What's new

US assault rifles for Indian Army Special Forces units

our some special force like " Force One " already using M4 rifle.. so whats new if some more force ll use this gun. there are many different SF in India .

and my sweet neighbors from a most developed country please don't troll here. we know you guys can shot even satellite by stones. but please let us use these old stuffs.

btw i love some Indian media reporting.. specially NDTV.. sometime their shows are like comedy show :D

Yes my dear, very true indeed, on 8th December 1971, IAF Mystere IV shot down in Lahore sector by S/T Asghar Ali, with his G-3 Rifle.
Till the time you provide the link, i`ll assume it happened as the proverbial "lucky shot". It has happened before and happens even
now, the recent one being the ah-64d brought down supposedly by an Iraqi farmer's bolt action rifle.

@@ topic at hand :Yes the M4 may seem less when standing with peers like Aug/g-36C, but then again its battle proven , loads of attachments and maybe the pricing/other offsets that makes it lucrative for us. Though personally i would have preferred Th H&K updated 416.

Btw regarding SCAR, FN only made it for the US right? Even Belgians themselves aint using it AFAIK....

Yes my dear, very true indeed, on 8th December 1971, IAF Mystere IV shot down in Lahore sector by S/T Asghar Ali, with his G-3 Rifle.

Probably a lucky shot. If I remember correctly an appache longbow was downed in Iraq by an Iraqi farmer using AK 47.

Please create the thread WINDY!!!!!!!

Rather than posting the full article, just posting the relevant.

Last logged entry for 8th December.

log.png

The mention made in the article.

log2.png

In 1971, a Pakistani soldier shot down an IAF Mystere IV fighter/bomber with his G-3 Assault Rifle.

Since POF manufactures this weapon, i guess we should use the above example for it's marketing ploy. :rolleyes:

Will u ever stop shameless off topic trolling??

Is IAF or pakistan or fairy tales the topic of this thread???

Mods why don't u ban this PDF rules violator??

We already have it and many other countries too.
The title is just plain stupid.

1. What u have and have not is not the topic

2. We have purchased it by hard cash

i thought it was with the entire latest sopmod kit[dual sights n all]. That would have been saxyyy!!

This is funny. A faulty screw can bring down a plane. A harmless bird has bought down many. If you want to prove if a bullet can bring down a plane..duh! it can! Whats the point? How stupid can one get? Guns also captured the largest POW in the same war? So???
Yes, Guns can do harm. They can also shoot down drones. :woot: but one needs to grow a pair to do so :P

Poor Krishna is also pulled into the comment. OBL causes a lot of pain for Pakistanis. That is why you see all these lame posts.

Will u ever stop shameless off topic trolling??

Is IAF or pakistan or fairy tales the topic of this thread???

Mods why don't u ban this PDF rules violator??

Salaji, i was merely replying to inquiry made by some Indian members.
MODS, kindly look into some double IDs. !!

We should buy cost effective weapons to fill the gap and concentrate on Indigenous one .

Pathetic reporting. M4 is not new to India. Even police forces like Force One already has it.

Nothing new...I was hoping that SAW got inducted.

Beofre opening the thread I was hoping for FN-SCAR or HK-417. I wouldn't have thought anyone would bother reporting about M4s given IA SF has had them for so long! Desi journalists at there best!!

Beofre opening the thread I was hoping for FN-SCAR or HK-417. I wouldn't have thought anyone would bother reporting about M4s given IA SF has had them for so long! Desi journalists at there best!!

You know what are tthe headlines for next week...MARCOS signed a contact for inducting Tavor rifles. :lol:

You know what are headlines for next week...MARCOS signed a contact for inducting Tavor rifles. :lol:

Or NSG signed a contract for "state of the art" Mp-5s!!

+ I thought it was too good to be true- maybe the contracts for SFs getting new MGs or ARs had been fast tracked.

Tunred out I was right, it was too good to be true!!

Back
Top Bottom