What's new

UNTOLD WAR CRIMES OF INDIA AGAINST EAST PAKISTAN DURING 1971 WAR

you dont want me put some videos of Pakistani who told the "told truth" of Pakistani army crime :D

Asalaam alikum Wr Wb to all Pakistani & Bangladeshi brethren ;

I must admit i am normally a lot more hectic onother social networking sites like facebook and twitter that i hardly come here but i will try to create balance and take part in active qualitative posts . I wanted to return to this topic specifically to enhance the knowledge of Pakistanis and our bangladeshi brothers . All indians are blinded by their biased war historians and other reseach analysts regarding 1971 East Pakistan war crimes by indians therefore i have no interest whether they read or not . Does'nt what evidences you put up infront of them to prove their dirty hand in war crimes they will keep coming back like a well oiled brainwashed robots. It is highly unlikely these indians will acknowledge anything humbly as they carry this false sense of superiority. The links i provided in my first post in this thread were very relevant and reliable.

The very first link will take you to a video which starts with a former russian spy disclosing all the facts one needs to know about 1971 East Pakistan war from neutral point of view. Don't forget indians have been in russian block for nearly 60 plus years. It is only in recent times that indians shift their alliance from russians to Americans gradually. Besides there are plenty of indepth and well researched works from independent sources whose links i have also provided. One such source is sarmilla bose who is related to former indian freedom fighter subhash chandra bose. For sarmilla bose to write a impartial article after well researched work is certainly worth appreciating. She is of bengali origin and indian citizen so for her to write up on historical 1971 tragedy and lift curtains from truth is eye opening indeed. Those who want to speak foolishly without rebutting rationally i would humbly request admin to delete such ignorant and arrogant posters as i don't want to waste time trying to convince them.

My focus Pakistanis and bangladeshis to clear mist and fake smokescreens from facts.

My objective

These things have been already discussed multiple times here

you dont want me put some videos of Pakistani who told the "told truth" of Pakistani army crime :D

Please do the honors. Tell me more about how your free-for-all media/sarkar fears the presence of our troops and our ISI trained pigeons. Tomorrow if a random prostitute of your mumbai slums is raped by a monkey then we'll be seeing videos of PIA flights getting banned in India. Your level.!

Bullshit is one word to describe this thread and it's contents

Please do the honors. Tell me more about how your free-for-all media/sarkar fears the presence of our troops and our ISI trained pigeons. Tomorrow if a random prostitute of your mumbai slums is raped by a monkey then we'll be seeing videos of PIA flights getting banned in India. Your level.!

the GDP of these "mumbai slums" surpasses that of your entire country

This could develop into a useful thread but we need more information that is not in Urdu and solely sourced from Rupee News. There is credible information of Indian war crimes in 1971 but they are dispersed very widely and appear mainly in Indian sources that try to cover up the offenses.

If there is any new and credible information on Indian war crimes in 1971 please post a link at this site as well -

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-India-Doctrine-1947-2007/368401646506388?fref=ts

The Guinness Book of Records lists the Bengali atrocities as one of the top 5 genocides in the 20th century. I dont know who done that /???

Why these war crimes were not taken to UN. all these 45 years

....another unsuccessful atempt to twist the history...
There are plenty in pakistani text books... They can add these also to their text book ...and can decicate many a pages on Indian war crimes in Balochanistan...:azn:

these buggers living in the "slums" are are 20 times richer than an average pakistani

Please.

An average Pakistan has a toilet to **** in aswell. We do acknowledge the fame your slums are getting over the years but it doesnt mean you should be perfectly happy about it.

Back
Top Bottom