What's new

US Gov't announces sanctions against Pakistani entities related to Missile program

What's going on, why on earth USA did that.

Is there any background story.

I'd like to make clear, these aren't sanctions against Pakistan's government, or its military, but specific state enterprises. The US isn't stupid enough to Sanction Pakistan directly; the day the US reimposes sanctions against Pakistan directly, is the day that the US loses completely half of South Asia to China.

It has little affect, as these entities have little to no business interests or connections to or within the US.

The truth is, these sanctions only stop US companies from doing business with these 7 entities, and nothing more.

the question is what so special is being built in NESCOM currently :p:cheesy::cheesy::pakistan:
I imagine it has something to do with China assisting NESCOM in developing missile tech for Pakistan Army, in particular, its drone fleet.

I'd like to make clear, these aren't sanctions against Pakistan's government, or its military, but specific state enterprises. The US isn't stupid enough to Sanction Pakistan directly; the day the US reimposes sanctions against Pakistan directly, is the day that the US loses completely half of South Asia to China.

It has little affect, as these entities have little to no business interests or connections to or within the US.

The truth is, these sanctions only stop US companies from doing business with these 7 entities, and nothing more.

I imagine it has something to do with China assisting NESCOM in developing missile tech for Pakistan Army, in particular, its drone fleet.

would you be kind ebough to throw light on 'the half of south asia' you reffered to.

would you be kind ebough to throw light on 'the half of south asia' you reffered to.
Pakistan, Afghanistan, Sri Lanka, (arguably) Nepal.

I'm gonna preempt you and say no to any suggestion that India would have some sort of veto power, or intervention power, in this regard.

[Edit]: Burma was removed, as it is technically not a part of South Asia.

MARIAMNAWAZ.png
TrumpLovesPakistan.png

Last edited:
Get Ready for Cancellation of AH-1Z Helicopter Deal as well . Then Pakistan will buy mi-28 from Russia .

Pakistan, Afghanistan, Sri Lanka, (arguably) Nepal.

I'm gonna preempt you and say no to any suggestion that India would have some sort of veto power, or intervention power, in this regard.

[Edit]: Burma was removed, as it is technically not a part of South Asia.
Sri Lanka is in our bag now.
Afghanistan hates Pakistan the most.
Current PM of Nepal is close to RAW.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom