What's new

‘Unpegged’ dollar jumps by 10pc to shatter all records

A currency swap agreement will help pakistan bridge this resource gap. Pretty sure India will find something to buy in pakistan too. It will boost their trade 500%. At the very least.

If nothing India can purchase and rent the road corridor to Afghanistan using the PKR.
are you related to Deepak Chopra by any chance?

Last edited:
Pointless since you are not personally invested in pakistan, but Arsalan345 has to stake his very life and the life of his family on the survival of pakistan.

You are sitting in UK, pissing impractical fantasy on a pakistani who smells and lives his reality every day of his life.

Even the current govt. as useless as it might be, has more invested in pakistan than you. That is the harsh reality.

I have as much right as a British citizen to respond on the "internal matter" of pakistan.
I have money but I don't want to travel to another country. I know I have to protect my family. It's hard to survive in a civil war. They still talk about enmity with India. I don't understand. They should understand that 70 years have passed, and still, Kashmir is under Indian rule. They believe that individuals can destroy the Indian army. They are being fooled. They believe in what they are seeing. these are tactics like brainwashing etc. They want independence for Kashmir whether Pakistan lives or not. It's ridiculous.

I know talks are still possible. onions and other stuff can easily be transported from India but they don't want Indian help. They will beg again from some other country. They destroyed us. As a citizen, I feel humiliated again and again.

You Indians are so full of crap.

Unlike you people we are not losers.. millions of Pakistanis are still in fight for a positive change. You people are a loser civilization that after a few knocks give up.

take your crap and eat it.

I am not one to say much positive about India. But they changed their path back in the 1990s and stuck to it. No one will say India is some amazing country, they have many problems still, but they have built something that will last and their problems are fixable with time.

Pakistan needs to earn its way out of this crisis. GOP won't get out of the way of the citizen though, and I don't blame them.

The bizarre thing is that Pakistan likely doesn't have a liquidity crises-only the Government of Pakistan has a liquidity crisis, but since they've done nothing to build trust in the current regime-of course no one has any desire to pay taxes or give money to the regime.

If IK comes back into power in the coming year, as it will be post-collapse, his first responsibility is going to be to have an honest talk with the people of Pakistan.

"Yes, I know that the Government has failed you multiple times. Yes, I know that you have no reason to trust the Pakistani government. You know that I believe in Pakistan, and I want to work on your behalf, but you will have to work with me if we are to rebuild Pakistan. It can only be done with everyone doing their part. Register your income. make it known. Show us what you are doing in terms of exports, help us to raise our export totals. We can get out of this and become the amazing country that Pakistan has the potential to be, but only if we all work together."

I have money but I don't want to travel to another country. I know I have to protect my family. It's hard to survive in a civil war. They still talk about enmity with India. I don't understand. They should understand that 70 years have passed, and still, Kashmir is under Indian rule. They believe that individuals can destroy the Indian army. They are being fooled. They believe in what they are seeing. these are tactics like brainwashing etc. They want independence for Kashmir whether Pakistan lives or not. It's ridiculous.

I know talks are still possible. onions and other stuff can easily be transported from India but they don't want Indian help. They will beg again from some other country. They destroyed us. As a citizen, I feel humiliated again and again.

1. If you have money , GET OUT. There is little to slim chance of a good life in pakistan. Its only going to get worse.

2. People you are debating with are filled with Hate and Fear. Its like debating with somebody insane. They will just keep repeating the same thing over and over and nothing will ever make sense. It only makes sense in their insane world.

Their Fear and Rage comes from their feeling of impotency and they blame India for their weakness. Forever refusing to take responsibility.

3. Look at Bangladesh, same as you, a muslim majority country with fantastic relationship with India. We do rupee trading with them and their citizens can travel to India on a simple visa. They can trade with India and continue to prosper in peace.

And you know what they DID to achieve this ? END TERRORISM from their Soil. THAT"S IT !!!!!

That is all it takes. That is all it ever took.

are you related to Deepak Chopra by any chance?

No.

Pakistan has a minimum need of $20 - $25 Billion per year indefinitely for basic needs (food, fuel, medicines). Nobody has that liquidity lying around today. If you visualize the magnitude of the problem, you will realize that no gamesmanship will fix this.

India will help pakistan restructure its loans. Its insane and excessive military spending can be cut with a simple change in mindset.

Pakistani govt. is poor but people still have money. Open and Free trade with India will revive the economy because the people will freely trade with their own money and in their own currency.

20 Billion $ is nothing for India, especially if it is covered under Trade. Just one state of Punjab can help pakistan bridge that gap. Now imagine trading with Rajasthan and Gujarat too ? All neighboring states to pakistan.

The solutions are all to easy and available. The problem is not lack of solution, the problem is the insane nature of pakistani mentality. In short, the people and its leadership are MAD.

And that is a serious observation.

Last edited:
1. If you have money , GET OUT. There is little to slim chance of a good life in pakistan. Its only going to get worse.

2. People you are debating with are filled with Hate and Fear. Its like debating with somebody insane. They will just keep repeating the same thing over and over and nothing will ever make sense. It only makes sense in their insane world.

Their Fear and Rage comes from their feeling of impotency and they blame India for their weakness. Forever refusing to take responsibility.

3. Look at Bangladesh, same as you, a muslim majority country with fantastic relationship with India. We do rupee trading with them and their citizens can travel to India on a simple visa. They can trade with India and continue to prosper in peace.

And you know what they DID to achieve this ? END TERRORISM from their Soil. THAT"S IT !!!!!

No.

India will help pakistan restructure its loans. Its insane and excessive military spending can be cut with a simple change in mindset.

Pakistani govt. is poor but people still have money. Open and Free trade with India will revive the economy because the people will freely trade with their own money and in their own currency.

20 Billion $ is nothing for India, especially if it is covered under Trade. Just one state of Punjab can help pakistan bridge that gap. Now imagine trading with Rajasthan and Gujarat too ? All neighboring states to pakistan.

The solutions are all to easy and available. The problem is not lack of solution, the problem is the insane nature of pakistani mentality. In short, the people and its leadership are MAD.

And that is a serious observation.
I have seen this country in a much better economic situation than India. Elders don't want to leave and I don't want to leave as well. I know how citizens will react in a civil war-like situation. people will target those who are hiding behind tall walls and has fencing. they think they are safe there. There is nothing better than a revolution. A few institutes need to be disbanded. We haven't created this country for a particular group of people.

I know India can easily help. We want good relations as well. We want no guns near border areas. we want to settle everything, even terrorism. Citizens are fed up. People give examples of India and how people in India are educating each other. Every day there is an inspiring story. From villages to urban areas, everybody speaks English. Here only language is the language of a Saudi-funded madrassa who only believes in Jehad. They have twisted the definition of Jehad and added terrorism. These people are mostly illiterate and unaware of realities. They don't know anything about developed countries. What they want is revenge and to take back the whole of Kashmir. Kashmir wants to be independent and that's the most fun thing. They are selling this Kashmir lollipop for the last 70 years. If people in Indian Kashmir want to fight, let them fight. let them die. Who cares! Kashmir is not important for Pakistan. At the end of the day, Pakistan should exist.

There are so many religious parties, and groups in Pakistan. I haven't seen it in any other Muslim country. This country doesn't have an independent foreign policy. Saudia keeps supporting Pakistan but at what cost? They are doing it to spread their own propaganda which is filled with terrorism. First, they destroyed Afghanistan. Now they have established their people and strongholds in Pakistan. Musharraf was right when he decided to attack Lal Masjid. These fools think that jehadis will save Pakistan. This is what happens when you remain unaware of realities.

Last edited:
Your enmity with India has made you blind. We are near civil war without any role of India and here you are talking about enmity. Go and fight with indian army. I will not stop you. I will not stop mad people. Bangladesh is a big lesson but it looks like we have learned nothing.
Ask the army to give you a tank. You will have your own tank in Srinagar. attack everyone. Who cares! Does that save Pakistan from bankruptcy? No.

It is an old and terrible habit of the Army and its supporters to blame everyone else except themselves for the mess they have created. But this time, every a 6-months old baby knows the real face of these bastar.ds and are spitting on them. Gone are the days when people use to believe them. Now they don't want to see their ugly faces. IT IS A GIGANTIC FALL FROM GRACE but then I think these people NEVER HAD ANY GRACE IN THEM ANYWAYS.

If you have good money than my advise is to get your money out of Banks and put them into real estate and also ensure you still have plenty of cash available at your disposable. Buy gold if you can. You don't necessary have to buy US dollars. You can buy other stable currencies such as Australian Dollar, Canadian Dollar, British pound, Singapore Dollar and even Chinese Yuan.

I have seen this country in a much better economic situation than India. Elders don't want to leave and I don't want to leave as well. I know how citizens will react in a civil war-like situation. people will target those who are hiding behind tall walls and has fencing. they think they are safe there. There is nothing better than a revolution. A few institutes need to be disbanded. We haven't created this country for a particular group of people.

I know India can easily help. We want good relations as well. We want no guns near border areas. we want to settle everything, even terrorism. Citizens are fed up. People give examples of India and how people in India are educating each other. Every day there is an inspiring story. From villages to urban areas, everybody speaks English. Here only language is the language of a Saudi-funded madrassa who only believes in Jehad. They have twisted the definition of Jehad and added terrorism. These people are mostly illiterate and unaware of realities. They don't know anything about developed countries. What they want is revenge and to take back the whole of Kashmir. Kashmir wants to be independent and that's the most fun thing. They are selling this Kashmir lollipop for the last 70 years. If people in Indian Kashmir want to fight, let them fight. let them die. Who cares! Kashmir is not important for Pakistan. At the end of the day, Pakistan should exist.

There are so many religious parties, and groups in Pakistan. I haven't seen it in any other Muslim country. This country doesn't have an independent foreign policy. Saudia keeps supporting Pakistan but at what cost? They are doing it to spread their own propaganda which is filled with terrorism. First, they destroyed Afghanistan. Now they have established their people and strongholds in Pakistan. Musharraf was right when he decided to attack Lal Masjid. These fools think that jehadis will save Pakistan. This is what happens when you remain unaware of realities.

I don't think pakistan will survive a revolution because that revolution will bring something worse than Taliban to power.

And then every state will start leaving or making their own plans.

The hate is too well entrenched in pakistan so any possibility of peace or trade with India is not possible. Its an irrational and jealous Rage and there is no cure for such mania. Especially when the entire society is infected like a zombie apocalypse.

Which is why India has stopped trying. It was pointless because pakistan is too far gone.

Do you want Pakistan to exist or not or do you want enmity with India at the cost of our own existence? People of India are better educated and are more aware than Pakistanis. Save the country first. They are the ones who highlighted the dangers of CPEc but we continued because we wanted to humiliate India. Now, look at the difference! Look at their GDP and look at our bankrupt situation. I will not stop you if you want jehad or anything but it's useless. Even Indian Kashmir will not accept Pakistan after their own independence. This is a reality check so please live in the real world. This Kashmiri choran will bring more hate. Sell this choran somewhere else. Save the Country first. Where is China now? Evil communists destroyed Pakistan.

There is no shame. ask India to lend some money. They can send commodities as well. Open the border. Allow their trucks. Enough kashmir choran.

They had chances to fix us several times in the past. they didn't do anything. Our only problem is Kashmir so let's not discuss Kashmir and hold our people. If anybody wants to cross, kill them. We can't bring shame to our own country. We need help. Those who promised to safeguard this country have actually ruined this country. It's better to trust the enemy now because we have many enemies internally.
OMG...what am I hearing in PDF....!
You have intelligence to understand the situation but your fellow countrymen will lay down their lives before asking for help from the Hindus. While easily forgetting that India is home to as many muslims as there are in Pakistan.
I no longer post much here cos Pakistan is spiralling downwards and I don't want to sound cocky.

I don't think pakistan will survive a revolution because that revolution will bring something worse than Taliban to power.

The hate is too well entrenched in pakistan so any possibility of peace or trade with India is not possible. Its an irrational and jealous Rage and there is no cure for such mania. Especially when the entire society is infected like a zombie apocalypse.

Which is why India has stopped trying. It was pointless because pakistan is too far gone.
Wooohhhh..!
Your post was intense....!

That is full of crap

What freedom struggle for Kashmirs was going on the 1970s? 1960s or 1950s

Make no mistake india with its anti Muslim attitude is a bastard.

Period

If you have good money than my advise is to get your money out of Banks and put them into real estate and also ensure you still have plenty of cash available at your disposable. Buy gold if you can. You don't necessary have to buy US dollars. You can buy other stable currencies such as Australian Dollar, Canadian Dollar, British pound, Singapore Dollar and even Chinese Yuan.
I will not buy anything. I would like to die as an insect in this country. We have been treated badly. we have been sidelined. A time will come when people will write about the group who wanted a prosperous Pakistan. Journalists from all over the world will write about us, about citizens of Pakistan, who wanted a change. I will die here, no problems. I want punishment for people who destroyed our country.

OMG...what am I hearing in PDF....!
You have intelligence to understand the situation but your fellow countrymen will lay down their lives before asking for help from the Hindus. While easily forgetting that India is home to as many muslims as there are in Pakistan.
I no longer post much here cos Pakistan is spiralling downwards and I don't want to sound cocky.

Wooohhhh..!
Your post was intense....!
I have seen the same hate and I was born in the same system. A few years back, I blamed India for everything. Now I am mature and can easily understand the real picture. What we have today in Karachi is broken roads, so much dust, and robbery everywhere. Last night, there was a robbery on my street. I can't explain all this. They just want Kashmir whether Pakistan remains or not. they will not ask for assistance because India is Kafir. What about Pakistani students studying in China? Are Chinese people Muslim? They work like slaves in arab countries but they will not raise their standard of living. We haven't made this country for terrorists who have twisted the definition of jehad. Have you seen any country promoting jehad or anything like that? They don't understand. They just want more money. more begging from friendly countries. This is how we live. It's sad.

yes, there is so much hate. every mullah is ready to nuke India. No common sense, only madness. It's not like supporting the other group(the group that hates mullah). I don't support any party. I want them to be sensible but I am living with animals. I mean who allows the hunting of national bird just for some dollars? This country and all corrupt are ready to sell their mothers if the price is right. It's disgusting.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom