What's new

unconfirmed reports F-16 sufa shot down in gaza

Iron dome effectiveness (or lack of it):

out of 460 rockets, Iron dome intercepted just 130. Its only 28%! Now imagine what would happen against actually potent missiles in much greater numbers if Israel attacks Iran? Not a pretty picture.

"Israel's Iron Dome missile interception system continued to fire away on Friday, destroying more than 130 rockets. But Israeli Defense Forces [IDF] said more than 330 rockets from Gaza have landed in Israel since Wednesday. Israel also has been massing tanks along the border with Gaza." Israel, Gaza Continue Rocket Exchanges as Israel Readies Ground Forces

Iron dome intercept missile which are bound to hit protected areas, if system calculate that rocket gonna hit unprotected area system simply ignore it, understand? According to IDF there were ~550 rockets fired from Gaza, 226 where recognized to hit protected areas and countermeasure were activated, 200 of threats were intercepted successfully 26 rockets hit protected areas, simple math will tell you that system is 88 percent effective

me narrcissistic...lolllllllllll
let me help you

Now carefully read your post which i have quoted.......Found something matching the description:azn:

:lol: Borderline +Narcissistic :lol:

As far as Israel goes ..nor do i love them nor i hate them....i care only for one nation ...my nation ..India.....But that doesn't mean i can't stand for what i think is right .....

World has seen enough of this drama .....Enough of this minority plea and hue & crying...

If you want peace you will get peace..if you want war you will get a war .....Eye for an eye

looks like someone forgot to your change diaper. dn t worry baita! mama will be home soon!

1 Israeli life is worth a 1000 Arab lives, this has been proven in the Gilad Shalit exchange.

They breed like a virus and willingly use their children as weapons with very little to no financial expense while Israel goes to hell and beyond to not only minimize casualties on the Israeli side(Because life is sacred for Israelis, unlike the Arabs) but even on the Arab's side.

Bet the Nazis said the same about your ilk. Reported for being a vile racist piece of ****.

looks like someone forgot to your change diaper. dn t worry baita! mama will be home soon!

so you want to take a sissy way out....good choice....like i told you when u mature ..you can contribute something useful to discussion..:wave:

Pls stop making fool of yourself.......firstly you have to learn the meaning of "Context" as in what purpose the word was used....then learn the meaning of "self importance"and finally if you have the capability "preoccupation"...
:alcoholic:

I think u also have rabies.

:rofl:

Iron dome intercept missile which are bound to hit protected areas, if system calculate that rocket gonna hit unprotected area system simply ignore it, understand? According to IDF there were ~550 rockets fired from Gaza, 226 where recognized to hit protected areas and countermeasure were activated, 200 of threats were intercepted successfully 26 rockets hit protected areas, simple math will tell you that system is 88 percent effective

so it could not do " simple math " and protect those killed? or was it too busy doing the simple math?

:lol::lol: chal bhai tu khus hoja ab mein aur teri insult nahi kar sakta ..i have started to feel guilty for u now....khus reh and continue trolling...GN :P

No prob bhi GN......... but dont forget to take ur tablets......:P

Did anyone hear any word out of Saudi Arab, Qatar and or Turkey? It's goes without saying regime in these countries are aligned with. These regimes are more harmful than Israelis.

Did anyone heard any word out of Saudi Arab, Qatar and or Turkey? It's goes without saying regime in these countries are aligned with. These regimes are more harmful than Israelis.

it geos without saying that arabs on one hand dont even except non arabs as true muslims but when it comes to their own arabs even there they care less, no wonder its pakistan and iran who behave more arabs then arabs themselves and speak about palestine when even arabs dont care

arabs just dont stop talking about the ill treatment of palestinians, but they dont see human suffering else where like kashmir and chechnya

they just try to get 'arab sympathy' by crying over palestinian issue

grow yourself a brain ....see the world ..learn few things....and then when you mature enough come and take part in a Discussion..till then take a lollypop and Scuk on it..:coffee:

Wow... now Indians can now cut & paste and steal peoples post on other forums ?.... interesting. There is also, using your own brain to think of your own answers instead of coping others, but then again you Bharti don't have one do you. Less shameful if you admit that fact :)

Millions? No. Billions!

So Israel hasn't reached Billions yet ?

Did anyone hear any word out of Saudi Arab, Qatar and or Turkey? It's goes without saying regime in these countries are aligned with. These regimes are more harmful than Israelis.

Harmful to whom? We did not hear similar word from Korea, Iceland, and Italy. Some people are too busy to pay attention to a repetitive conflict involving a nation they have little to do with.

utter nonsence and rubbish
Turkey has pledge her support to Hamas

it geos without saying that arabs on one hand dont even except non arabs as true muslims but when it comes to their own arabs even there they care less, no wonder its pakistan and iran who behave more arabs then arabs themselves and speak about palestine when even arabs dont care

arabs just dont stop talking about the ill treatment of palestinians, but they dont see human suffering else where like kashmir and chechnya

they just try to get 'arab sympathy' by crying over palestinian issue

When someone head is full with delusions called "ummah brotherhood" then this behavior will be evident.

Back
Top Bottom