What's new

UN vote recognizes state of Palestine as non-member state

do you know what the ICC stands for?
Do you know who are signatories to it and that not all are?
Do you know if a country takes another, both have to agree to be a party to it?

do you. do you , do you know ?

I do not understand why you are getting so hyper lol, I merely gave you an example. There are other benefits to it as well and besides you asking "do you know" is funny considering you did not even know there would not be a unsc vote.

Russia China and France support Palestine's independence, US and Canada against this; Palestine did wrong in 1948, she should declare independence in 1948

I do not understand why you are getting so hyper lol, I merely gave you an example. There are other benefits to it as well and besides you asking "do you know" is funny considering you did not even know there would not be a unsc vote.

:) hyper I'm not. Security council will be asked to vote. watch the news in the next coming week or so. If I'm wrong and it does not happen then I will tell you I'm wrong. Your " mere" example was wrong, it claimed a fact that was not...that's all. You can't claim some benefit , like ICC , and then when I ask if you know what you speak off - go why you being hyper :lol:

:) hyper I'm not. Security council will be asked to vote. watch the news in the next coming week or so. If I'm wrong and it does not happen then I will tell you I'm wrong. Your " mere" example was wrong, it claimed a fact that was not...that's all. You can't claim some benefit , like ICC , and then when I ask if you know what you speak off - go why you being hyper :lol:

Ok I will come back here and give you all benefits later, I did not write them because on my iPhone. You are already wrong google non member observer state and save yourself the trouble of watching news.

A good victory for palestine friends :) Now settlement with israel should be the next way forward for full member state :)

China voted yes?

Yes,138 votes yes, only 9 votes no, and 41 abstentions, Palestine's independence is one step to solve Middle East issue, one press another all the time can't solve the issue

this draft was sponsored to UN by China, Turkey,Egypt, Brazil, Algeria, Argentina ..70countries,
France, Russia, China and other countries, 138 countries yes
Germany, England Abstention, 41 countries abstention
the United States , Israel and Canada ,9 countries voted against.

Yes,138 votes yes, only 9 votes no, and 41 abstentions, Palestine's independence is one step to solve Middle East issue, one press another all the time can't solve the issue

Agreed but both sides are stubborn fools.

Ok I will come back here and give you all benefits later, I did not write them because on my iPhone. You are already wrong google non member observer state and save yourself the trouble of watching news.

BUT ICC has nothing to do with member status... US is not a signatory of the ICC. did you know that?

To be honeslt, ICC does not regonised Palestine Authority until it become a Seperate Full Member of UN, which mean yes, Palestine have access to ICC but ICC will not do anything on the Issue as the ICC has already denial a series of investigation from Palestine.

On the other hand, Israel will seek ICC for justice now Palestine become a non-member and have access to ICC, as they need to answer the charge of war crime alleged done by HAMAS, will Israeli invoke this right is another problem, and then if ICC take on the caes is another of another problem

BUT ICC has nothing to do with member status... US is not a signatory of the ICC. did you know that?

ACTUALLY, THEY DO.
This is the very reason why ICC rejected Palestine investigation in april and all other investigation in the past. US was not covered by ICC, yes but Israeli is.

Yes I do know that what are you trying to say Palestinians will take US or something, that is irrelevant. They will take Israelis alone to ICC and any other intl forum. Think before posting.

To be honeslt, ICC does not regonised Palestine Authority until it become a Seperate Full Member of UN, which mean yes, Palestine have access to ICC but ICC will not do anything on the Issue as the ICC has already denial a series of investigation from Palestine.

On the other hand, Israel will seek ICC for justice now Palestine become a non-member and have access to ICC, as they need to answer the charge of war crime alleged done by HAMAS, will Israeli invoke this right is another problem, and then if ICC take on the caes is another of another problem

ACTUALLY, THEY DO.
This is the very reason why ICC rejected Palestine investigation in april and all other investigation in the past. US was not covered by ICC, yes but Israeli is.

Yes both sides would have the right to do but we will see who backs off first. The US recognizes the ICC but has not ratified the Rome statute (not that US has anything to do with this). If anything Israelis will pull their signature if they already haven't done so.

Yes both sides would have the right to do but we will see who backs off first. The US recognizes the ICC but has not ratified the Rome statute (not that US has anything to do with this).

ICC have better things to do than two state using it for political brickering, that's my 2c

ICC have better things to do than two state using it for political brickering, that's my 2c

Yes but Abbas has already stated he wants to negotiate before any other action. In the past ICC did nothing because they determined they cannot do something on the behalf of a non state entity.

there are enough blood between Palestine and Israel.
Palestinians should choose a leader such like Mahatma Gandhi, who will lead to independent in peace.
and throw over Hamas.
more and more counties will support Palestine

Back
Top Bottom