What's new

Uighur Jihadis in Syria Could Pose Threat

These pieces of trash allied themselves with the TTP from Pakistan! Hope they just liquidate the lot.
Yes,they were trained in my country to ally with TTP against Pakistan,does it make any sense?
They were not trained in Jordan by Saudis,no no,impossible,right?

These pieces of trash allied themselves with the TTP from Pakistan! Hope they just liquidate the lot.

That's new for me!
We only knew of Uzbek mercenaries and Northern Alliance sectarian haters!

All captured Uyghur ISIS fighters went to Syria through Turkey, that's their recruiting base.

What's their training base and who assign them role in Syria?
BTW, when their are open borders between Syria and Iraq, why would htey risk their lives to travel via Turkey... which is near impossible.

Yes,they were trained in my country to ally with TTP against Pakistan,does it make any sense?
They were not trained in Jordan by Saudis,no no,impossible,right?

Is this the same group which was called 'East Turkestan Islamic Movement (ETIM)'?

If so they allied with the TTP;

One of their leaders Hasan Mahsum was taken down in S.Waziristan by the Pakistani army.

ps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hasan_Mahsum

It's about time the Uighur terrorists create serious problems in other parts of the world other than China. The world will know their sympathies for Uighur's "struggle" have been misplaced.

If the Chinese say it was my country you have to blindly believe it,you are Pakistani.
So act like one.

I believe no body blindly, but we have majority of Pakistanis who are raised to believe propaganda blindly, but i'm not one of those.

Actually it's stupid to believe that terrorists use Turkish route. When major chunk of Syrian fighters come from Pakistan and Turkey and they use Iranian route and even get their training from IRGC.

Turkey is actually shooting itself in the foot.
Turkey is just your technological rival, otherwise you need to come out with evidence rather than usual blame game.
Like we have public evidence of Uzbek mercenaries and Afghan haters been captured and killed on dozens of occasions in Pakistan.

A second branch of reeducation camp is needed in syria to make these so called terrorist into commie zombies.

Is this the same group which was called 'East Turkestan Islamic Movement (ETIM)'?

If so they allied with the TTP;

One of their leaders Hasan Mahsum was taken down in S.Waziristan by the Pakistani army.

ps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hasan_Mahsum
Take a look at the name,ETIM,''Islamic'',just an offshoot of al-caida or something similar.
Dont avoid my questions,would my country train or support any group against Pakistan?

This report is from VOA
Americans hire agents everywhere. Don't blame all community for few agents hired by CIA directly or their by sub networks.

That's news to me...
Dude i see this rivalry daily on this forum and every other forum.
Don't follow VOA blindly... When other thousands of fighters use Iran/ Iraq route, which is not only open but also facilitated, than it makes no sense to travel Syria via Turkey. Where borders are well guarded.

Back
Top Bottom