What's new

United States curbs on Javelin missile sale cloud Indo-US relationship

Hope our scientists would materialize the Manportable version of Nag asap.

Sir tranfer of tech means you can make a big number of javelin without any problem and cheap indu labour mean cheap javelins. what problem? This not stealing.

Please learn English and more attention on spelling....and please stop trolling.

We were at the right track, till date we did not select any US weapon for our force. Don trust US this is as simple as that… Pakistan is biggest example in front of us.

They, the Yanks refuse to sell smaller quantity, which india might reverse engineer in near future....thats the whole deal here....

Actually its the opposite,they are offering less number of missiles than what India wants
The mind boggles :blink:

Grapes are sour!! after US refused India, Indian Nag suddenly become reality and other options as well.
I suggest go for the Israeli option without wasting anytime don't rely on the success of Nag.

Grapes are sour!! after US refused India, Indian Nag suddenly become reality and other options as well.
I suggest go for the Israeli option without wasting anytime don't rely on the success of Nag.

Sure! we"ll convery your concern to the Indian MOD :lol:

You are aware that Nag is not man portable, the reason India was going for Javelin :rolleyes:

lol..Nag is already reality and it'll soon go into production after induction of Namica carrier.but it is not man portable right now.but already heli,aircraft and man portable version is being built.

Just because we talk about SPIKE here, the Israelis developed several versions of it, just like this new lighter version:

Rafael’s Mini-Spike

Rafael is set to unveil its Mini-Spike missile system at the Eurosatory exhibition in Paris next week

Israel Defense | Rafael

zaatutminispike.jpg

44784321.jpg

99454660.jpg

Sure! we"ll convery your concern to the Indian MOD :lol:

You are aware that Nag is not man portable, the reason India was going for Javelin :rolleyes:

For him to understand that you will have to first explain to him what the hell 'man-portable' means . I mean a couple of days ago we had to explain some of them what the concept of 'bail' is .

Fox Chicha...Grapes are well reachable, point is we are not getting that amount we want…So you cannot say grapes are sour for us…

In short I will tell you in today’s world Indian have access of all latest Technologies, You might have seen that US are not giving you F-16 even after full payment, but they are dieing to sell us advanced F-16 and F-18…Hope you cannot deny.

Another point NAG is not failure at all. …we have Helina missile, Mobile launcher and portable is on the way… we have already decided for Israeli option…That is the reason we said Javelin not needed….Thanks US for the decision.

So it turns out this news was utter BS and Panetta flatly denied this news at a press conference in India today.

Much ado about nothing!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom