What's new

US: If China goes to war we will make it go back 100 years

Thanks again for the confirmation. Appreciate it...:D

If you want the true definition of melting pot, just look at Brazil, although racism also exists there, but much less than America.

However, many white Americans think the Brazilian society is a ultimate failture as the white Brazilians allow their offsprings to mix with colored people.

The Korean war for this time would be different. Because I see an American army with blindfold of fear. Thank you for showing me this, I finally feel the relieve for the past several weeks.
Your generals sees something different. Something that worries them.

Nope...The one whose head is buried in the sand is YOURS for failing to see the obvious tactical disadvantage for China with no political salvation. Stop living in the 1950s. World militaries were living in the 1970s when it comes to the US and they were shocked and awed with the swift military collapse of Iraq. Weapons and tactics from the Soviets and China that so many of them possess and emulate. All failed spectacularly.

We always see the disadvantages and are willing to risks our lives to compensate for all these disadvantages. All boils down I would say only a war between us will prove it. If US is fighting NK we're fighting with whoever on board period. We walk to the death and lay our bodies to make a bridge to the life.

The fact that China has many different types of ethnicities, biases and local cultures is obscured by the "Han Chinese" construction. There is a lot of regional, racial bias in China but it is not apparent for foreigners because they are simply unaware of the details.

The fact that China has many different types of ethnicities, biases and local cultures is obscured by the "Han Chinese" construction. There is a lot of regional, racial bias in China but it is not apparent for foreigners because they are simply unaware of the details.

Most chinese ethnic groups are racially same with the han chinese, what is the so-called the "racial bias"?

We always see the disadvantages and are willing to risks our lives to compensate for all these disadvantages. All boils down I would say only a war between us will prove it. If US is fighting NK we're fighting with whoever on board period. We walk to the death and lay our bodies to make a bridge to the life.
And Pakistan will feel so threatened by the possibility of Japanese and South Korean troops in Pakistani soil that Pakistan will send troops to share the same fates with your dead...:rolleyes:...North Korea is a millstone around China's neck. North Korea is more burden to China than benefit. With South Korea and Japan, at least the America and the rest of the world have high quality laundry appliances and entertainment devices. In 3D at that. What does North Korea produce?

And Pakistan will feel so threatened by the possibility of Japanese and South Korean troops in Pakistani soil that Pakistan will send troops to share the same fates with your dead...:rolleyes:...North Korea is a millstone around China's neck. North Korea is more burden to China than benefit. With South Korea and Japan, at least the America and the rest of the world have high quality laundry appliances and entertainment devices. In 3D at that. What does North Korea produce?

F*** Japan, China can pioneer its own 3D technology without them.

And South Korea is garbage as well, cultural theft, always trying to steal our legacy.

Again I personally dislike North Korea a lot, but since a more dangerous US is in vicinity so North Korea should exist with all its fault. If we're talking about war then why do you pervert it to living standard. Look back all what we discussed, why should a totally western educated white guy and a totally Mao educated yellow guy argue about something of their conflict. I say no point of doing this. Only thing I would suggest you is to save up and get ready to migrate to Canada, because if your government determines to do something stupid then you'll see your long lost democracy totally washed down the toilet.

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

F*** Japan, China can pioneer its own 3D technology without them.

And South Korea is garbage as well, cultural theft, always trying to steal our legacy.

Yeah phuque Japan, we will one day take care of them. And NK will take care of SK as well.

That's better that they see it, so they make take measures to overcome it.
As certain as the sky is blue, Chinese generals do not see 'an American army with blindfold of fear'...:lol:...And a certain type of aircraft...:D

Again I personally dislike North Korea a lot, but since a more dangerous US is in vicinity so North Korea should exist with all its fault. If we're talking about war then why do you pervert it to living standard.
A country's standard of living is an effective indicator of its strengths in more subtle ways than military. Back in the first Korean War, it was the US and the UN who led the war for the South Koreans. Today, the burden for the US will be far less.

Yeah phuque Japan, we will one day take care of them.
I guess that will be done with Photochop?

And NK will take care of SK as well.
There will be no guessing with this one. This will involve a lot of Photochop...:lol:

As certain as the sky is blue, Chinese generals do not see 'an American army with blindfold of fear'...:lol:...And a certain type of aircraft...:D

I'm saying us army blindfold I mean your army is fighting war today with everybody isn't it? you treat war almost as the only diplomatic approach isn't it? And that's blindfold because our Sunzi wrote "the best strategy is to defeat the enemies without military actions, the worst strategy is to bomb their country" you're the worst.

A country's standard of living is an effective indicator of its strengths in more subtle ways than military. Back in the first Korean War, it was the US and the UN who led the war for the South Koreans. Today, the burden for the US will be far less.

I guess that will be done with Photochop?

There will be no guessing with this one. This will involve a lot of Photochop...:lol:

I don't even know your American slang. Now we make everything for you, whose burden is heavier? We can make your consumption stuff and we can also make the war's consumption stuff. Spare NK's weaknesses and focus on your threat.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom