What's new

UN to help resolve Kashmir when India and Pakistan both ask: Sec. Gen. Ban

Then, i dont know how did a few kids lost their lives during these events. May be some indian Ababeels did the job.

BTW, may be you need to get all the facts right, you people may have had some sense and resorted to non-lethal weapons later but the initial response from your side was with live bullets - a few strays of which did take lives!

In any urban violent situation, collateral damage is a reality. Just like deaths of civilians in Afghanistan operations or even closer to home in Pakistan where there have been instances of scores of civilians getting killed in air force operations targeted at the militants.

Govt's lack of reaction to to violence at times has graver consequences for the civilian population as was visible in Karachi a few weeks back.

btw, you are actually derailing the topic. The topic is UN's current stand on the issue and not the current situation in Kashmir

I have asked the question to myself,,the answer is Security forces exercise maximum possible restraint if they see kids and women among the stone-pelters.
Duh..!

So if a stone pelter happens to be an adult he would be shot dead, right?
This is an intentional ploy to minimise the retaliation of the security forces on the other habitual stone-throwers.
Yeah righ!

So you are implying non-lethal weapons are tested on all age groups right from anew-born child to a hundred year old. Cmon.
Dude, the response was to your lame question where you asked for 'sources' to deaths!
BTW you need to do your homework as to whether Tear gas and rubber pellets are lethal weapons or non-lethan weapons.

:lol:

lol..itni maar padi ke andhe ho gaye..ab samajh mein aya kyun nahi dikhta..:rofl::rofl::rofl:

kiyun kai maar padhi hi nahi. Kia samjhai bachai. :D

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

My habit is to lay down the facts. If some Pakistani members can not handle that and respond with insults, thats no skin off my back. .. As they say, sticks and stones....

u have the habit to repeat the same old rants and get thrashed on them. ;)

In any urban violent situation, collateral damage is a reality. Just like deaths of civilians in Afghanistan operations or even closer to home in Pakistan where there have been instances of scores of civilians getting killed in air force operations targeted at the militants.

Govt's lack of reaction to to violence at times has graver consequences for the civilian population as was visible in Karachi a few weeks back.

btw, you are actually derailing the topic. The topic is UN's current stand on the issue and not the current situation in Kashmir

Drool..!

Not worth replying.

maar nahi padhi fir bhi andhe ho gaye :D....waise agar bhul gaye ho toh main yaad dila dun 1971 ki maar ??

BTW - dude, now I think I am really getting down to your level..come up something better than these so that i can thrash you in a better manner..lol.

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

u have the habit to repeat the same old rants and get thrashed on them. ;)

Its hard getting truth across to people living in fantasy land of kicking America's butt and controlling Afghanistan.

maar nahi padhi fir bhi andhe ho gaye :D....waise agar bhul gaye ho toh main yaad dila dun 1971 ki maar ??

BTW - dude, now I think I am really getting down to your level..come up something better than these so that i can thrash you in a better manner..lol.

Haha. Next time be careful while identifying people or you might end up identifying your wife as ............ OK leave it. ;)

Chill till than. :)

Last edited:
Haha. Next time be careful while identifying people or you might end up identifying your wife as ............ OK leave it. ;)

lol..finally you came to the level you belong to with personal remarks....dont expect me to say the same for your wife.:D

BTW I dont have a wife..but I would love identify a chinese as my wife..I would love that.:smitten:

lol..finally you came to the level you belong to with personal remarks....dont expect me to say the same for your wife.:D

BTW I dont have a wife..but I would love identify a chinese as my wife..I would love that.:smitten:

I know what level and class Bharati and your country belong to but anyways...

Be careful about identifying people or else things might go very difficult for you. ;) :D

No need to explain I think. :)

Reactions: AR

Back
Top Bottom