What's new

UN to help resolve Kashmir when India and Pakistan both ask: Sec. Gen. Ban

No, i will not cry but i will just say anybody who would use lethal force against a stone pelter is a dickhead.

Or to put it formally, he (the individual, the policymaker and the govt) is a coward and by doing this, it displays its weakness and the unwillingly accepts that it is committing human right violations in the State.

When did using Rubber pellets and tear gas shells in self defense,become lethal force.?

No, i will not cry but i will just say anybody who would use lethal force against a stone pelter is a dickhead.

Or to put it formally, he (the individual, the policymaker and the govt) is a coward and by doing this, it displays its weakness and the unwillingly accepts that it is committing human right violations in the State.

Our security personal has nt been given training to throw stones back. They retaliate according to the ways they are trained.

Maybe stone throwing would be part of training curriculum later.

Maybe they need a bowling coach. :lol:

Does your definition of a "dickhead" only pertains stone throwers or does it also extend to other unarmed protesters..coz if it does ..you ll be surprised who to all gets included in it.

The subject is UN "snubbing" Pak on J&K.

Your concerns are being dealt with on separate threads.

So is the subject, but i was trying finding that connection which exists between Kashmir, stones, HR violations, the india military, P. Musharraf, his military background (especially he being a commando) and the possible misquote of his text.

P.S. Whenever Kashmir would form part of a discussion, the stones - the freedom movement and the aggression would automatically fit in.

BTW, i didnt see the word snub either nor did i see a quote suggesting a 'snub' in the news piece. Neverthless, thanks for quoting an indian link using the word. :)

Our security personal has nt been given training to throw stones back. They retaliate according to the ways they are trained.

Maybe stone throwing would be part of training curriculum later.

Maybe they need a bowling coach. :lol:

My my, was that supposed to be funny?

When did using Rubber pellets and tear gas shells in self defense,become lethal force.?

Then, i dont know how did a few kids lost their lives during these events. May be some indian Ababeels did the job.

BTW, may be you need to get all the facts right, you people may have had some sense and resorted to non-lethal weapons later but the initial response from your side was with live bullets - a few strays of which did take lives!

Then, i dont know how did a few kids lost their lives during these events. May be some indian Ababeels did the job.

Actually the question you need to be thinking/asking is what were "kids" doing in violent stone-pelting contests.?

And everywhere non-lethal weapons are certified as such after testing on adults not on "kids" .

BTW, may be you need to get all the facts right, you people may have had some sense and resorted to non-lethal weapons later but the initial response from your side was with live bullets.

Sources are needed...not opinions.

Typical of UN hypocrisy because Kashmir has got no oil...but if is comes to separate energy and mineral rich South Sudan or East Timor from mainlands then UN is always there to act prompt and efficiently as well unilaterally. UN is a puppet modern European imperialism.

Ask yourself....will India ever ask UN to intervene in kashmir matter ?? you'll get the answer.

Last edited:
Typical of UN hypocrisy because Kashmir has got no oil...but if is comes to separate energy and mineral rich South Sudan or East Timor from mainlands then UN is always there to act prompt and efficiently as well unilaterally. UN is a puppet modern European imperialism.

So no more "India needs to follow UN resolutions" right.?

Actually the question you need to be thinking/asking is what were "kids" doing in violent stone-pelting contests.?

Why should i?

How about you asking this question to yourself? Why the heck did the KIDS resort to stone pelting at the first place? Was there some mischief from the indian side, perhaps...

Serioulsy, this makes me laugh....what did they say..hmm...ulta chor kotwal to dantay..., right?

And everywhere non-lethal weapons are certified as such after testing on adults not on "kids" .

Sources are needed...not opinions.

Huh..?!!

Do your homework, kid!

Why should i?

How about you asking this question to yourself? Why the heck did the KIDS resort to stone pelting at the first place? Was there some mischief from the indian side, perhaps...

Serioulsy, this makes me laugh....what did they say..hmm...ulta chor kotwal to dantay..., right?

I have asked the question to myself,,the answer is Security forces exercise maximum possible restraint if they see kids and women among the stone-pelters.

This is an intentional ploy to minimise the retaliation of the security forces on the other habitual stone-throwers.

huh..?!!

Do your homework, kid!

So you are implying non-lethal weapons are tested on all age groups right from anew-born child to a hundred year old. Cmon.

BTW you need to do your homework as to whether Tear gas and rubber pellets are lethal weapons or non-lethan weapons.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom