What's new

US Gov't announces sanctions against Pakistani entities related to Missile program

The thing with indians is that you have delusions of grandeur and these effect you and create the supa pawa in waiting syndrome so many of you suffer from

You fail to see the reality before you and the world of make believe in your head becomes your false reality

Its part of the reason why LCA, Arjun, Nirbhay, Rustom, Insas have been such **** ups

Reply something logical instead of wasting bandwidth on internet.

Last edited:
What relation these intitutions have with the defence of US? Looks like americans have finally gone nuts as sanctions will hardly affect these intitutions as they only cater pakistan military.

None of these institutions have anything to do with the U.S

None of our missile programme relies on the U.S for obvious reason so this is a statement rather than a actual tangible risk to us, but why??? Why now? Maybe just to apease hawks and curry munchers lobby

None of these institutions have anything to do with the U.S

None of our missile programme relies on the U.S for obvious reason so this is a statement rather than a actual tangible risk to us, but why??? Why now? Maybe just to apease hawks and curry munchers lobby

Its just American way of saying we are not happy with your close relations with Russia and China. Expect more sanctions on equipment such as F16 spares as they already denied refurbishment of of our current cobra fleet. Our engineers managed to overhaul all cobras with their own efforts to furry of these dumb americans.

Apart from this what else China can do???

Very little options are available to China.

Sanctions against Terrorists is just a symbolic gesture, it dont have any real implication in practice.

Pakistan would have hide Hafiz Sayeed anywhare in Taliban territory and simply have said he is not in Pakistan.

India should concentrate on real work that is focus on its Economic & Military Development and make UNSC dwarf before itself. Instead of running from country to country to gather support for permanent seat in UNSC.

Taliban dont follow Radical Islam??? That's news to me.

Instead of reading and understanding what is written and in which context.

Dont call howl because truth hurts you.
so does modi and RSS folows radical hinduism

i think these sanctions are very unnecessary at this level when whole ME and Afghanistan is in mess and America is sanctioning her Allies during on going WOT..
Obama administration is really creating real mess for the up-coming President Donald Trump..

@MastanKhan your thoughts on this..

every time they put sanctions on Pakistan the reverse happens! sooner or later they need Pakistan's help with any regional issues then these sanctions are lifted and placed again. a merry go around a very pathetic one. the decline of US is neigh and these sanctions are meaningless in the current state of the world.

President was asleep all these years but suddenly become aware of situation hence sanctions. No, but to create a mess before he leaves and Trump has to deal with it. The same president poked Israel in UN as well which is more damaging than these sanctions as Pakistan will survive even without US. Before applying LEMOA and upcoming contracts with India in Military Co-operation etc, we may see such US approaches in near future but there are always alternatives as Pakistan's Officials aren't asleep as well.
The lame duck admin has gone crazy. They are deporting 30+ Russian diplomats. FBI and CIA are in tandem in crying some foul play by Russians in elections during the presidential elections. Partisanship at the highest levels...

Pakistan - China - Russia'a exclusive conference on Pakistan and leaving USA, Kabul Mayor and USA's pet out of it has left them butthurt... Some burnol is needed for Obama's black rear end.

He has failed on domestic and international scene, Donald Trump beat his favorite Hilary and Russia, Turkey and Syria solved the Syrian issues without consulting him... and now Pak-China-Russia another setback for him, while Duterte deserted Uncle Sam at the critical moment and made amends with China....really so much so for one person...and oh yeah no progress on NGS front... :rofl::rofl:

Obama is doing whatever he can do to please India before his stinky self leaves the white house but I'm sure he won't succeed in his endeavour and this is unethical to make such decisions a few days before leaving the office so I'm sure many of his decision will be reversed by Trump.
But I don't see the purpose of these sanctions against those organisation since Pakistan is in no way getting any assistance from USA in its missile program so these will just piss Pakistani establishment off more and it could very well be the reaction

India is getting NSG seat and soon will get unsc permanent seat. Chinese boastings of the past and now will be going to slapped left and right.

Americans are lost cause in Afghanistan..time to gear up with Chinese and Russians for the final push!
They can suck up to India all they want..Like Vietnam and North Korean...American planning is miscalculated and will back fire very soon!

Wait for the Chinese questioning of Agni launch in the UNSC!

Any progress in local weapon development takes Pakistan away from dependency on US and that means bad news for US as there is less dependency each and every time..not that Pakistan is importing any missile components from US so such sanctions are useless to begin with. But the do predict american mentality very clearly!
There are 4 other permanent members in the UN security council. That being said China is free to enforce unilateral sanctions on India for the Agni launch.

i think these sanctions are very unnecessary at this level when whole ME and Afghanistan is in mess and America is sanctioning her Allies during on going WOT..
Obama administration is really creating real mess for the up-coming President Donald Trump..

@MastanKhan your thoughts on this..
Trump's way of dealing with mess is like selling losing concerns and going for bankruptcies within a moment's notice. And, those were for his own entities. As a president, all wil be one 3:30am tweet away. I hope he kicks these losers at the US government out as a starter to make America great again...

Is NESCOM Pakistan private or government owned entity?

also does this mean Chinese companies that use American parts (eg microprocessors) in their products are required to apply for exceptional licence?

Every one in Pakistan calm down.

Basically these pathetic Democrats are messing things up for Trump.
Raised tentions with Israel, Now raising tentions with Pakistan.
Now expect a similar blunder against Russia or china in a few weeks.

What a pathetic wretch Democrats are. Even putting national interests at stake in hatered of Donald Trump.

Back
Top Bottom