What's new

Unofficial Martial Law Declared By ISPR?

Do you trust ISPR and the Pakistan Military?

• Total voters
Did the ISPR use the word bondage or it that a fake?
They used that word for real

Pakistani establishment is getting mentorship from US deep state to keep country in control. Remember Trump and his so called support attack on capitol. Now supports are in jail and Trump going court to court. It’s the same play book, Pakistani version.

Been saying this too. Exact same talking points.

The Turkish tutelage system built by the Imperialists and serviced via generals, judges, media, business, bureaucracy etc. used to think and act in verbatim as being expressed by the naked beggars in Pak. Do you hear anything from them now???

Kufr continues, Zulm doesn't...

But Pakistani public needs to stand up for their rights, the Turkish did. Unfortunately we are 50 years behind Turkey, their army knew its game over so its best to let the people rule and try to come to an agreement with the ruling parties rather than kill, torture, arrest them to change their policies. Pakistan is in similar boat to Egypt where the military is back and ruling.

Even Waj can't hold back

If you think you can do better then join the army or shut the fu(k up. Easy for you to bitch about this and bitch about that but try and solve a little problem and you get all flustered. You can't imagine the magnitude of the issues PA faces from the adversaries they have and the fine thread they walk to prevent a calamity befalling the country , the country imploding and the people and country sinking.

Answer the damn question

Last edited:
So basically they will keep F*ing Pakistan and Pakistani's doggy style...

1686199537135.png

Do yourselves all a favour, and don't google this term.

Bondage to Doggy style se bhi zyada violent hai. Pakistanis still have a soft spot for the Pakistani army but hate the leadership. There is no deep bondage.

Interestingly they did not bother mentioning they will remain committed towards the constitution of Pakistan.

Interestingly they did not bother mentioning they will remain committed towards the constitution of Pakistan.

I think they realise the people hate them now and are blatantly saying "what are you going to do about it"?

I think they realise the people hate them now and are blatantly saying "what are you going to do about it"?
Good to see the real face.

I am looking forward to the establishment fanboys comments blaming Imran Khan for the ISPR’s comments.

Good to see the real face.

I am looking forward to the establishment fanboys comments blaming Imran Khan for the ISPR’s comments.

They can try. But like everywhere else on social media, they'll get ripped a new hole.

ISPR just released a new song by the way. Right on time.

The comments however....

They can try. But like everywhere else on social media, they'll get ripped a new hole.

ISPR just released a new song by the way. Right on time.

The comments however....
Could you send the tweet to the new song.

I’d like to set it as my ring tone.

Defacto Martial law.

Journalists abducted
TV owners threatened if Ex PM name taken
Ex PTIs threatened to quit and join other parties
Civilians abducted
Women tortured
False FIRs registered
Gross human rights violations undertaken
Businesses of civilians not abiding by orders forced to be taken down

Only thing that they can’t do is force the public to respect them.

Did the ISPR use the word bondage or it that a fake?
No sir even I had to do double take there, the world has moved on from those times. Even on P-hub bondage is now outdated - new terminology is BDSM. Kakul need to update their syllabus.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom