What's new

US cannot attain objectives in Afghanistan, without change of behaviour by Pakistan: Gen Dunford

Attack from East on Northern Areas and attack from West on Chitral.

India from East, and Blackwater+Afghan Army from West.

It is going to happen soon.
U are very right about that , that is why I said few years ago we need one full new mountain warfare Corp just like India for helping Corp-X with proper eqm and gears .......................................... We also need to make sure before that happen we inter Afghanistan and take Rakhan corridor , China will help us even Russia will too.
Don't forget the great war will start from the are you mention ....... This is also Y I always talk about upgrading Gujerwanla and Lahore Corps .
Pakistan now face a 2 front War scenario and I m not joking , India + Afghanistan and Allies .
Now to our American Friends , You guys have to move a country before you attack Pakistan, and also you guys can forget about your bases in almost whole Asia ...................... Rest we give a Fak about you .

Which alternative world the general is living??? Mitigating Pak's role means enhancing Russia/Iran's roles which will be even more devastating!!! Haven't they already shown it with a "rocket" salute given to Secretary Mattis????

now only 3 Ohio Class SSBN 2 Sqd of F 22 and 1 Nimitz Class Carriers can change the behavior of Pakistan
Lol
And who is going to be responsible of us men in Afghanistan?

Do you even know what it means if Pakistan taken out of the game ?

You have no idea

Lol
And who is going to be responsible of us men in Afghanistan?

Do you even know what it means if Pakistan taken out of the game ?

You have no idea
I said if they want us to help them they should gift us all these goodies

U are very right about that , that is why I said few years ago we need one full new mountain warfare Corp just like India for helping Corp-X with proper eqm and gears .......................................... We also need to make sure before that happen we inter Afghanistan and take Rakhan corridor , China will help us even Russia will too.
Don't forget the great war will start from the are you mention ....... This is also Y I always talk about upgrading Gujerwanla and Lahore Corps .
Pakistan now face a 2 front War scenario and I m not joking , India + Afghanistan and Allies .
Now to our American Friends , You guys have to move a country before you attack Pakistan, and also you guys can forget about your bases in almost whole Asia ...................... Rest we give a Fak about you .
Afghanistan is not a treat the Taliban is enough for them, but the problem is India and usa. we are gonna need ICBMs

the yankees cant fight against some Cavemen With ak47s, so how is it gonna fight a country With a strong army and 200 million People :pakistan::sniper::guns:

maybe high on opium:yahoo:

New Delhi and Kabul to be radioactive for the next 100 years. Make sure you put cow dung all over you as your priests claim it protects you from nuclear radiation

And, according to an MIT study, done during Bush 2 presidency, the world will go down along with it...

Well you guys need to understand the enemy's 2.5 front war logic correctly.

It is called the Squeeze in strategic terms and has been going on since 2007. What do you think the TTP in Swat were all about and the BLA in Balochistan were all about.

In 2011 and in 2013 they were presented with golden opportunities but fate has different things planned for Pakistan than these learned mathematicians and strategist.

Sadly when the enemy was planning its 2.5 front war. Pakistan created a simple strategy.

It is an established fact that India due to its political turmoil and internal frustrations needs a face saving short war. They need a reason and they need a blame.

Pakistan refuses to play that boogeyman for India and any aggression from any side of the border will result in direct confrontation between Pakistan and India. We have already assured India that mutual destruction is the inevitable result of a war between India and Pakistan no matter how limited the start may well be.

Pakistan poses no existential threat to USA nor USA pose any existential threat to Pakistan. Both countries enjoy good diplomatic relations when it comes to strategy. USA will not be drawn into any war with Pakistan no matter what the lobbyist and ego hurt generals may say.

If USA needs a reason to have a face saving withdrawal from Afghanistan, there are political and other means to do that which can be discussed on a table rather than some photo ops.

Did he warn for full spectrum warfare ? When in the conversation? I couldnt find that part ... He is talking about US weight and coalition partner,, but no engagement
hmmm there is nothing anything where he said that they will wage a war on Pakistan or did i miss something ?

Every action should be responded in escalating fashion

with each passing day a country is becoming embarrassment for itself.just start freezing the account of its general and politicians and it will come to its senses ,a few sanction and its economy will collapse which already sell only anda and amrud
I assume we were sanction from 1974 onwards. we never collapsed. Sorry to burst your bubble but we have problem of corruption and that is it. Integrity of the people is still intact. Ask your soldiers at the border who wet their Pants when Pakistan Replies to their aggression.

Back
Top Bottom