What's new

US is a global dictator: Ahmedinejad

I guess native Americans (red indians) were not american enough and you too had to kill them for progress of USA?

The great leap forward is estimated to have killed close to 30 million Chinese. America did not kill 30 million Native Americans. The Native Americans who died died in wars for territory not for economic "progress".

Whatever America is today, call it dictator or saviour, evil or good, it is the world's most powerful country, and it didn't achieve that rank spontaneously like one night they all went to sleep and when they woke up the next day, they were the leading nation.........they had to work hard for where they stand today and anyone who has a problem with it will have to beat them at their game, pointing fingers and crying foul just won't cut it.....................

Did I say I'm not under heavy propaganda? Actually the only thing I accept from our media is the result of football matches. But I watch BBC, VOA, CNN etc. And they show everything about Iran so big that you can't ever imagine. Two days ago, they said that IranKhodro, the ME's biggest car manufacturer is bankrupt. But my uncle works there and there is no sense on bankruptcy.:lol:

At last "I" know that I'm under heavy propaganda. You even don't know that.;)

Today, Iran Khodro Co. (IKCO) is on the verge of bankruptcy. The general annual meeting of the shareholders of IKCO was held on Saturday, with Mr. Roghani, a member of board of directors, presiding.

The chairman of the IKCO Board of Directors, Manouchehr Manteqi, who was also the company’s former managing director, was expected to preside over the meeting. However, he failed to attend and Roghani was his replacement.

During the meeting, IKCO Managing Director Mohammed Javad Najmeddin released IKCO’s fiscal statements for the last Iranian calendar year 1387 (March 2008-March 2009). Based on the annual report, the total annual cost for the company amounted to 940 billion tomans ($940 million) and the forecast for the 1388 cost is $950 million.

Najmeddin said that the accumulated loss for last year amounted to $123 million. However, to compensate for this loss, he forecasted a profit of $110 million for the current year.

He added that due to the loss, IKCO was unable to pay dividends to its shareholders. Jamshid Imani, the deputy director in financial and economic affairs, told Mehr News Agency that according to the Iranian law if a public shareholder company loses money it is not allowed to pay dividends to its shareholders, even from its savings.

In order to avoid mass selling of IKCO shares and retaining its popularity in the stock market, and not breaking the law, the deputy left an option for the shareholders. Imani said that for the purchase of each IKCO vehicle the shareholder will receive a discount of ten to twenty tomans per share in the value of the car. In case the shareholder decides not to make a car purchase he will be provided between ten to twenty tomans per share in cash.

Shares of IKCO in TSE were traded for 138 tomans on Sunday. Ten to twenty tomans per share account to 7 to 14 percent per share.

Najmeddin also announced that the company plans to introduce eleven new vehicles, most of them will be produced under the license of foreign factories or the domestic models will just have a face-lift. Therefore, Najmeddin added that there won’t be much additional cost for the auto maker.

After meeting panel

Shareholders asked the directors the rationale behind introducing new models when the company is running up loss. One of the directors responded that based on Iranian law, which encourages automakers to improve the quality, IKCO has to optimize the technology, improve vehicle utility (e.g. mileage), and make the cars competitive.

The Money Credit Council of Iran has accepted to inject $1 billion into IKCO this year. However, the total IKCO’s debts and financial commitments amount to over $9 billion, mainly to public banks, according to the economic daily “Sarmayeh”. The daily added that this debt is more than nine times the company’s registered capital assets, signifying that the company is effectively bankrupt.

In order to meet its financial obligations the company has announced plans to sell IKCO’s shares in Parsian Bank. IKCO owns one-third of the bank’s shares with an estimated value of about 500 billion tomans ($500 million). Imani added that the company also plans to auction some 50 subsidiaries which are non-strategic, without naming them. He estimated that some one billion dollars can be raised this way.

Another plan in the pipeline is to convert some $2 billion in short-term liabilities with state banks into long-term liabilities. Imani added that the company is applying for more loans from banks in order to survive the financial crisis.

The Iranian goverment wont let it go bankrupt.

Do you mean like China colonized Tibet, Not really USA will give Iraq and Afghanstan back after we straighten them out. I mean they wont be perfect but they werent in that good of a shape when we found them.

Tibet is histrical part of China

So, INVALID to say China colonize Tibet

Can I say USA colonize Alaska, Texas, California, New Mexico, Puerto Rico and Hawaii?

Joking

White American say China out of Tibet.

We Chinese can say Whites out of America.

Ever wonder if China has nothing to fear why all the censorship:

BEIJING — Type the Chinese characters for “carrot” into Google’s search engine here in mainland China, and you will be rewarded not with a list of Internet links, but a blank screen.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/08/world/asia/08censor.html

read this article and see how screwed up censorship is in China

USA Today reports that the Chinese government has at least 30,000 "Internet police" monitoring the activities of the country's estimated 111 million Internet users.

Be careful what you say, if you dont want to end up in prison.

Oof.....Talk about Hypocracy.....:lol:
(not to metion Retardly, Idotically, Stupidly madness and all the other stupid associated with .)~

I agree Arsenal. :cheers:

The USA has it's own Patriot act which violates its own founding principles and allows them to treat people like terrorists.

Then they ship them off to Guantanamo Bay to torture them.

Why? Because they are upset that they can't even beat TINY weak nations like "Vietnam" or "Afghanistan". LOL... desperation makes people do bad things...

I agree Arsenal. :cheers:

The USA has it's own Patriot act which violates its own founding principles and allows them to treat people like terrorists.

Then they ship them off to Guantanamo Bay to torture them.
So how many US citizens have been shipped off to Guantanamo based upon the Patriot Act?

Why? Because they are upset that they can't even beat TINY weak nations like "Vietnam" or "Afghanistan". LOL... desperation makes people do bad things...
True...Just like how China could not 'beat' little Taiwan. Or even intimidate the island.

Oh yeah I forgot

What type of map do US marine use to travel around the artic ?

Blank white paper

Why: Cus they are too dumb to distiguish between a blank paper and a real map.

True...Just like how China could not 'beat' little Taiwan. Or even intimidate the island.

Learn some History please, we never actually fought Taiwan directly. :rofl: They are refugees from the civil war in China.

America - Lost the Vietnam war, lost the Korean war, and failing in Afghanistan. Failure after failure against TINY and WEAK countries.

America ran away from the Georgian war after Russia invaded, when it was clear they might actually have to fight someone who wasn't small like Vietnam. If they can't beat Vietnam... then how can they beat anyone who is even moderately strong?

China on the other hand fought in the Vietnam war on the opposite side to America and we won. We also beat your country of India EASILY in 1962. Hahaha.

Learn some History please, we never actually fought Taiwan directly. :rofl: They are refugees from the civil war in China.
Why not? Could not?

America - Lost the Vietnam war,
The North Vietnamese sent a delegation to appeal to Mao if China would be willing to commit troops to the extent that the US did for South Vietnam. Mao refused. Why?

...lost the Korean war,
Nonsense. There is South Korea.

...and failing in Afghanistan.
Nonsense. We took out the Taliban with only the USAF and Special Forces. To say that we are 'failing' in Afghanistan is to resort to nothing more than meaningless rhetoric. The Afghanis are the ones responsible for Afghanistan, not US.

Failure after failure against TINY and WEAK countries.

America ran away from the Georgian war after Russia invaded, when it was clear they might actually have to fight someone who wasn't small like Vietnam. Even though they couldn't even beat small Vietnam.
Failure? Then why did China not allied with Saddam Hussein against US? Now that would have been a spectacular defeat for China. Looks like whenever there was an opportunity for China to fight US, China refused to get engaged. Why?

China on the other hand fought in the Vietnam war on the opposite side to America and we won. We also beat your country of India EASILY in 1962. Hahaha.
China 'won' in Viet Nam? :lol: Amen to propaganda, brother...!!! Not only have I seen 'Chinese physics' now there is 'Chinese history' as well.

The Afghanis are the ones responsible for Afghanistan, not US.

China 'won' in Viet Nam? :lol: Amen to propaganda, brother...!!! Not only have I seen 'Chinese physics' now there is 'Chinese history' as well.

Trying to pass off your failures, what a laugh. :rofl:

How about the fact that we EASILY beat your "lovely" India in 1962 even when we were weak?

Also read up on the Vietnam war, China was present there and fought against America. America lost, like it always does against small and weak countries...

China owns a trillion dollars in USA debt and also has the largest reserves of US dollars in the world.

OBAMA even said that the China-USA relationship will be the most important relationship of the 21st century, even the American President says this. :rofl: The USA always backs off when there is a potential confrontation with even a moderately strong country, they ran away from Georgia so quickly.

Obama: U.S.-China relations to shape 21st century - USATODAY

Back
Top Bottom