What's new

‘Unpegged’ dollar jumps by 10pc to shatter all records

Lol the way you're so frightened by India that you want to bend over and let it anal ràpe you 😂

And your tiny brain can't even realise there's no real reason for India to accept peace in a position of strength, it will continue it's actions in a covert manner while making statements against Pakistan just like it has been doing, even the "peace" will only be verbal if it were to happen

But a coward cuck like yourself thinks by sucking their dick your problems will be solved lmfao

In reality this is the best chance for India to move Pakistan out of the picture entirely and go for the finishing blow, no matter how many blow jobs you want to give it won't save you
hahaha. I don't want to argue anymore. You don't see what I see. I think about our future, our progress as a nation, etc. We can't move forward with this mentality. Let them run this country like this. It's on self-destruction path. bye.

hahaha i was expecting the same mentality. You are all same. It's useless to discuss anything here because you guys blame India for our bankruptcy as well. It's funny. I believe no other country has this type of people and that's why they progress rather than bankrupt.
🤡🤡🤡

Not like his entire post history isn't critising the establishment for being corrupt and inept in various threads

You're a pea brained cuck

hahaha. Bro run Pakistan. I don't want to argue anymore. You don't see what I see. I think about our future, our progress as a nation, etc. We can't move forward with this mentality. Let them run this country like this. It's on self-destruction path. bye.
Nah, I don't think that you're actually capable of thinking

Your plan is: India big bad and scary I must apologise and give as many blowjobs as possible so it doesn't hurt me

But your brain isn't capable of comprehending there's no reason for India to stop right now when Pakistan is on the verge of collapse and civil war

India wants nothing less than balkanisation you cucked Pajeet

hahaha. I don't want to argue anymore. You don't see what I see. I think about our future, our progress as a nation, etc. We can't move forward with this mentality. Let them run this country like this. It's on self-destruction path. bye.

You're not seeing the bigger picture, which makes me feel bad for you.

Do you really think that India wants peace with Pakistan, when our very existence is an ideological threat to theirs?
Answer this first, maybe we can try to generate an understanding of what you are talking about

You're not seeing the bigger picture, which makes me feel bad for you.

Do you really think that India wants peace with Pakistan, when our very existence is an ideological threat to theirs?
Answer this first, maybe we can try to generate an understanding of what you are talking about

You are asking that question to the wrong person.

How can he, as a Pakistani, know what India wants ? Shouldn't you be asking an Indian ?

You are asking that question to the wrong person.

How can he, as a Pakistani, know what India wants ? Shouldn't you be asking an Indian ?
Here comes the Pajeet to intervene lmao

No one looks at words, they look at actions

We know what India wants from it's actions, although recently the words aren't too far off anyway

He is Pakistani. I have seen his previous posts. He is a total cuck.
Not just a cuck, he has no brain and makes up his own arguments during a discussion

Literally everything I explicitly said I'm against, he argues as if I support it

Guys a retard lmfao

Here comes the Pajeet to intervene lmao

No one looks at words, they look at actions

We know what India wants from it's actions, although recently the words aren't too far off anyway

Which action ?

You are British too aren't you ?

The only Pakistani I see is Arsalan345

The Irony is hard to miss. Is this what is meant by "imported government" ?

Expats account for a massive amount of the country's income.
If we were all to go back to Pakistan, I reckon we could build back the country a lot faster.

The current imported govt is a useless one
If we were the imported government, it might be the best thing to happen to Pakistan

this thread has gone very off-topic

The belief that India will somehow save Pakistan and help it is arguably one of the most idiotic things i've heard though, and the belief that peace is a good option for India when it can just help itself instead by covertly supporting Pakistan's internal collapse and civil war, is another stupid belief.

yeah it can give statements of peace, but it has no reason to stop any activities against a weak vulnerable pakistan, if anything the current diaster has probably fanned excitement in bjp quarters for akhand bharat dreams

@Arsalan345 even though the establishment is quite useless and corrupt im somewhat happy at least its them in control rather than someone like you lol

Expats account for a massive amount of the country's income.
If we were all to go back to Pakistan, I reckon we could build back the country a lot faster.

The current imported govt is a useless one
If we were the imported government, it might be the best thing to happen to Pakistan
Don't respond to the retarded Pajeet for something which is an internal matter

Back
Top Bottom