What's new

US breathes life into a new cold war

Yet another 'American' who rails against Pakistanis and Chinese and who has a soft spot for Indians...

Not really. I've made few comments that aren't exactly pro-India. I was merely expressing my opinion on how many of the members on here behave. I realize there are American and Indian members who provoke the Pakistani and Chinese as well but the general trend is animosity toward Americans, Indians, Vietnamese, etc.

let the war start let nuke each other

let the human blood flow on the earth so that at last earth will remain safe

human are the biggest danger for earth so guys lets nuke each other

Pretty blunt.

A over confident Pakistani assuming much about Chinese participation in South Asian affairs. Your romance with China is interesting but full of ignorance. India has accepted China or vise a verse more than any other south Asian country; if you know maths of trade. If china has satisfied Pakistani itch for weapons and nukes then it doesn't mean other south Asian countries will be excepting the same from China or fitting into the same calculus.

Pakistan is a mess and India would love to push Pakistan more closer to China, let them fish in troubled waters when Pakistan is nothing but a liability.

It's not just Pakistan. Every single south Asian country is interested in deepening ties with China to offset India's rise.

As for China-India 'relationship', its a case of managing tensions so they don't get out of hand. China is more than happy to undercut India's status in south Asia though, try as it might, India has not been able to return the favor in south east Asia.

Yet another \'American\' who rails against Pakistanis and Chinese and who has a soft spot for Indians...

I know you love fishing for \"false flaggers\" but why this surprise?

Even your higher than and deeper than friend looks at your country in a negative light and you were so understanding towards that.

What is so surprising if many in USA or elsewhere look at Pakistan negatively? Why doubt his nationality?

Pretty blunt.

A over confident Pakistani assuming much about Chinese participation in South Asian affairs. Your romance with China is interesting but full of ignorance. India has accepted China or vise a verse more than any other south Asian country; if you know maths of trade. If china has satisfied Pakistani itch for weapons and nukes then it doesn\'t mean other south Asian countries will be excepting the same from China or fitting into the same calculus.

Pakistan is a mess and India would love to push Pakistan more closer to China, let them fish in troubled waters when Pakistan is nothing but a liability.

Pakistan has tried being a client state of US for decades. Let them enjoy being the only Chinese client state.

They will reap the real benefits when the USA aid and weapons are really withdrawn. I really look forward to it.

They will look back at the USA days with nostalgia. ;)

It is not no relations and nationalism, economic interests are all. In fact it is clear to everyone.

Everything is inter-related. Nations, like individuals, have a hierarchy of needs (as in Abraham Maslow's hierarchy of needs).

Once sufficient economic and military strength is achieved, nationalistic aspirations demand fulfilment. After all, what's the point of having power if you can't use it?

BTW, I can guess why some Pakistanis would get paranoid about Asian co-operation.

They think they benefit if Indo-Sino relations remain bad. They can then extract their rent as they did during cold war days, faking to hate communism.

Frankly, Pakistan is no more than a minor issue in Sino-India relations. It will sort itself out if and when the irritants are sorted out. There is no major issue and rivalry for resources is something that can be managed.

BTW, I can guess why some Pakistanis would get paranoid about Asian co-operation.

They think they benefit if Indo-Sino relations remain bad. They can then extract their rent as they did during cold war days, faking to hate communism.

Frankly, Pakistan is no more than a minor issue in Sino-India relations. It will sort itself out if and when the irritants are sorted out. There is no major issue and rivalry for resources is something that can be managed.

It is the indians who are paranoid about Asian cooperation and saarc is the best example of that.

I know you love fishing for \"false flaggers\" but why this surprise?

Even your higher than and deeper than friend looks at your country in a negative light and you were so understanding towards that.

What is so surprising if many in USA or elsewhere look at Pakistan negatively? Why doubt his nationality?

Oh, I am not concerned about anyone being anti-Pakistan. It is understandable that the average American would be anti-Pakistan, given the one-sided media coverage. I was simply taken aback at the indescribably laughable assertion that Indians are the victims on this forum, given the fact that Indians are by far the most pampered group here.

Everything is inter-related. Nations, like individuals, have a hierarchy of needs (as in Abraham Maslow's hierarchy of needs).

Once sufficient economic and military strength is achieved, nationalistic aspirations demand fulfilment. After all, what's the point of having power if you can't use it?

Simple, because the benefits. To praised the use of force, It never is not our culture, we believe that peace and order can to increase trade, while trade to make the maximum benefit, and the economic integration of China and Southeast Asia can bring more benefits, the war can only destroy, not create.

China does not have a very hard stance on the territorial issue and India, at least in the past, but not the same as the South China Sea, which is energy security in the future, China also has enough historical and practical reasons, so going to compete, but even so, I think that China also does not want to eat the food alone, as long as some Southeast Asian countries can cooperate.

Oh, I am not concerned about anyone being anti-Pakistan. It is understandable that the average American would be anti-Pakistan, given the one-sided media coverage. I was simply taken aback at the indescribably laughable assertion that Indians are the victims on this forum, given the fact that Indians are by far the most pampered group here.

OK, substantiate this so called fact.

Oh i guess you missed all the rat worshippers , bhartis , 1000 years slaves , dirty hindu dravidians comments we receive here almost daily . But that is okay , it tells us how objective your analysis is so that we know how much attention to pay to your posts in future.

It is the indians who are paranoid about Asian cooperation and saarc is the best example of that.

SAARC was domed because Pakistan didn\'t let it progress, always making it hostage to Indo-Pak relations.

Some other initiatives with Srilanka, Bangladesh and some others (excluding Pakistan) fared relatively better.

It's not just Pakistan. Every single south Asian country is interested in deepening ties with China to offset India's rise.

As for China-India 'relationship', its a case of managing tensions so they don't get out of hand. China is more than happy to undercut India's status in south Asia though, try as it might, India has not been able to return the favor in south east Asia.

India is already a leader in south asia whether someone likes it or not . i know its hard to admit for people but if your comments are to be believed then even China is not a leader of east asia since they too have disputes with neighbours and their neighbours dont budge.

India is the only major power in south asia and the world acknowledges it and it hardly matters whether the fake Pakistani ghairat has a hard time swallowing this fact .

Btw even countries in east asia and south east asia have developed great relations wiht india over the past few years and some of it has to do with china in mind . It is similar to what China has been doing in south asia . I dont quite understand where you see the difference.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom