What's new

US Gov't announces sanctions against Pakistani entities related to Missile program

Is NESCOM Pakistan private or government owned entity?

also does this mean Chinese companies that use American parts (eg microprocessors) in their products are required to apply for exceptional licence?
It is owned by gov't

And yes to 2nd part.

Guys worry not!

tem56567.png

He's got a point, perhaps it's time for Nawaz to showcase the power of the phone conversation he had with President-Elect Trump.

These actions from the UN, Russian Hacking, and here are just for President Obama to appear sane.

Final free throws at the end of the game.

We are not worried....Sanctions are put in place only to be lifted off..;)..Pakistan was sanctioned when we were pursuing our nuke program...It didn't stop us.....These sanctions are nothing and on much smaller scale....But it gives Pakistanis more clear ground and understanding regarding US....

so does modi and RSS folows radical hinduism
Umm No one ever heard of saffron men wearing vibhuti shouting "Alak Niranjan" or "Jai Shree Ram" or "Ganapati Bappa Moreya" or "Saranam Aiyappa" while detonating Plastic explosive in a crowd or beheading reporters on camera or crashing jumbo jets into tall buildings or killing journalists for drawing a cartoon or putting together thousands of brainwashed people under hinduism and declaring war against nations and ethnic cleansing them of all other religion etc etc

PS: Having stayed closely with my muslim friends all my college life has taught me many things from Islam. That's the reason for my respect towards actual Musalmans (not those who use it as victim card).

Umm No one ever heard of saffron men wearing vibhuti shouting "Alak Niranjan" or "Jai Shree Ram" or "Ganapati Bappa Moreya" or "Saranam Aiyappa" while detonating Plastic explosive in a crowd or beheading reporters on camera or crashing jumbo jets into tall buildings or killing journalists for drawing a cartoon or putting together thousands of brainwashed people under hinduism and declaring war against nations and ethnic cleansing them of all other religion etc etc

PS: Having stayed closely with my muslim friends all my college life has taught me many things from Islam. That's the reason for my respect towards actual Musalmans (not those who use it as victim card).
Lmao.
That was hilarious.

Yeah but we are an ally of China..so take the middle finger !
Doesn't matter, Res.1172 is the only resolution in that regard.

Close their nato supply line or test ICBMs (Y)
these bloody Americans will come to reconcillation
and these sanctions will not effects pakistan....

This move surprised me. I need to study it more.

we have china on which usa's economy relies upon :-)
American economy doesn't depends upon China.

If USA had sanctioned Pakistan for the first time ever then sure you can question, but if USA has sanctioned us before and Pakistan survived, then you know the answer to your questions.

As a matter of fact, Pakistan is in much better position to cope and respond to American hostilities.
By taking loans from IMF? You need to tone down your jingoism meter a bit.

We need to understand first why this happened; what were these companies doing? and why Pakistani government was oblivious to this development.

Pakistan - China - Russia'a exclusive conference on Pakistan and leaving USA, Kabul Mayor and USA's pet out of it has left them butthurt... Some burnol is needed for Obama's black rear end.

He has failed on domestic and international scene, Donald Trump beat his favorite Hilary and Russia, Turkey and Syria solved the Syrian issues without consulting him... and now Pak-China-Russia another setback for him, while Duterte deserted Uncle Sam at the critical moment and made amends with China....really so much so for one person...and oh yeah no progress on NGS front... :rofl::rofl:

Obama is doing whatever he can do to please India before his stinky self leaves the white house but I'm sure he won't succeed in his endeavour and this is unethical to make such decisions a few days before leaving the office so I'm sure many of his decision will be reversed by Trump.
But I don't see the purpose of these sanctions against those organisation since Pakistan is in no way getting any assistance from USA in its missile program so these will just piss Pakistani establishment off more and it could very well be the reaction
Suddenly PDF seems to be in love with Trump. The love might evaporate pretty soon though. Even the worst case scenario Trump administration would be a positive for India and by the same token not so positive for Pakistan

So this indirectly means that Pakistan has really made quite a strides in missile program that prompted Uncle Sam to take this step. Bdw does it even matter? These organisations still did wonders in times of worse sanctions earlier so take that with a pinch of salt.

The lame duck admin has gone crazy. They are deporting 30+ Russian diplomats. FBI and CIA are in tandem in crying some foul play by Russians in elections during the presidential elections. Partisanship at the highest levels...
Where is the lame duck? Expelling Russian diplomats. Sanctioning super power Russia, and today's action. Doesn't look like lame duck to me.

Back
Top Bottom