What's new

US Drone Strike Kills 4 in NW Pakistan

first gift of ramdan received well done usa .

I have not much of a knowledge about Ramadan but I do understand that it is a holy month to our Muslim brethren. I just hope that such drone attacks are stopped during such a holy season.

While it is true that many civilians have been killed in drone strikes in the past, however, over the past few months; the collateral damage for these drone strikes has been reduced to the bare minimum (as evidenced by increasing support for the Pakistan Forces by the tribals, & decreasing protests), & the intended effects from these drone strikes are finally bearing fruit, with the weakening of the terrorist networks in North Waziristan. Pakistan does not have the resources to go after these groups there as it is embroiled in full scale operations else where, but as they are an imminent threat to Pakistan, the drone strikes are the best way to go, ensuring there is no (or very little) collateral damage. Pakistan needs these drone strikes, as long there is no (or very little) collateral damage.

While it is true that many civilians have been killed in drone strikes in the past, however, over the past few months; the collateral damage for these drone strikes has been reduced to the bare minimum (as evidenced by increasing support for the Pakistan Forces by the tribals, & decreasing protests), & the intended effects from these drone strikes are finally bearing fruit, with the weakening of the terrorist networks in North Waziristan. Pakistan does not have the resources to go after these groups there as it is embroiled in full scale operations else where, but as they are an imminent threat to Pakistan, the drone strikes are the best way to go, ensuring there is no (or very little) collateral damage. Pakistan needs these drone strikes, as long there is no (or very little) collateral damage.

The number of terrorists or civilians killed in such attacks will never be accurate, moreover when such attacks are conducted by the US it will only multiply the present problem. It would be better if the Pakistan Army itself conducts anti-terrorist operations.

And as I said said before the US should notice that the Ramadaan month is just around the corner and the US should stop such attacks keeping in mind the sentiments of the Muslims.

Just my opinion.

The number of terrorists or civilians killed in such attacks will never be accurate, moreover when such attacks are conducted by the US it will only multiply the present problem. It would be better if the Pakistan Army itself conducts anti-terrorist operations.

And as I said said before the US should notice that the Ramadaan month is just around the corner and the US should stop such attacks keeping in mind the sentiments of the Muslims.

Just my opinion.

I would definitely be surprise if there isn't a suicide attack during Ramadan either in Iraq or Afghanistan.

Back
Top Bottom