What's new

United States curbs on Javelin missile sale cloud Indo-US relationship

I agree, these missile cost so much...
Americans in aghanistan give them the nickname porsche because each one cost same as a porsche.

Make a javelin indigenously. Now that India is developing seekers, there is no technological barrier that is preventing it.

When will they learn? Technology denials don't work. What happens is that the country to which technology is denied eventually develops the technology indigenously ,and then competes with the other country to sell this technology.

Why would Indian Army need Javelins to begin with? Are the al-khalids or chinese t-99s really that threatening?

I mean, these missiles are really expensive, with a cost of at least a 100k each, the total figure would probably run into billions.

Its not that the US doesn't want to provide you military tech, its probably because of the corrupt political babus who wouldn't get their share from these days out of the American companies. But much easier to deal with Russian, french and israelis relatively for the babus.
Im sure this the case. If they can give us 100 missiles for eg, they can also give 500 missiles too..
i dont see any problem in that..
im sure its our babus that r creating unnecessary hurdles maybe becoz they are not getting the ghoos as per their demands

Phew i am relieved... US can never be trusted in arm sales... During critical times, they will stop supplies... Its better we opt for Israel or Russia !!! :)

India definately hase the ability to producs its own man portable ATGM. it may take few years, fill the gap with missiles from other sources. i never beleaved in theose Yankes.

cancle the ATGM deal and also the Apache deal. at the time of war when we will need them the most, these Bas**ds will put a sanction & these helis will be sitting ducs without spares.

I agree, these missile cost so much...
Americans in aghanistan give them the nickname porsche because each one cost same as a porsche.

WTF ?! They seriosúsly use Javelins against the Taliban?
Now its no surprise that their defence budget is at 900 billion dollar

Lets go for Desi One "Our Desi Boy NAG"

DSC00197.jpg

Nag-Missile-Carrier--NAMICA-.jpg

Again you did mistake , NAG is carrier(NAMICA) based ATGM but Javelin is man portable ATM.
No there is a point in that.... DRDO is developing man portable based on Nag........

and FCUK the US........

PGK is right

No there is a point in that.... DRDO is developing man portable based on Nag........

and FCUK the US........

There is no point getting agitated....its there toy they can sell us or not, their whim.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom