What's new

US Government vs Congress: Sale of F16s to Pakistan

I've been watching your comments for the past couple of days.......... by any chance you DG ISPR? :D
No Sir i am not and i am watching the same.. every other person tries to insult me..i have served in armed forces...i definitely didn't deserve that attitude....did Defence PK treat u r ex-servicemen like this...Heart Broken..buddy

@WebMaster @Irfan Baloch @Icarus
Sir i am leaving this forum because i didn't support u r political ideology and religious one, because of that i was attacked by rants, trolling and personal insults...i served in armed forces and i believe i didn't deserve that...
untill admins or mods did't take any action in protest i want to leave PDF
@Joe Shearer @Khafee @Indus Falcon @third eye @jbgt90
Guys bye.

Last edited:
No Sir i am not and i am watching the same.. every other person tries to insult me..i have served in armed forces...i definitely didn't deserve that attitude....did Defence PK treat u r ex-servicemen like this...Heart Broken..buddy

Sir i am leaving this forum because i didn't support u r political ideology and religious one, because of that i was attacked by rants, trolling and personal insults...i served in armed forces and i believe i didn't deserve that...
Guys bye.
You are unlikely to be ex armed forces and your behaviour just now is contrary to that statement. Is this how an ex armed force man deals with adversity. If you are ex army then you have done a disservice to your institution. Grow up man when will you start fighting for what you believe.
A

Guys bye.

Dear (Mr.) Jani, will you go crying to mama everytime someone throws a quip at you? report a comment you don't like. However, if you are really an Ex Arm, and wish not to contribute, then have a happy retirement.

Back
Top Bottom