What's new

‘Unpegged’ dollar jumps by 10pc to shatter all records

Shut up dude honestly

You sound very mentally unstable or just genuinely clueless of what the f*ck you're saying.

Just because Pakistan is in crisis right now doesn't mean your enemies have suddenly become your friends, and while most of this is due to the establishment's negligence and ineptness, of course India has a role to play in many things
take your tank and cross border. attack srinagar. Today you will liberate your brothers but they will ****on your face in return. They want to become independent country and they don't want to merge with Pakistan. Go and spread jehad or whatever you want. For you, india is enemy but China is friend because China lends you money. Have you seen their interest rate and how much money they took back from us? you are unaware but hate India. I say attack. Ask army. they will give you a new tank. You can fire as much as you can. You must be jehadi john or something. i would love to read your daily Magazine about jehad hahaha.

stop blaming india. India has no role in our bankruptcy. This claim is fabricated. stop lying to yourself. We failed. we are corrupt.

@Bleek

I was thinking about something.
Would it be possible that the gov and estab are semi-collapsing the economy on purpose?
It might be that the top brass and mota nawazi are all stocking up on pounds and dollars massively, to practically double their money once the Economy is re-stabilised.

It's a strategy they have used in the past, and if they use it again now, they will profit more than ever before, whilst the common man suffers more than ever before.

Just my opinion.

take your tank and cross border. attack srinagar. Today you will liberate your brothers but they will ****on your face in return. They want to become independent country and they don't want to merge with Pakistan. Go and spread jehad or whatever you want. For you, india is enemy but China is friend because China lends you money. Have you seen their interest rate and how much money they took back from us? you are unaware but hate India. I say attack. Ask army. they will give you a new tank. You can fire as much as you can. You must be jehadi john or something. i would love to read your daily Magazine about jehad hahaha.
I swear you are mentally unstable lmfao

No one is mentioning Kashmir in this conversation AT ALL

Your logic of India suddenly being a friend just because Pakistan is in crisis is simply retarded, and your assumption to think that settling Kashmir will somehow normalise relationships is also wrong

Use a few of your brain cells and ask yourself why the **** your enemy would help you when you're already self-destructing 🤡

India is involved in much deeper things than just Kashmir, their plans are much deeper.

Pakistan is becoming more like India's version of Taiwan, Kashmir is no longer the dispute!

@Bleek

I was thinking about something.
Would it be possible that the gov and estab are semi-collapsing the economy on purpose?
It might be that the top brass and mota nawazi are all stocking up on pounds and dollars massively, to practically double their money once the Economy is re-stabilised.

It's a strategy they have used in the past, and if they use it again now, they will profit more than ever before, whilst the common man suffers more than ever before.

Just my opinion.
I'm not sure but I guess it's possible

I swear you are mentally unstable lmfao

No one is mentioning Kashmir in this conversation AT ALL

Your retarded logic of India suddenly being a friend just because Pakistan is in crisis is simply retarded, and your wrong assumption to think that settling Kashmir will somehow normalise relationships is also wrong

Use a few of your brain cells and ask yourself why the **** your enemy would help you when you're already self-destructing 🤡

India is involved in much deeper things than just Kashmir, their plans are much deeper. Pakistan is becoming more like India's version of Taiwan, Kashmir is no longer the dispute!
As far as I know, Kashmir is the only dispute between the two countries. So what do you want? Do you want Pakistan to bankrupt without even asking for assistance? What have we got by making India our enemy? Talibans are now our enemies. Why talibans aren't saving Pakistan now? For many, Talibans are our brothers despite the whole world calling them terrorists. Where are we as a country right now? People call us terrorists in foreign countries. Explain all this.

As far as I know, Kashmir is the only dispute between the two countries. So what do you want? Do you want Pakistan to bankrupt without even asking for assistance? What have we got by making India our enemy? Talibans are now our enemies. Why talibans aren't saving Pakistan now? For many, Talibans are our brothers despite the whole world calling them terrorists. Where are we as a country right now? People call us terrorists in foreign countries. Explain all this.

Mate, what year are you stuck in?
India now sees the sheer existence of Pakistan as a threat to their interests.
It's likely that they will stop at no avail to reduce this threat as much as possible, except from truly toppling Pakistan, because that would make the situation 10x worse for them.
Their aim is to keep us weak, so that they may pursue their interests within Pakistan, Kashmir and the Middle East.

اب بھی ایک طریقہ ہے امداد کا
اپنے اوپر ایٹم بم چلا دو بولو غلطی سے پھٹ گیا
:rofl:
:rofl: :rofl:

You're jumping all over the place out of emotion and have no clue what you are talking about, no one has mentioned Kashmir

India's goals with Pakistan are more than just Kashmir, they want to absorb the entire country by first breaking it down into different units.

You're talking a whole load of emotional rubbish
Thanks, but no thanks!

Kashmir WAS the only dispute; however after the BJP government came to power, the dispute is now covertly the existence of Pakistan itself.

Secondly Afghanistan has ALWAYS been an enemy regardless of Taliban or no Taliban if you care to learn the history between the two states

Thirdly, I have not denied the establishment's hand in the current crisis, but you must realise it's possible for multiple entities to be involved - even though majority of the fault falls on the establishment.

Fourthly, I am not advocating for Pakistan to go to war over Kashmir because that is a foolish idea.

You're emotionally unstable right now and refuse to listen.

India is not your friend even if your country is in a disaster or Kashmir is settled. Covertly there is still tension behind the scenes. Please grow a back bone instead of cowering in fear right now.

Mate, what year are you stuck in?
India now sees the sheer existence of Pakistan as a threat to their interests.
It's likely that they will stop at no avail to reduce this threat as much as possible, except from truly toppling Pakistan, because that would make the situation 10x worse for them.
Their aim is to keep us weak, so that they may pursue their interests within Pakistan, Kashmir and the Middle East.
India sees Pakistan as it's own version of Taiwan - it doesn't want a Pakistan on the western border at all.

I'll clear this up on a thread soon with more information

@Bleek

So you are suggesting that ModiFied India wants to undermine and annex Pakistan, thereby adding 230 million more Muslims to the voting list? If you believe that, well, I have a beautiful white building in Agra which i could sell to you.

Regards

@Bleek

So you are suggesting that ModiFied India wants to undermine and annex Pakistan, thereby adding 230 million more Muslims to the voting list? If you believe that, well, I have a beautiful white building in Agra which i could sell to you.

Regards
It is a long process.

First step is balkanisation

Then exerting influence ideologically and politically

Then pressure into a wilful merger even if not entirely natural

Entirely doable given the chronicle ineptness in Pakistan

@Bleek

The steps that you mention are neither needed nor desirable. The best solution (from an Indian POV) will be to modify Pak into becoming West Bangladesh. Pak has always been seen by Indian elites as a potential buffer state for India against the Central/West Asian hordes.

Regards

This is the old Pakistan that the Pakistani military and the Americans brought back. The funny thing is that the US has backtracked now and watching the economic meltdown from a safe distance LOL Bajwa has retired and is now in foreign lands strolling in his tracksuit

This situation cannot happen in less than 1 year. This is many many years in the making. Imran Khan had 2 years to manage and avoid the situation. Any emergency steps could have been taken only during his tenure. The others are just dealing with the fallout.

Time for civilians to declare their own martial law. remove this Government, and remove institute that interferes in politics. Ask for help from every country. Ask India. I am sure India will help. You have to talk to them nicely. Enough kashmir choran. sell this kashmir choran to some other nation. Ask India to send commodities etc.

lol - you want to give up territory to your enemy because you are worried about bankruptcy, yet with the same mouth you talk about taking on the establishment. :woot:

Your keyboard won't save you when they point their rifles at you. What confused cowardice.

If people like you were economically active instead of whining, we wouldn't have economic problems.

Get some self respect. Ask for help, why do you need to ask anyone for help?! That's why this nation has turned into a peice of shit, everyone wanting someone else to do the heavy lifting.

This situation cannot happen in less than 1 year. This is many many years in the making. Imran Khan had 2 years to manage and avoid the situation. Any emergency steps could have been taken only during his tenure. The others are just dealing with the fallout.

They literally came in and asset stripped the country. It's no accident, it's by design.

It is a long process.

First step is balkanisation

Then exerting influence ideologically and politically

Then pressure into a wilful merger even if not entirely natural

Entirely doable given the chronicle ineptness in Pakistan

I slightly disagree.
Balkanisation relies on having warlords in charge of the territory on the border, who are loyal to you, to create an adequate buffer zone between you and the balkanised region, giving you strategic depth.

There's no need for Pakistan to be Balkanised, because the Estab poses no real offensive threat to India anyway. If Pakistan was to be balkanised, it would be harder to control for India, than it is now. The combined Pashtun Angst alongside a massive militant problem would mean that India would practically be forced to military intervene in Pakistan, which would be insanely damaging for them

Buy Bitcoin and Ethereum and you can thank me after 1-2 years.

Back
Top Bottom