. It is a double loss anyway. I hope that GCC countries also start restricting remittance money being sent to Showbaz government. PDM needs to be taught a lesson. An economic lesson that is. The screws need to be tightened. I want PDM to beg for money. I hope they get nothing in return.

Last edited:
Pathetic to Senseless behavior of majority of Pakistanis
They're bringing hardships upon themselves - no one else to blame !!

This was a final resort safehaven for rich Pakistanis to flee with their money and invest etc. I am happy the UAE is taking these measures. More restrictions should be applied. More stringent.

Zero sympathy with Pakistanis. Absolutely zero. No character whatsoever. Let's face it, the rich and educated always flee to GCC nations to dump their country and whitewash their looted money. The poor get exploited in many GCC nations. It is a double loss anyway. I hope that GCC countries also start restricting remittance money being sent to Showbaz government. PDM needs to be taught a lesson. An economic lesson that is. The screws need to be tightened. I want PDM to beg for money. I hope they get nothing in return.
yeeeeeah, no. the rich ususally apply from lahore, karachi, islamabad. the banned cities are the ones where low level smugglers, scammers and fraudsters live and thrive.

i had some class fellows in uni who were into all of this fraud stuff: going abroad for scholarships, then filing fake claims about their household income and getting money from multiple sources in the host country, most of the time its not allowed to get stipend from multiple sources, they had found a way around that as well. and then these frauds and liars used to proudly show off their ill gotten money.

now think what affect this will have on the prospects of students who are actually going through hardships, are hardworking etc?

Back
Top Bottom