What's new

US Department of Homeland Security: Shocking report on MQM.

I was merely pointing out the hypocrisy of the one that posted it. He believes that drone attacks are wrong and kill civilians. I say that if he accepts the credibility of this department of the US, he must also agree with the other facts.

Also, you're wrong. Have you lived in Karachi? MQM does own it since we, the people, are in the MQM and support the MQM and we, the people, own Karachi, so MQM owns Karachi

By the way, Mr.Aeronaut, all the stuff in this article is ALLEGED, not PROVED!
I do not live in Karachi but my visits have been enlightening.

Also, Karachi is for everybody. It is not exclusive property of MQM.

If MQM wins in fair elections then I am fine with this (but the concept of fair elections is doubful in Pakistan).

I do not live in Karachi but my visits have been enlightening.

Also, Karachi is for everybody. It is not exclusive property of MQM.

If MQM wins in fair elections then I am fine with this (but the concept of fair elections is doubtful in Pakistan).
Karachi is the property of the people of the city. Just like Pakistan is the property of the people of Pakistan and by extension, the PPP who have a mandate in the country. Conversely, PTI has no mandate in any place.

To conclude, the day MQM loses mandate in the city is the day it loses ownership over this vast and glorious city

Karachi is the property of the people of the city. Just like Pakistan is the property of the people of Pakistan and by extension, the PPP who have a mandate in the country. Conversely, PTI has no mandate in any place.

To conclude, the day MQM loses mandate in the city is the day it loses ownership over this vast and glorious city

KARACHI IS PROPERTY OF THE PEOPLE? and Pakistan is the property of its people? then why is MQM acting like jagirdara of karachi? why do we hear send back balochis of liyari to balochistan & pathans of nwfp to nwfp? & memons not a part of MQM are ignored! & sindhis living in karachi are expected to vacate the city!

KARACHI IS PROPERTY OF THE PEOPLE? and Pakistan is the property of its people? then why is MQM acting like jagirdara of karachi?
MQM has the mandate of the people. That includes Pashtuns and the Baloch people. Propaganda does not equate to the truth. Unlike the PTI, MQM doesn't have to pay people to defend it.

why do we hear send back balochis of liyari to balochistan & pathans of nwfp to nwfp? & memons not a part of MQM are ignored! & sindhis living in karachi are expected to vacate the city!
I do not hear anything like this. And as for Sindhis being expected to vacate the city, I literally laughed. GA Sindh is one of the most vocal proponents against the MQM. Yet, it holds large rallies. Karachi is diverse and tolerant unlike certain Tsunamis

Can you prove he's not lying? Can you prove he wasn't paid to say this? Pardon me but your argument is as ill judged as the video you have posted. You have severely mistaken the character of the MQM!

can you prove ANYTHING? i give you proof you don't accept it so its better if you prove that MQM and its THUGS are innocent! until then i believe what i SEE and hear in videos and proof!

clearly Joint Investigation report by all intelligence agenices cannot be lying!

& as for mandate HITLER had mandate too (he scared people with force into submitting to him so did Stalin)! so does your Altaf rajnikanth

Here we go, again !
Same old guys with, same old disscussion!
Let's just be, fair here?
MQM is the, 2nd most voted party in sindh , isn't it?
At the same , its has its own militant wing? What are the reasons, that's another storyn right!
Self protection? Or Gun power or their sense of unsecurness!
Give them security, take guns away, still you can find MUSTAFA. KAMMAL , doing his prety job in karachi, to break the circle of waderrashai in sindh, we have to have , MQM in our political ranks, it was the idealogy behind, great thinker & commder in chief of PA(gen.shd ZIA -UL-HAQ) , who still remains good , after 23 years , of his death.
What progress, sindh had recived, by giving votes to PPP, or what NAWAZ has done with punjab?still to be known, yet?
But karachi, has seen great hieghts of devolpment, under MQM,s times, its the dam truth , & history has been made, noone can deny it, even he likes or not?
It was a horrible feeling, living under development , blocked times of PPP & nawaz?
We can only see, destruction of pakistan & of karachi, under them!

can you prove ANYTHING? i give you proof you don't accept it so its better if you prove that MQM and its THUGS are innocent! until then i believe what i SEE and hear in videos and proof!
I see you would take the word of a proven criminal before any other evidence.

clearly Joint Investigation report by all intelligence agenices cannot be lying!
No one said they are, I say the man being interviewed is lying

& as for mandate HITLER had mandate too (he scared people with force into submitting to him so did Stalin)! so does your Altaf rajnikanth
Hitler WON THE ELECTION fair and square. What he did afterwards was dictatorial and insolent but he won first AND HAD the mandate of the people.
Stalin NEVER won

The cat has come out of the bag.

I have been following your posts in other threads. To summarize them:

1. PTI and IK is rubbish and cannot be trusted.

2. IK did not follow the path of Liaqat Ali Khan and Benazir after the PTI jalsa in Pindi - "people said that".

3. JC Iftikhar Ch. is in the bench to protect his son.

4. Iftikhar Ch. distanced himself from the bench once he assured that his son will be acquitted.

Everyone else in the world is not worthy of any trust except Altaf Hussain !!!! Isn't it.

Altaf H. is angel.

Let me tell you he is the real murderer of people of Karachi and he is the real one who has destroyed Karachi - forever. If people of Karachi vote for him it does not make him an angel. He remains a murderer.

He killed even Hakeem Saeed and his own party leaders (Tariq Azeem and Imran Farooq).

The cat has come out of the bag.

I have been following your posts in other threads. To summarize them:

1. PTI and IK is rubbish and cannot be trusted..
True

2. IK did not follow the path of Liaqat Ali Khan and Benazir after the PTI jalsa in Pindi - "people said that".
That was trolling
3. JC Iftikhar Ch. is in the bench to protect his son.
I said it maybe so

4. Iftikhar Ch. distanced himself from the bench once he assured that his son will be acquitted.
Ah but the attorney general or someone rejected that idea, I think
Everyone else in the world is not worthy of any trust except Altaf Hussain !!!! Isn't it.
I don't trust AH
Altaf H. is angel.
Never said that
Let me tell you he is the real murderer of people of Karachi and he is the real one who has destroyed Karachi - forever. If people of Karachi vote for him it does not make him an angel. He remains a murderer.
He is a murderer. But not the real murderer of all the people, that's Shahi Syed
He killed even Hakeem Saeed and his own party leaders (Tariq Azeem and Imran Farooq).
Proof?

MQM is a terrorist organization, nothing can change this fact, group of thugs. Mukthi Bahani of West Pakistan.

MQM is a terrorist organization, nothing can change this fact, group of thugs. Mukthi Bahani of West Pakistan.
Shows how much you know history. That organisation began after we begun atrocities. Had we been a bit more tolerable (They were only asking for their fair share), we'd have Bangladesh as East Pakistan right now and PPP would never have come to power

And proof for thuggery is needed, not allegations! MQM can sue you for libel and I will recommend this to the Raabta committee

Shows how much you know history. That organisation began after we begun atrocities. Had we been a bit more tolerable (They were only asking for their fair share), we'd have Bangladesh as East Pakistan right now and PPP would never have come to power

And proof for thuggery is needed, not allegations! MQM can sue you for libel and I will recommend this to the Raabta committee

But in the above post you said that you do not trust Altaf Hussain...............Would you like to recommend your statement to RAITA committee as well !!!!!

i fail to understand how can a terrorist build roads, make schools, try to facilitate a city which was being ony used for making money but no money was being spent on it..

mean while i acknowledge the initiatives of naimat ullah khan, and what he did for the city, but it was MQM guys who completed many projects and with speed,

believe me in karachi the piles of **** were every where, and in streets and roads, but after MQM and local govt, the sanitation greately improved,

it is rightly said taali do haath se nahi bajte, if MQM is solely responsible for terrorising karachi then why it didnt from 2000 till 2008

and why people get the impression that MQM owns karachi while PPP and ANP continue to win seats from areas like lyari etc??

i wanna start asking questions to people who declare that MQM is militant group blah blah, then it was not MQM who spread gun culture in karachi, no other party in pakistan has been persecuted like MQM has, if MQM has since then managed to learn the warfare tactics and have sreated vast stash of guns then its our own military which is responsible for starting blood shed and gun culture in karachi

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom