What's new

9 soldiers killed after 2 Black Hawk helicopters crash in Kentucky

2 ? how ? :o:
Fort Campbell, 101st Airborne, 2 HH-60H Medivac Helicopter, at night.

It's not hard to imagine that is a cover and move extraction. One helicopter was hover on station provide overwatch, while another touchdown, most likely two chopper collided either when the dust-off went in, and clip the overwatch, or the dust-off went out and clip the overwatch.

Fort Campbell, 101st Airborne, 2 HH-60H Medivac Helicopter, at night.

It's not hard to imagine that is a cover and move extraction. One helicopter was hover on station provide overwatch, while another touchdown, most likely two chopper collided either when the dust-off went in, and clip the overwatch, or the dust-off went out and clip the overwatch.
That's sad, RIP.

They are dead, their matters are with Allah, As a Muslim I won't wish hell and its torment on them, my Rest in Peace is just in good faith.
Yes, they are dead, their matters are with Allah... and I also do not wish hell for them..... but it can't change things now.

If the United States needs it, China can exchange safe driving and maintenance experience.

If the United States needs it, China can exchange safe driving and maintenance experience.
Please first go and establish a 160SOAR type unit, then we will talk.

In the Military, we have a saying "Train hard so you don't have to fight hard" This is not a "Safe Driving" and "Maintenance" issue here.

They are dead, their matters are with Allah, As a Muslim I won't wish hell and its torment on them, my Rest in Peace is just in good faith.
We can pray for hidayat for non-believers while they are alive. When they die, you aren't allowed to pray for them.

One can simple refrain from laugh emojis like some people do. But, that's about it.

In the Military, we have a saying "Train hard so you don't have to fight hard" This is not a "Safe Driving" and "Maintenance" issue here.
China is: how to fight wars, how to train soldiers. Sweat more in peacetime, bleed less in wartime.

China is: how to fight wars, how to train soldiers. Sweat more in peacetime, bleed less in wartime.

The below historical figure said it best:

To have good soldiers, a nation must always be at war.
- Napoleon Bonaparte

While the training is good in peacetime, accurate data and transfer of information occur from actual combat experience. The closest is the U.S. military. However, it's also Western culture and mindset to ask questions and find solutions, so you do it better next time. In all my experience dealing with other cultures, no one goes as far as Western culture. I like the brutality of their combined arms doctrine; it is second to none.

Last edited:
I don't know about you. But when I was in the military, you want to know how it was when you jump into a waterhole in full gear at -10F, they push you into a watering hole with full gear at -10F. Now they teach you how it feels in a nice comfy classroom in room temperature on what you should expect when you were in a waterhole with full gear -10F.

It's not about sweat more in peacetime, it's about you want to get as close to real war as possible, and there are no safety measure in real war, this is how military should be trained, and not like those pu$$yass who's complaining it's too cold outside.

My cadre mentor told me they don't even have running shoes back when they were training for Nam, if you bust an ankle doing 20 click runs, that's too bad, because you aren't wearing running shoes in war.

- Napoleon Bonaparte

While the training is good in peacetime, accurate data and transfer of information occur from actual combat experience. The closed is the U.S. military. However, it's also Western culture and mindset to ask questions and find solutions, so you do it better next time. In all my experience dealing with other cultures, no one goes as far as Western culture. I like the brutality of their combined arms doctrine; it is second to none.
You remind me of one of those Ranger School Final FTX, they used to be firing real bullet in that exercise when you maneuver

I remember one of the guy ask "Hey, it ain't fair they are using real bullet" The Blackhat replied is just classic

"Well, you gotta shoot back"

- Napoleon Bonaparte

While the training is good in peacetime, accurate data and transfer of information occur from actual combat experience. The closest is the U.S. military. However, it's also Western culture and mindset to ask questions and find solutions, so you do it better next time. In all my experience dealing with other cultures, no one goes as far as Western culture. I like the brutality of their combined arms doctrine; it is second to none.
Oh yeah, I can attest to that

Back
Top Bottom