What's new

US Marine kills elderly civilian in drunk-driving accident in Okinawa, Japan

Frankly all we got is hear you talk and talk, of you fought, you got shot, you killed people.
We never saw any of that.
Is it in the news ?
Maybe you want to upload a video of you doing all that.
Or else it is the same as Hillary Clinton's famous "I remember landing under sniper fire" in Bosnia.

OTH, incompetent US destroyers crashing accidents is a verifiable fact.
US soldiers instead of upholding their country's honor by showing exemplary conduct in a foreign land, are raping Okinawans, killing them in drunk driving accidents is also a FACT.

If you don't really care, you can choose to stop posting BS.
No need to waste any more of your time.

How do you think I get 307 positive rating?

I have written several article on warfighting (actually more than a dozen) and they were published and highly praised not just here but internationally and commercially. I don't really care whether you believe I am just talk, hey that's just you, at least 100 other just in this forum don't think I am just talk, can you do the same at your end?

AND I DID make a video on my experience (actually someone did) as I was invited to talk in Defence show on the cable network and work in the movie industry. So. Sucks to be you.

It honestly quite stupid to challenge me on this. You are going to get B.U.R.N.

And I hope you will never, EVER see people get shot. This wasn't a video game.

Last edited:
Let Google re-arrange all those news so that the news that would put the US in a bad light would not appear even if you searched heard.

This may partially explain Japan's general insensitivity to the suffering going on in Okinawa and other US mercenary (paid for foreign presence) army dense areas of Japan.

Thankfully, Baidu, Sogou, and Yandex (as well as similar smaller ones) record and display those news very well and put them up conveniently.
American civilians are being treated like deplorables,
but the soldiers are working for the immoral military complex
which does not give a damn about ill-health obese civilians' well-being.

How do you think I get 307 positive rating?

I have written several article on warfighting (actually more than a dozen) and they were published and highly praised not just here but internationally and commercially. I don't really care whether you believe I am just talk, hey that's just you, at least 100 other just in this forum don't think I am just talk, can you do the same at your end?

AND I DID make a video on my experience (actually someone did) as I was invited to talk in Defence show on the cable network and work in the movie industry. So. Sucks to be you.

It honestly quite stupid to challenge me on this. You are going to get B.U.R.N.

And I hope you will never, EVER see people get shot. This wasn't a video game.
Do you have a link to this Defence show video ?
Thks.

Do you have a link to this Defence show video ?
Thks.

don't know, did that for History Channel in Australia, the girl contacting me still on my Facebook, but I have no idea whether or not they have a link to the program.

Frankly all we got is hear you talk and talk, of you fought, you got shot, you killed people.
We never saw any of that.
Is it in the news ?
Maybe you want to upload a video of you doing all that.
Or else it is the same as Hillary Clinton's famous "I remember landing under sniper fire" in Bosnia.

OTH, incompetent US destroyers crashing accidents is a verifiable fact.
US soldiers instead of upholding their country's honor by showing exemplary conduct in a foreign land, are raping Okinawans, killing them in drunk driving accidents is also a FACT.

If you don't really care, you can choose to stop posting BS.
No need to waste any more of your time.
americans are turning into supa powans of 2012.

Back
Top Bottom