What's new

UAE crown Prince to be Chief guest at India's Republic Day, 2017

KingRaj

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
MEA announced that Sheikh Zayed Al Nahyan who is the crown prince of Abu Dhabi and heir to UAE Presidency and also is the deputy supreme commander of UAE military will be the Chief guest at India's 2017 Republic Day parade.

Man only Modi can do these kind of diplomatic Coup over twitter :-)

Its a coup indeed. Modi has invested heavily in UAE. He is the only head of state after US whom he received at airport breaking protocol. The same courtesy was not extended to even Russia or France few of our strongest allies.

Modi took full advantage of Pakistans problem with UAE, infact he took extra advantage.

Kabi bv ka demagh khrab ho tu usko apny sy door maiky bhj do kuch din ma demagh thik ho jta hai...
It's matter of time gud for India

MEA announced that Sheikh Zayed Al Nahyan who is the crown prince of Abu Dhabi and heir to UAE Presidency and also is the deputy supreme commander of UAE military will be the Chief guest at India's 2017 Republic Day parade.
Indians are giving (marrying) their daughters to Arab Sheikhs since long time and there is nothing unusual that they wants to give honor their daughters susraal.

But they still call you Kafir
once i went to KSA and they ask from our driver "Wala Mulsim wala Kafir" you are Muslim or Kafir :lol:
Not agree with you... Can not form opinion on one trip .I have been in GCC for about 5 years never heard such a phrase from anyone. On the contrary one time the chairman of the largest group in KSA give a shut up call to one guy when in blame game one guy use this argument as trusting kafir ?.
When it comes to business they know how to do it.
Did not that driver ask you "Kharji or ajnabi" ?

doesnt matter. the Islamic bond between Pakistan and Arab countries is unbreakable. it is just a matter of time and otherwise UAE has its own business interest in India i dont think it has anything to do with Pakistan.

doesnt matter. the Islamic bond between Pakistan and Arab countries is unbreakable. it is just a matter of time and otherwise UAE has its own business interest in India i dont think it has anything to do with Pakistan.
Does Islamic bond even matter in geo politics

Back
Top Bottom