What's new

US 'confident' that Pak will not use weapons against India

My pakistani friends, u always say that u won the 1965,1971 and kargil war.
tell me what did u achieve in those wars.
in 1965-u got nothing.
in 1971-u got devided & we cut u half and u lost ur half of land.Till now ur zaid hameed type of people have not forgot it.
in kargil war -u decided to back-stab india after that famous lahore visit from our pm vajpayee.we lost our jawans but those jawans were buried with great owner and respect. but in ur case ur jawans got killed and never got any chance to be buried in their motherland (pakistan),because ur leaders and people didnt accept those jawans bodies.
and u didnt gain anything also in kargil war.
We got back all the territory u tried to grab.
and for future wars - economy & military Gap and indian anger is only going up.

Washington: Even while the United States has offered huge military and non-military aid to Pakistan, including the much sought after F-16 combat jets, American officials believe that Washington is careful enough to not to disturb the balance of power in South Asia.

Pentagon officials told The Los Angeles Times that the US is aware of its responsibilities, and that providing the F-16s to Pakistan does not mean that it gets an advantage over India’s might

Another squadron of F-16s means they [Pakistan] will lose the next war with India a little slower,” the newspaper quoted a Pentagon official, as saying on conditions of anonymity.

read full story...

?F-16s will help Pak lose war against India slower?

Isn't victory more important whether it comes in a day or week ?....don't know how India is countering F16's...since the Israel are eager to help by putting in their expertise in jamming devices, since they have a to z idea of F16's strengths & weaknesses ?

We also have human bombs :partay::partay:

All is fair in war and love as the Gora said

Yeah..... I agree with that. Some Ahmadis also found that out in a despicable way a couple of days back. So where does your army store your human bomb arsenal? South Punjab?

uncle garmi kyun khatay ho.

Meri pyaari pehli beti, yahaan itne powercuts nahin hote.

Aur beta agar aapke papa aapko milenge to please unse poochna ke human bombs acche hote hai ya nahin.:no:

Nah we store those human arsenal where India store human arsenal from RSS, VHP and Banjrang Dal ;)

I am seriously surprised at the speed at which you disowned the human bombs which you were just claiming to be a great weapon against India. I hope the thought of all the grieving families and the loved ones that they have lost to the human bombs that you are touting here also crossed your mind sometime.

Something for you to mull over (if you do that): It is always better to think all one says then say all one thinks

W T F these dumbass US officials want from us. If somehow war broke out between Indo-Pak (God Forbids) then we'll have to sit quite with all of our US weaponry kept safe in shelf's and wait for indians to bomb us all..

Why the Hell we have paid for these things if we aren't gonna use them to defend our lands from attacking enemy..

Aur beta agar aapke papa aapko milenge to please unse poochna ke human bombs acche hote hai ya nahin.:no:

Aray uncle i thought you live in Dehli

I am seriously surprised at the speed at which you disowned the human bombs which you were just claiming to be a great weapon against India. I hope the thought of all the grieving families and the loved ones that they have lost to the human bombs that you are touting here also crossed your mind sometime.

Something for you to mull over (if you do that): It is always better to think all one says then say all one thinks

When you talk of the war then there is no distinction simple as that.

In Gujrat and Orissa your Hindu militants have roasted Muslims and Christians alive hope you will also think about the grieving families.

As far as the remark about human bombs read the context in which it was sarcastically made.

W T F these dumbass US officials want from us. If somehow war broke out between Indo-Pak (God Forbids) then we'll have to sit quite with all of our US weaponry kept safe in shelf's and wait for indians to bomb us all..

Why the Hell we have paid for these things if we aren't gonna use them to defend our lands from attacking enemy..

Well send just a pataka across wo hee kafi ha :P

Well send just a pataka across wo hee kafi ha :P

Dont do that, we would then think that Indian cricket team would have won the match and We would share the moment of joy by doing the same to you..... Bijli is enough I guess...

On topic Please:

Its USA saying not India. If India can create pressure on USA to say this then balm USA not us as he is Pakistan's friend as well.

Further more this statement from USA is a clear message to Pakistan that he will not like Pakistan using these weapons against India.

Americans are auditing aid and monitoring the distribution of weapons, they know what they are doing and saying. What Pakistan can do best is to absorb all the technology genuinely and not make over intelligent statements like Musharaf did last time.

Before India may outcry many independent institutes and think tanks in USA have been blasting reports how Pakistan is using aid for military etc. Pakistani members may vent of their concern, ranting and offending Indian trolls but the reality is that Pakistan have failed many times in convincing American that they are not doing the same.

Dont get personal................

Second dont forget our men laid under the tanks of Inida in 65 war.
So men like bomb not bad.....
And one thing I want to tell ......incase of war.....people of Pakistan wouldnt care about their lives and do that wt ur thinking.........every person would be like a bomb for u :) :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom