What's new

US E-2 crash, 5 serviceman killed.

I don't know if it's E-2 or not, just read few notes in media that it's E-2. Maybe needs correction once we receive confirmation.

this link says it was a helicopter not a Hawkeye

I don't know for sure, many report mention it was refueling mission. Not sure if US helicopters do refueling as well. Also most media reports are of an 'aircraft' crash.

yes rest in pi$$ to the service members hope they never find the bodies

also hope their families suffer worst suffering

I guess its a price you pay for supporting a baby killer

Ohh man, most of these don't make these decisions. They just follow orders of politicians. I am sure many in US military also don't want this war. Just don't go so low.

Might have been a USAF Rivet Joint that was spotted several hours ago today, incoming Israeli-Mediterranean theater via Chania, while a RAF Voyager refueller was flying nearby.

EP-3E Poisedon was also in the area.

Last edited:
Might have been a USAF Rivet Joint that was spotted several hours ago today, incoming Israeli-Mediterranean theater via Chania, while a RAF Voyager refueller was flying nearby.

EP-3E Poisedon was also in the area.
Both have more than 5 crew members.

Not sure if US helicopters do refueling as well.

Pretty much all US aircraft (especially Navy) support aerial refueling...including helicopters.
But as you can imagine refueling helicopters with spinning rotors is incredibly dangerous.

Not many countries risk refueling helicopters.
Crazy stuff in this video.

Last edited:
I think its been confirmed it was a Sea Hawk

Back
Top Bottom