What's new

US: If China goes to war we will make it go back 100 years

^^^^^
u never know implications of cold war ! who thought the same about USSR ?

the worst thing china can do is get into cold war scenario.....and thats what USA is trying to do !

i can answer that:

in gambit physics, US weapons don't have real constraints. everyone else has real constraints.
Never said so. But then again...The constraints upon our weapons are real, not by Photochop like Chinese fighter aircrafts...:lol:

Gambit has not been very helpful with his military theologies, I need a real expert who knows the functioning of such systems not a preacher, when I talk about radar system Gambit says we could destroy them with jets (like in Iraq). If i ask him how would your Jets get pass the enemies anti-aircraft systems, he will tell me easy we destroy their radars, or we use stealth fighters, when i tell him there is no jets that are undetectable, he tells me it's all rumors, so i ask him again how do you bypass enemies anti-aircraft systems?
Those who have read my explanations here will tell you that NEVER have I said US 'stealth' aircrafts are 'undetectable'. I suggest you start using the Search feature of this forum and look those explanations up. Might take you a few weeks to digest. When you are done, come back and report.

Gambit reread what i said, i made no corelation between 4th generation fighter jets and 4th generation warfare, it is you who preached something completely unrelated, for the purpose of this discussion lets stick to assymetric warfare. As Notorius_eagle pointed out something of substance, you didn't provide me anything but theologies. I am not interested in that. I think it's clear that when it comes to aircraft and naval technologies, China is somewhere between 10-20 years behind but we can also agree that is not necessarily what would tip the scale of the battle, since we are talking about a war close to China's soil. The issue I was touching on is, if the USA can deploy an 8 billion dollar aircraft carrier, and China could destroy it with less then 100 mill worth of missiles or other cheaper means, isn't that by itself a valid detterent? Arent anti-aircraft batteries, or less advance aircrafts or submarines still valid detterent if a warfare is fought over disadvantaged circumstances, in this case the USA will not have the logistical advantage in terms of electronic warfare, radar jamming, etc so close to Chinese shores, and China will be able to deploy mass reinforcements quicker and better coordinate their troops within their borders. Those are the asymmetrical means i am talking about, the Chinese are not flying paper planes and they do have means to counter in ways that the USA have never faced before, perhaps why they are so hesitant in facing off with Iran, the same barriers apply, political, asymmetric warfare capabilities, and economy.

If the US ever fights China directly, both countries will be destroyed in a highly unpredictable and destructive worldwide war.

Therefore anything that practically anyone else on this forum says is pure fanciful speculation.

nobody is going to be in win-win situation. Lets diversify the subject post war scenario and economic impact on us.

75% Chinese components in many us products.
Many manufacturers are outside us in China.
Some critical imports by us like rare earth metals/minerals etc.
US-China Trade Statistics and China's World Trade Statistics

I see both countries will have negative impacts on their economies and equally lose.

I hate to say it but i think US will be pushed back a 100 years ... the US is in no damn positon to loose more money or anything else as the struggle stays the same here at home in the US .
US is still more than 3 times China's economy.
Be realistic.
US is still an unparallel power in the world.
No one on this earth can be compared to them right now.
If US seriously warns China against it,it should be taken seriously.
Cuz China,atm is of no no no match to US

Be realistic.

the distance between US and china is nowhere near the distance between india and china. india is not even close to comparable.

the distance between US and china is nowhere near the distance between india and china. india is not even close to comparable.

Haha
Wet dreams will be wet dreams.

You grow at 10 p.c we at 9.p.c
You have the largest military,we the 2nd largest.
and 4th largest AF,5h Navy.
So stand still,look in the mirror and forgive the kid in the mirror for non-sense.
:lol:

Those who have read my explanations here will tell you that NEVER have I said US 'stealth' aircrafts are 'undetectable'. I suggest you start using the Search feature of this forum and look those explanations up. Might take you a few weeks to digest. When you are done, come back and report.

If China goes to war, it will send Vietnam back to the 70s. Hopefully, Gambit will be there slaughtering his compatriots again.

Be realistic.

US is less than 3 times China's economy.

Be realistic

China is still more than 4 times India's economy.

US is less than 3 times China's economy.

Be realistic

China is still more than 4 times India's economy.

Yea,but the rate at which we are growing.
Who says that it isn't comparable?
Russia and US apart.
Which country compares to China??
You can yourself answer me,until you are biased!

They couldn't win the war against Afghans and they are threatening China....worlds' largest military force.

Back
Top Bottom