What's new

US: If China goes to war we will make it go back 100 years

Haha, I paid my tuition and all the money so you can go to your officials to deport me. Seriously, why don't you white Americans do a 100% deportation on us Chinese in America so you won't worry about spies any more.

If you dislike the U.S. so much, why are you here? I want to know why? Is it School? Oh and FYI: Im Mexican

Read my previous posts and you'll see I'm university student here. I'm here to learn technology for my personal development and for my country. I see my country china as a more promising country and I need to serve my parents back there. Help the USA == Help the war criminals. SHAMEFUL!!

This is the reason why US is strong and India (also China in this respect) is weak.

I am academically trained in science/engineering/liberal arts/history... I talk with evidence and fact, not fantasies, to show my patriotism.

I agreed that if I were in India, I would be clubbed into death by your mobs. That’s why India sucks :tdown: and USA is greater :tup:.

Now a days a lot of Chinese guys r flattering themselves to much on the forum.the other day i saw an another one who claim to b a Phd in economics and was quoting dog $hit and bull$hit as facts and evidence.

now an another one who claim to b an intellectual,that to educated to death in every streams of life

And what is the big deal here,the deal is this guy provide evidence every time,i have just 1 advise try to analyse u own post,u r one of the highly racial element i found on this forum,I not surprised why some innocent Chinese usually ignore ur rantings and take the Indian counterattacks to their heart,but dont spoil the education system by chest thumping urself as a true academic

Now a days a lot of Chinese guys r flattering themselves to much on the forum.the other day i saw an another one who claim to b a Phd in economics and was quoting dog $hit and bull$hit as facts and evidence.

now an another one who claim to b an intellectual,that to educated to death in every streams of life

And what is the big deal here,the deal is this guy provide evidence every time,i have just 1 advise try to analyse u own post,u r one of the highly racial element i found on this forum,I not surprised why some innocent Chinese usually ignore ur rantings and take the Indian counterattacks to their heart,but dont spoil the education system by chest thumping urself as a true academic

that was speeder, he is far different from other chinese.

that was speeder, he is far different from other chinese.

well i dont enjoy targeting members,but that is far from truth,the stated guy use two American flags and is highly anti Indian,note the specialty is that he only hates India,if that was about race and color,what surprises me that he still only rants about India,no Pakistan,no Bangladesh and no Lanka

If that was about competition,then he again never rant against Americas biggest competitor China

And finally he even do not have a problem with iran just like every other American have,I resided in U.S for 13 long yrs and i know their mentality rather than a guy who is involved in false flag.

Rest about that guy speeder as far as i know he himself claim to b a Chinese

well i dont enjoy targeting members,but that is far from truth,the stated guy use two American flags and is highly anti Indian,note the specialty is that he only hates India,if that was about race and color,what surprises me that he still only rants about India,no Pakistan,no Bangladesh and no Lanka

If that was about competition,then he again never rant against Americas biggest competitor China

And finally he even do not have a problem with iran just like every other American have,I resided in U.S for 13 long yrs and i know their mentality rather than a guy who is involved in false flag.

Rest about that guy speeder as far as i know he himself claim to b a Chinese

i don't know gpit, but his english is very american.

Like we need chinese help...:azn:

Well then, why don't you tell Obama to stop borrowing money from China? Or sending over Hilary Clinton to beg the CCP to continue buying US treasury bonds.

But you can't do that, because no other country in the world can loan the USA the kind of money that you guys need to service your debt.

Read my previous posts and you'll see I'm university student here. I'm here to learn technology for my personal development and for my country. I see my country china as a more promising country and I need to serve my parents back there. Help the USA == Help the war criminals. SHAMEFUL!!

For your country? :D Give me abreak. You are on the web,not tv!

About war criminals, China did "help" Sudan ,which is not so good. Or North korea. It's call politics for a reason. China do what ever is best for China, and US do what is best for US. Not the whole country's/race fault.

The only reason US annoy me,is that US are allways saying that they are doing this and that for the good of others,which is just rubish. Everything they do they do it for their self. And their self richeousness is quite annoying.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom