What's new

understanding establishment

moving-out-hero__1571736151.png

So with all these details, Altaf Hussain was right from day1. Establishment is the main cause of the issue :)

LoL they are the biggest kanjars in Pakistan, but Pakistanis are like ‘we will review the performance of noon league’. Oy doob ke maar jao beghairto.
کڑی ویائی انہاں سکھاں نال ۔ پھیرے ہوئے سن نکاح نئی :partay:

So with all these details, Altaf Hussain was right from day1. Establishment is the main cause of the issue :)
yes he was right but then he was pawn of establishment . when establishment did not use him he went crazy . if establishment today start using him he will start worshiping them . its nature of establishment they use and throw away politicians and parties . and then when they need they start using them again . for them political parties are like pawns on chess

I don't know why retired ex armed forces personals are so pissed then is it because they lost the plot of giving general public lollipop of ghawzwaihind then and of presidential system @Imran Khan

I totally agree with you regarding this, this democracy has always been a façade. We have been under military control since Ayub's time. They have grown immensely in power over years as well, their retired people in top civilian positions of power.

PMLN and PPP supporters already knew regarding this. PTI supporters did know but they were pro establishment since they helped IK get to power but now are the prime reason for his removal for his interference in foreign policies.

Nawaz Sharif is the only person who has been waging war against establishment for a very long time and sought to get rid of their control over country. He has taken full control of bureaucracy over time as well. The reason India starts get jolly with Pakistan whenever PMLN is in power is because they know that the government is very anti establishment. Even his last government, Nawaz Sharif was slowly but surely getting rid of establishment control over country and weakening their power however establishment got rid of him ASAP when he crossed 'red lines' as you say a bit too much to their liking. In reaction to that Nawaz Sharif threw a hissy fit and PMLN derailed entire country's economy for next government (which would be selected by establishment ofc.) as a means of revenge.

Farigh kerdo sbko. Nai chala paogy mulk? Tu phir complain kerna chorh do.

Classic Pakistani thinking exhibiting low signs of intellectual capacity and integrative complexity --- black and white, all or nothing, unaccountable deep state fauj or anarchy, zero sum games.

I refuse to play them.

I understand your position. Fortunately, nobody is asking for the disbanding of the army. People are venting their frustration at the concentration of power, unchallenged and unchecked, in a single seat (COAS). It is not healthy for any country, that's why no modern nation has allowed it --- and ensured that it would never turn out this way.

I totally agree with you regarding this, this democracy has always been a façade. We have been under military control since Ayub's time. They have grown immensely in power over years as well, their retired people in top civilian positions of power.

PMLN and PPP supporters already knew regarding this. PTI supporters did know but they were pro establishment since they helped IK get to power but now are the prime reason for his removal for his interference in foreign policies.

Nawaz Sharif is the only person who has been waging war against establishment for a very long time and sought to get rid of their control over country. He has taken full control of bureaucracy over time as well. The reason India starts get jolly with Pakistan whenever PMLN is in power is because they know that the government is very anti establishment. Even his last government, Nawaz Sharif was slowly but surely getting rid of establishment control over country and weakening their power however establishment got rid of him ASAP when he crossed 'red lines' as you say a bit too much to their liking. In reaction to that Nawaz Sharif threw a hissy fit and PMLN derailed entire country's economy for next government (which would be selected by establishment ofc.) as a means of revenge.

If Nawaz wasn't totally corrupt and Daronomics had not bankrupt the country's foreign reserves and N League wasn't a dynastic party that hardly built its federal civilian institutions into worthy matches to the fauj (all civ institutions were full of nepotism, cronyism and corruption) --- you might have had a nicer last paragraph.

If Nawaz wasn't totally corrupt and Daronomics had not bankrupt the country's foreign reserves and N League wasn't a dynastic party that hardly built its federal civilian institutions into worthy matches to the fauj (all civ institutions were full of nepotism, cronyism and corruption) --- you might have had a nicer last paragraph.
Majority politicians are corrupt, even Imran Khan is corrupt with the people he appointed to his cabinet. Corruption is a norm in developing countries, theres no shortcut to fixing it except your country developing so massively that the corruption doesn't matters. Due to this development, your justice system fixing overtime and democracy getting stronger (If NS managed to weaken establishment successfully). Thats why people believe in the thinking that khaata hai lagata bi hai. Like i said, PMLN only started to derail economy when establishment tried to find any reasons to get rid of their government. The gave tons of reliefs to people in their last years and set up next government for failure economic wise as a means of revenge.

To dethrone this cancer , A very strong and organized civilian movement is required whose motives are clear and leaders are trustworthy. So far all these anti Establishment Big Mouths are either seperatists or very dubious characters.
Yes Establishment will rather break this country rather then hand it over to public no one should have any doubt about it. But some day they have to be countered if we want our Beloved Nation to Survive and progress. For that to happen first their propaganda and brainwash machine should be countered.
I highly doubt PTI and Imran khan have what it takes to take down this empire.

This is historic moment

Imran khan can crush them forever
Uptil now he have lured them successfully

Maybe for the first time public support is not on establishment side

I hope imran Khan will break this cycle in sha Allah

PAKISTANI POLITICS ke Sub sa bare bemari ppp or Zardari & Co...

This is historic moment

Imran khan can crush them forever
Uptil now he have lured them successfully

Maybe for the first time public support is not on establishment side

I hope imran Khan will break this cycle in sha Allah

It's up to him to confront the snakes within the army directly, ask the army loyal to Pakistan for support, and defend those being raiding/harassed/picked up --- or engage in the same vague, abstract argumentation with no name calling that doesn't inspire.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom