What's new

US cannot attain objectives in Afghanistan, without change of behaviour by Pakistan: Gen Dunford

Pakistan needs to test an ICBM in the future, to bring the US with in the nuclear range. If the US trys anything stupid
"push the red button". May as well launch a few on India to eradicate the terrormata from the face of the earth. Indians should remember this alway; if we go down you go down with us.

We do not need that either.

Pakistan and USA are not enemies but diplomatic strategic partners.

You should just relax.

Totally misleading thread title! He did not say anything about full spectrum warfare but that the full weight of US government and coalition partners should be brought on pakistan.

@Mods change this misleading title

with each passing day a country is becoming embarrassment for itself.just start freezing the account of its general and politicians and it will come to its senses ,a few sanction and its economy will collapse which already sell only anda and amrud

Don't be so harsh on India.

Afghanistan is not a treat the Taliban is enough for them, but the problem is India and usa. we are gonna need ICBMs

the yankees cant fight against some Cavemen With ak47s, so how is it gonna fight a country With a strong army and 200 million People :pakistan::sniper::guns:

maybe high on opium:yahoo:
Afghanistan Was , Is and will Always be a problem for Pakistan,,,,,,,,, I don't know what history books teaching now a days . As per Yankees , You missed the main point , They have to move a country before attacking Pakistan..... I hope you get me this time.
But Indian don't have that problem , they will attack Pakistan from both sides or as @El Sidd says even brom Iran side in Baluchistan , 2.5 front war .
Now we have to come out of any delusion if we have and have to look are we ready and prepared for this. If not its time we start taking actions.
Better we add one more mountain warfare Corp with proper gears , and upgrade our Gaj and Lah Corps. ICBMs are the last thing we need , first we need a proper hand that can hold the hammer(ICBMs).

with each passing day a country is becoming embarrassment for itself.just start freezing the account of its general and politicians and it will come to its senses ,a few sanction and its economy will collapse which already sell only anda and amrud

Why does an Indian always have an "expert" opinion about Pakistan on this forum?

Afghanistan Was , Is and will Always be a problem for Pakistan,,,,,,,,, I don't know what history books teaching now a days . As per Yankees , You missed the main point , They have to move a country before attacking Pakistan..... I hope you get me this time.
But Indian don't have that problem , they will attack Pakistan from both sides or as @El Sidd says even brom Iran side in Baluchistan , 2.5 front war .

Well it is one of those Greater Balochistan projects. When you know a country's fault lines you can pretty much point out their tactics.
It plays also well in the hands of Iranian regimes no matter who in charge is. Be it the pan nationalists or the pan religious nutt heads.
Since Iran has only .5 not a 1. We simply ignore them and recently even shot their drones down.

with the advent of terrorism and sectarianism this was an easy idea to sell and you can now connect the dots to the political setup as well.

So we have the trident or the trishul as they say in India prepared.

the racial tensions of our NWFP people (Be it the greater Pashtonistan, the ISIS Khorasan or simply communist Afghanistan annexation ) ------> Front 1 - Excuse War on Terror, Communal disharmony

and everybody knows Kashmir

Our biggest issue is Corruption. Moral and Financial.

And we coined the term Economic Terrorism.

So when I say India needs a war to keep flocking the mob masquerading as a nation. I have my reasons for it.

Just because these politicians do not have the spine to say that does not mean Pakistan has not taken its eye of the ball.

This is why this artificial game of constitutional deadlock along with the shouting of a military take over in Pakistan.

this is why security analyst say Pakistan faces grave danger from a Black Swan or False Flag operation.

I hope this was clear enough otherwise i cannot take responsibility of knowing and not forwarding.

ahhhhhhhhh feels good to have the pressure off.

#NoBaggage

Did he warn for full spectrum warfare ? When in the conversation? I couldnt find that part ... He is talking about US weight and coalition partner,, but no engagement
hmmm there is nothing anything where he said that they will wage a war on Pakistan or did i miss something ?
Totally misleading thread title! He did not say anything about full spectrum warfare but that the full weight of US government and coalition partners should be brought on pakistan.

@Mods change this misleading title

When he said "full weight of US government and coalition partners should be brought on pakistan"
It doesn't mean that they are going to sit on us with their body weight....
Don't you know what is US government and Who are their coalition partners....
Obviously its White House, Pentagon and the NATO....
Are they going to give us treat by using their whole weight....:-)

Well it is one of those Greater Balochistan projects. When you know a country's fault lines you can pretty much point out their tactics.
It plays also well in the hands of Iranian regimes no matter who in charge is. Be it the pan nationalists or the pan religious nutt heads.
Since Iran has only .5 not a 1. We simply ignore them and recently even shot their drones down.

with the advent of terrorism and sectarianism this was an easy idea to sell and you can now connect the dots to the political setup as well.

So we have the trident or the trishul as they say in India prepared.

the racial tensions of our NWFP people (Be it the greater Pashtonistan, the ISIS Khorasan or simply communist Afghanistan annexation ) ------> Front 1 - Excuse War on Terror, Communal disharmony

and everybody knows Kashmir

Our biggest issue is Corruption. Moral and Financial.

And we coined the term Economic Terrorism.

So when I say India needs a war to keep flocking the mob masquerading as a nation. I have my reasons for it.

Just because these politicians do not have the spine to say that does not mean Pakistan has not taken its eye of the ball.

This is why this artificial game of constitutional deadlock along with the shouting of a military take over in Pakistan.

this is why security analyst say Pakistan faces grave danger from a Black Swan or False Flag operation.

I hope this was clear enough otherwise i cannot take responsibility of knowing and not forwarding.

ahhhhhhhhh feels good to have the pressure off.

#NoBaggage
Green +1 for this post.................. Very well said. Exactly what is happening , baba g some times I really get scared of what is coming for us and what our Nation and Elite is doing.

People need to listen what Maccain asked Dunford at the end.

@ -0:17 "Some of it reminiscent of our rules of engagement in Vietnam war" (followed by cheeky smile)

He is basically declaring a war against Pakistan. Those who followed Vietnam war understand as to what happened to Cambodia as a result of that war.

Those in our establishment and population in general who think that Pakistan do not need ICBM and Thermo nuclear warhead, needs to take their heads out of their arses. When are you going to test these two strategic weapons? When enemies are already knocking on our borders? They are on our borders and they have made their intentions clear. Understand the statements with this background from both COAS and PM when they said that Pakistan will not allow Afghan war to be extended into Pakistan.

Flex the muscle to nip the enemy in the bud before it goes out of hand and we are left with no option but having to actually use it.

Green +1 for this post.................. Very well said. Exactly what is happening , baba g some times I really get scared of what is coming for us and what our Nation and Elite is doing.

Allah bohat bara hai janaab

Saya e Khuda e Zul Jalal

hamari protection karne k liye humne ek simple solution nikaal liya hai... Allah pe chor do or ilm hasil karo chahe tumhe cheen tak jana paray

masla sirf ye hai k mafaad parast anaasir ryasat ko yarghamal banae hue hai just because they have too much investments on them from outside.

allah hidayat de ya imaan pe khaatma...do chezen hi ho sakti hai

When he said "full weight of US government and coalition partners should be brought on pakistan"
It doesn't mean that they are going to sit on us with their body weight....
Don't you know what is US government and Who are their coalition partners....
Obviously its White House, Pentagon and the NATO....
Are they going to give us treat by using their whole weight....:-)
You are over reading man ...

Look at the heading, "Full Spectrum Warfare" whereas even the general used the word very carefully ...

If they would have been capable a full spectrum war on a nuclear state they would have chosen different words ... They are not even attacking North Korea who are openly threatening US with Nuclear Weapons and Pakistan's case is way more different than north Korea ...

There is not a single undeinable proof of involvement of Pakistan in attacks in Afghanistan and that was accepted by US General in Afghanistan ,,, Even within US forces they are divided on Pakistan's direct involvement or support for Afghan Taliban whereas NATO is even more distant from this aquisition ...

Furthermore, do you think China factor do not have any impact ...

For me its all jsut bull shit and are mainly to satisfy the US congress ... So when Congressman asks a US general that why he failed, will he accept that we are unable to curtail Taliban ? Can you expect an answere that no it is not Pakistan due to whom we are failing ? (even if he is convinced that Pakistan has nothing to do with it) ...

Its just like teacher asked her student why did you fail, will he accept that he did not study, he will suerly blame on external factors and thats what American General is doing ...

The way I see it ,,, there is a strong lobby in US wants Pakistan to collapse and atmost they can do it by spreading civil war ,,, other than that they can't do a dime about Pakistan in current situation ,,, They are unable to address contain handful of Afghan Taliban's and you are saying that they are going against a nuclear nation with 7th largest army in the backyard of China, Russia and Iran ... Geo Politics is not like this ...

People need to listen what Maccain asked Dunford at the end.

@ -0:17 "Some of it reminiscent of our rules of engagement in Vietnam war" (followed by cheeky smile)

He is basically declaring a war against Pakistan. Those who followed Vietnam war understand as to what happened to Cambodia as a result of that war.

Those in our establishment and population in general who think that Pakistan do not need ICBM and Thermo nuclear warhead, needs to take their heads out of their arses. When are you going to test these two strategic weapons? When enemies are already knocking on our borders? They are on our borders and they have made their intentions clear. Understand the statements with this background from both COAS and PM when they said that Pakistan will not allow Afghan war to be extended into Pakistan.

Flex the muscle to nip the enemy in the bud before it goes out of hand and we are left with no option but having to actually use it.

Buddy relax.

Any war involved with Pakistan will be an official announcement of world war. Do you really think the West needs a World War with their current problems? The answer is a simple NO.

It is true that Uncle Sam needs a way out and Cambodia obviously plays into your fears but you forget everytime that Pakistan is neither Cambodia nor Uncle Sam is the Uncle Sam of that era.

ICBM and others are not a necessity for Pakistan and that is why we are more concerned about the S400 and strategic weapons rather than conventional missiles. And that too is not a solution but no body cares.

Nuclear threat in the region is India's dream to highlight Pakistan's nuclear capabilities and nothing else.

We are a Nation.

if we decide to go we will leave the survivors in a better situation than they already are at this moment in time. Nuking this bombing that are fan fiction stories of the 90s. Today the matter of bombing is just a method of calculation and mathematical deduction.

should we go for strategic shorelines to hamper the trade, should we go for polar caps or should we go for population centers or a specific breed of people who post world war can have a better opportunity. look at the africans. dont they deserve a chance to rule the world or the indonesian malaysian? or even the south americans?

we have no threats from USA as a country and if you really like the idea of bombing someone else to take off the pressure than we may go for some alleged brothers.

regardless of what happens. India will be a plus ONE. Like the veggie or the greens you get when you order a steak.

so just relax.

and enjoy the country given to you by Almighty Allah.
Pakistan.

keep watching Indian talk shows and planning where to go for shit in the morning

Ahhh the Indo-US dream of capturing Afghan mineral resources, a dream that can never become a reality.

And than you will wake up realizing the world does not revolve around Indian whim and wishes.

Buddy relax.

Any war involved with Pakistan will be an official announcement of world war. Do you really think the West needs a World War with their current problems? The answer is a simple NO.

It is true that Uncle Sam needs a way out and Cambodia obviously plays into your fears but you forget everytime that Pakistan is neither Cambodia nor Uncle Sam is the Uncle Sam of that era.

ICBM and others are not a necessity for Pakistan and that is why we are more concerned about the S400 and strategic weapons rather than conventional missiles. And that too is not a solution but no body cares.

Nuclear threat in the region is India's dream to highlight Pakistan's nuclear capabilities and nothing else.

We are a Nation.

if we decide to go we will leave the survivors in a better situation than they already are at this moment in time. Nuking this bombing that are fan fiction stories of the 90s. Today the matter of bombing is just a method of calculation and mathematical deduction.

should we go for strategic shorelines to hamper the trade, should we go for polar caps or should we go for population centers or a specific breed of people who post world war can have a better opportunity. look at the africans. dont they deserve a chance to rule the world or the indonesian malaysian? or even the south americans?

we have no threats from USA as a country and if you really like the idea of bombing someone else to take off the pressure than we may go for some alleged brothers.

regardless of what happens. India will be a plus ONE. Like the veggie or the greens you get when you order a steak.

so just relax.

and enjoy the country given to you by Almighty Allah.
Pakistan.

Mate, with all due respect, our half glass full nuclear status is inviting more trouble with each passing day. Whereas a full fledged nuclear capability (ICBMs and H-bombs) will settle the score once and for all. We are not asking for war, we are just keeping the war at arms length by the means of deterrence. If the deterrence had worked with India, it also needs to work with other powers including America, its a rule of jungle out there, nation's sovereignty and security cannot be left on the mercy of well wishes and warm words of today`s allies who can turn into enemies tomorrow. World today has become more unstable with nationalist and uncompromising stances taken by nations , even on matters where they themselves are wrong. Logic doesnt work anymore and who ever got the stick will tame the bull. We need the stick, and almighty one. And its nothing to do with India. Infact we need to delink ourselves with India and think globally.

WW3 will happen any. And like the previous ones, the reasons will be the same. Its the ecomony. Every economic reset in history needed a war. Its the wrong perception that western economic situation will stop them from war. Infact, they need the war to stimulate their economy and reset it. It will also help them put the blunders made by their economic high ups under the carpet, the bankers. America is starring at the worst economic collapse, which will make 2008 looks like walk in the park. 2008 was caused by derivatives, this time it will be triple whammy, the derivatives, bonds and stock market. Why do you think Trumph is getting desperate for war with DPRK? They need war my friend. They also need a war to squeeze China, who along with Russia has been openly declared the war against petro dollar. Pakistan fits the bill here as well as their prime target because our strategic partnership with China.

Do not for once think it is to do with some rag tag Haqqani network. There are much much bigger things at stake here.

Back
Top Bottom