What's new

US losing economic war and Asia loves it.

Wholegrain is a Muslim?

That explains why he mocked native Chinese culture and Ancestor worship, while obsessively defending Muslims in remote corners of the world who have nothing to do with China.

Uyghurs are Chinese though. It's only the terrorists/extremists that we want to kill.

He defends Muslims endlessely, even at the cost of insulting his own Chinese brothers. His username location is written in Arabic (it translates to the "Great Satan" which is an insult against America) and apparently he's from Taiwan...

A Taiwanese-American Muslim who hates the USA, China, and loves South Asians... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

He defends Muslims endlessely, even at the cost of insulting his own Chinese brothers. His username location is written in Arabic (it translates to the "Great Satan" which is an insult against America) and apparently he's from Taiwan...

A Taiwanese-American Muslim who hates the USA, China, and loves South Asians... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:[/QUOTE

@sEoulman556 what do you think of this false flagger who is pretending to be in South Korea? I'll leave you to handle this troll if you want since no one is taking him seriously.

Last edited by a moderator:
India is the Most Free and Original Civilization in the World.

mj-laughing.gif

A Taiwanese-American Muslim who hates the USA, China, and loves South Asians... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:[/QUOTE

@sEoulman556 what do you think of this false flagger who is pretending to be in South Korea? I'll leave you to handle this troll if you want since no one is taking him seriously.

That is your answer? Please tell me, where did you learn Arabic? I don't know many Taiwanese Muslims.... who hate the USA.... while also living in it.... :omghaha:

@Wholegrain

All you have to do is politely refute his arguments and if he still doesn't want to listen, its not a big deal cuz you have your opinion and he has his own. Besides, I'm sure you have better things to do other than arguing with people on PDF.

As for me, I need to hit up the hookah bar in an hour. A Turkish PDF bro highly recommended lemon-mint rather than my usual double-apple. :D

All you have to do is politely refute his arguments and if he still doesn't want to listen, its not a big deal cuz you have your opinion and he has his own. Besides, I'm sure you have better things to do other than arguing with people on PDF.

As for me, I need to hit up the hookah bar in an hour. A Turkish PDF bro highly recommended lemon-mint rather than my usual double-apple. :D

Whoa, what? You're suggesting that they should be polite and resolve this amicably? And now you're going to enjoy yourself instead of engaging in a pointless argument? That's just silly.

Whoa, what? You're suggesting that they should be polite and resolve this amicably? And now you're going to enjoy yourself instead of engaging in a pointless argument? That's just silly.

Yeah hahahahahahahaha, I know, right? But, then again I'm just a Korean. What the hell do I know? LOL

No, and what does "giving away your defeat" mean? Why are all of you so damn illiterate?

You are replying to my response to you my illiterate friend.

Well it seems that 3rd worlders with supposedly big pen!ses, Africans and (though not true) South Asians, would much rather migrate to "small-pen!s" countries (White or East Asian countries), than the other way around.

It seems that the size of a pen!s has little to do with the ability to create a civilized nation. I believe this is more to do with your genetic inferiority than anything else.

I suspect that, in the coming years, as liberal idiot Europeans (and Whites in general) realize that Muslimes like yourself are not smart enough, nor peaceful enough, to live among them, you will either be deported back to your nasty sub-Human countries, or you will be wiped out.

"THIS" post? How am I supposed to respond to "THIS" post when you were still writing it? Like I said, very low intelligence.

Oh, and your savage people never "dominated humanity". What a farce. South Asians have never even gotten as far as Europe or East Asia in their endeavors. Mudslime empires like the Ottomans (who only conquered Balkan Europe, not the whole world), or the Umayyad Caliphate (who only went as far as the Iberian peninsula) are not "world conquerors" my low-IQ turdskinned friend.

I already know, as a 3rd worlder, you will be far too lazy to read any of the studies.

http://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/docs/00/33/07/55/PDF/cp-3-331-2007.pdf

CP - Abstract - A comparison of climate simulations for the last glacial maximum with three different versions of the ECHAM model and implications for summer-green tree refugia

http://www.geo.uni-tuebingen.de/fileadmin/website/arbeitsbereich/palaeo/mikropalaeontologie/Downloads/Publications/Articles/KageyamaEtAl2006.pdf

http://www.clim-past-discuss.net/8/5029/2012/cpd-8-5029-2012.pdf

High-resolution regional simulation of last glacial maximum climate in Europe - STRANDBERG - 2010 - Tellus A - Wiley Online Library

http://www.eeo.ed.ac.uk/homes/tcrowley/Kim_highresMod_lastglacial.pdf

No, they really aren't know for such things. Maybe you feel that this is licking the White man's a$$ because you are incapable of understanding the altruistic nature of high-IQ populations. I'm not going to pretend that White people are on the same level as you insecure, low self-esteem, low-IQ, intellectually and genetically defective, violently savage, genetically distinct, sub-Humans.

All one has to do is compare a nation like Germany or Italy or the USA or even Russia, to nations like India or Bangladesh or Pakistan or Somalia, and you'll get the picture. Besides, it's not only the White man that has such traits; East Asians are even more civilized than Whites. How's that for licking the White mans butt, Mr. rub-that-poop colored skin off by using skin whitening cream! :cheers:

Lol, you keep proving me right. Your inferiority complex is in fact so strong that you're obsessing as to how many people like your comments. In addition, you have such low self-esteem that you had to write this up and 'prove' to me that people like you.

This is the hallmark of a low self-confidence brownskin, who doesn't even have the ability to come up with an original insult (you keep copying what I'm saying about your inferiority complex and low self-esteem, and throw it right back at me; which is again an indication of your 3rd world impulse control).

As for fellow East Asians, I've literally only had ONE of them come up to me and call me a false-flagger. A Taiwanese idiot that writes in Arabic... hmmm, I'm sure he's not a false flagger... :yahoo:

Judging by the likes I get from the Chinese members, I'm actually quite well-liked, although I don't really care either way. After all, I'm an East Asian! We don't have this emotional obsession with being liked, as you South Asians do when you beg, in desperation, to be considered White by the Stormfront fascists!

There is hardly any other empire (Ottomans) that went that far into Europe, Vienna which is in central Europe as well as the Huns which was another Turkish empire led by Atilla.

What were the Huns origins?

Northern china and mongolia... they were known as Huing Nu people... they drove the Alans out of their lands in southern russia in 370....... who (alans) later clashed with the goths etc... and than joined forces ... against the greeks in the battle of adrianople.. in 378

A Taiwanese-American Muslim who hates the USA, China, and loves South Asians... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You insult people who are not even the subject of the discussion like your nasty posts about Palestine when the topic is about India. Whenever me an ChineseTiger1986 denounce your retarded behavior its YOU who started baiting and insulting others without provocation. We denounced other asians who created religious and ethnic flame baiting threads without any provocation from other members, wannabe asian.

If you are indeed in South Korea right now hou must know that the Koreans will never accept you as one of their own silly wannabe. You were born in a western country and compensate for your total lack of accomplishment in life by baiting and trolling online.

Turkic, they spoke that language and you could look at their soldiers and many other things. Atilla is also a Turkish name used currently.

Turkic is a language group. What region of the world did they originate?

Northern china and mongolia... they were known as Huing Nu people... they drove the Alans out of their lands in southern russia in 370....... who (alans) later clashed with the goths etc... and than joined forces ... against the greeks in the battle of adrianople.. in 378

:cheers:

It was a rhetorical question though. :)

Back
Top Bottom