What's new

US Department of Homeland Security: Shocking report on MQM.

mqm is also respinsible for liyari's people and i have heard that someone has threatened to ABDUL SATTAR EDHI ..
must be MQM.......

mqm is also respinsible for liyari's people and i have heard that someone has threatened to ABDUL SATTAR EDHI ..
must be MQM.......
I've heard someone has threatened Asma Jahangir, must be MQM.

That's so sensible, blame everything on MQM with no proof

But in the above post you said that you do not trust Altaf Hussain...............Would you like to recommend your statement to RAITA committee as well !!!!!
I was joking.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3026357 said:
i fail to understand how can a terrorist build roads, make schools, try to facilitate a city which was being ony used for making money but no money was being spent on it..

mean while i acknowledge the initiatives of naimat ullah khan, and what he did for the city, but it was MQM guys who completed many projects and with speed,

believe me in karachi the piles of **** were every where, and in streets and roads, but after MQM and local govt, the sanitation greately improved,

it is rightly said taali do haath se nahi bajte, if MQM is solely responsible for terrorising karachi then why it didnt from 2000 till 2008

and why people get the impression that MQM owns karachi while PPP and ANP continue to win seats from areas like lyari etc??

i wanna start asking questions to people who declare that MQM is militant group blah blah, then it was not MQM who spread gun culture in karachi, no other party in pakistan has been persecuted like MQM has, if MQM has since then managed to learn the warfare tactics and have sreated vast stash of guns then its our own military which is responsible for starting blood shed and gun culture in karachi

ever heard of PABLO ESCOBAR??? the COLOMBIAN DRUG LORD??? he built schools, churches & stadiums!

secondly if making roads is such a big thing then i think pakistanis should worship NAWAZ SHARIF! he built motorway! wooow!

thirdly gun culture well the gun culture in karachi is not even matched with the gun culture in balochistan! MQM was seen on live tv on 12th may 2007! that is more than enough fact to prove their guilt!

then the JIT reoprt along with confession of sharukh target killer is ENOUGH.

but brainwashed boys of MQM will be totally stay brainwashed just like Jamaat boys who are brainwashed by mullahs!

so no point hitting your head against the wall

Beside this report
MQM has target killers and they had torture cells which were exposed in 92 operation.
MQM is not a political party but a terrorist organisation

Beside this report
MQM has target killers and they had torture cells which were exposed in 92 operation.
MQM is not a political party but a terrorist organisation
The name is what I think of what you're saying. There was no proof, the only terrorism in 92 was against MQM!

The name is what I think of what you're saying. There was no proof, the only terrorism in 92 was against MQM!

do you believe any proof? videos,news, confessions & JIT reports? for you i think even if Angels say MQM is a terrorist party you won't admit!

do you believe any proof? videos,news, confessions & JIT reports? for you i think even if Angels say MQM is a terrorist party you won't admit!
You have not brought any news that proves anything conclusively. Or any intelligence report not based on a person who could be a planted liar of the PTI/PML-N

You have not brought any news that proves anything conclusively. Or any intelligence report not based on a person who could be a planted liar of the PTI/PML-N

US state department is planted? 2007 12th may videos planted? Joint investigation report Planted? Sharukh confession planted?

please tell me WHAT WILL NOT BE CONSIDRED as PLANTED for you?

US state department is planted? 2007 12th may videos planted? Joint investigation report Planted? Sharukh confession planted?

please tell me WHAT WILL NOT BE CONSIDRED as PLANTED for you?
Every thing in the US report is alleged, not proved. Read it again and you will see so. Also, if you believe that report of theirs and call them credible, are all people killed by drones terrorists? That's what that department has also said.
12th May videos, give me one with linked proof of person belonging to MQM
JIT report, the person who confessed might be a plant
Sharukh was an evil and malevolent man and used MQM but MQM was not aware of his lies

Every thing in the US report is alleged, not proved. Read it again and you will see so. Also, if you believe that report of theirs and call them credible, are all people killed by drones terrorists? That's what that department has also said.
12th May videos, give me one with linked proof of person belonging to MQM
JIT report, the person who confessed might be a plant
Sharukh was an evil and malevolent man and used MQM but MQM was not aware of his lies

what will make you believe? tell me that! because JOINT INVESTIGATION report is NOT BY ONE PERSON or ORGANISATION but all intelligence agencies combined!!!! & sharukh worked for MQM and admitted & confessed! now what else is proof! your raita committe admitted SHARUKH as one of their workers!

MQM is exposed - YouTube

this is a video proof but i am sure this also you won't believe!

you are equally as brainwashed as children in madraasas in FATA!

what will make you believe? tell me that! because JOINT INVESTIGATION report is NOT BY ONE PERSON or ORGANISATION but all intelligence agencies combined!!!! & sharukh worked for MQM and admitted & confessed! now what else is proof! your raita committe admitted SHARUKH as one of their workers!

MQM is exposed - YouTube

this is a video proof but i am sure this also you won't believe!

you are equally as brainwashed as children in madraasas in FATA!
I never denied he was in MQM, what he did was independent of the party.

I never denied he was in MQM, what he did was independent of the party.

and who told you that raita committe? then tomorrow every taliban can claim this! so can any criminal organisation! like mustafa kamal represents the good side of MQM same way Sharukh killer represents the bad! MQM can't play mazloom card! sorry this is not the 90s when politics of shaheed & mazloom won people votes! now people are tired of mazlooms & shaheeds(bhuttos)

MQM is a terrorist organisation.

There are many similarities between Taliban and MQM.

Taliban leader is hiding in mountains and issuing threats from there. Altaf Hussain is hiding in London and issuing threats, ultimatums and passing death squads to hunt down political opponents in turf war going on in Karachi.

Taliban have a close knit brain washed followers who see only Islam in all their barbaric actions. MQM has close knit comrades who see liberalism, secularism and forward thinking woman liberators in each and every action their leader takes.

Taliban are hypocrites and kharijis of the worst kind who kill and maim their fellow Muslim to create divisions, fear and promote foreign agenda. MQM is a traitor and terrorist of the worst kind. It is ready to offer services to foreign agenda and it wants to be seen as a liberal, secular party which it is anything but!

Taliban have weapons and die hard followers who use those weapons. MQM has weapons as well as votes which makes it infinitely more dangerous. Taliban can be cornered and eliminated. With MQM its a little difficult as they have mad followers brain washed like Taliban in madressahs.

How some posters can actually support MQM is beyond me. :what: :disagree:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom