What's new

US Marine kills elderly civilian in drunk-driving accident in Okinawa, Japan

Why Cnese here mocking at JP while their TW still under US's occupation ??

Even if under imagined "US control" and "no sovereignty", the Japanese people still have more freedom in the political process with elections, more freedom of religion with no church crosses being torn down or soldiers destroying Mosques, and more freedom in speech by publishing books that presnt both sides of various issues and with zero internet censorship, than Han and all other minorities in China under the rule of the Communist Party of China. So the so-called "puppetry" under the US is still obviously better. But reality is that it isn't "imagined" "loss of sovereignty" or "puppetry". Chicom dogs are desperate for a moral superior position while unwilling to compromise things like the 9 dash line or giving more freedom of speech to its people. Their heated nationalism in the CPC blinds them from rationale thinking.
So when was the last time Tibet or Xinjiang held an election or had a political survey asking about independence?
What is your point ?
China is running on a different political system and it is showing to be an effective system so far.
Time will tell if it is indeed the better system for China.
In the meantime, US style democracy is getting from bad to worse.
Democracy surely is making life better in the Middle East.

Talking about dogs, in an event of war in East Asia, the US will use Japan (and to a lesser degree) South Korea, as a meat shield. I wonder who falls into the better category of being someone else's dog.

But still, I do not consider Japanese people as dogs, I see them as victims of a inherently/structurally corrupt system in which society is firmly controlled by a sold-our media, business, and bureaucracy.

There is no greater shame and lack of virtue in international history than losing one's sovereignty. Japanese governments (except Hatoyama's) have been accomplices to Japan's subjugation. Hence, they let an entire prefecture of their own (to a lesser degree, rest of mainland Japan) to be used as a peace-time military brothel.

Indeed, a serious lack of political and cultural virtue on part of Japanese (right wing) establishment.

For turning its people into obedient kamikaze robots, nobody beats the dogs of the US in East Asia.

That person is an Indian.

Last edited:
Talking about dogs, in an event of war in East Asia, the US will use Japan (and to a lesser degree) South Korea, as a meat shield. I wonder who falls into the better category of being someone else's dog.

But still, I do not consider Japanese people as dogs, I see them as victims of a inherently/structurally corrupt system in which society is firmly controlled a sold-our media, business, and bureaucracy.

There is no greater shame and lack of virtue in international history than losing one's sovereignty. Japanese governments (except Hatoyama's) have been accomplices to Japan's subjugation. Hence, they let an entire prefecture of their own (to a lesser degree, rest of mainland Japan) to be used as a peace-time military brothel.

Indeed, a serious lack of political and cultural virtue on part of Japanese (right wing) establishment.
I thought he was American.
I didn't catch it because he don't post like the usual Indian troll.

I don't consider the Japanese as dogs either, but rather barbaric pirates with a fake courtesy who are forced by the US at gun point to be subservient.
http://factsanddetails.com/japan/cat16/sub107/entry-5320.html
WOKOU: JAPANESE PIRATES
Wokou (Japanese: Wako; Korean: Waegu), which literally translates to "Japanese pirates" or "dwarf pirates", were pirates of varying origins who raided the coastlines of China, Japan and Korea.

The Japanese may yet again reveal their Pirate DNA in the near future.

I once thought he was a foreigner, but some of his posts did show some of the characteristic of Ultra right wing Japanese. Anyway I remember he said he left this forum for good, so this is surprise to see he is still here.

https://www.rt.com/news/410315-us-navy-accident-okinawa/

A US military truck collided with a light vehicle in Okinawa, Japan, killing an elderly civilian, local media reports. The driver, a member of the US Marine Corps, was drunk at the moment of the crash and is being questioned.
READ MORE: Japan may deploy new Marines force alongside Americans amid islands face-off with China

On Sunday morning, the driver of a US military truck reportedly violated traffic regulations, running a red light and crashing into a light vehicle at an intersection in Naha, the capital of Okinawa Prefecture, according to NHK. The Japanese driver, 61, of the civilian truck was taken unconscious to a local hospital, where he died an hour and a half later.

NHKニュース

✔@nhk_news

米軍トラックが死亡事故 海兵隊員運転か アルコール検出 #nhk_news http://www3.nhk.or.jp/news/html/20171119/k10011228561000.html …

11:10 AM - Nov 19, 2017

米軍トラックが死亡事故 海兵隊員運転か アルコール検出 | NHKニュース
19日朝、那覇市の国道の交差点で、右折しようとしていた軽トラックに対向車線を直進してきたアメリカ軍のトラックが衝突し、軽トラックの男性が死亡…

nhk.or.jp

Twitter Ads info and privacy

Okinawa police confirmed initial local media reports that the man who caused the accident was a member of the US Marine Corps, according to AP. The breath alcohol test of the military truck driver showed the level of alcohol three times above the legal limit. The man did not sustain any serious injuries and is now being questioned.

Last year, thousands of American sailors stationed on the island were prohibited from drinking alcohol following a drunk-driving accident caused by a US Marine. The ban was preceded by two other scandals involving the murder and rape of two young Japanese women by US servicemen in Okinawa.

READ MORE: ‘Marines out!’ Japanese police forcibly remove anti-US base sit-in in Okinawa (VIDEO)

The controversial US military presence on the southern Japanese island often meets stiff opposition from the population and triggers large-scale protests. Okinawa Governor Takeshi Onaga has also opposed the US military presence on the archipelago.

There are around 100,000 US personnel in Japan, including 54,000 military personnel, 42,000 dependents, and 8,000 civilian employees of the department of defense. Okinawa hosts half of the military personnel, according to the official website of the US Forces Japan.

@jhungary @F-22Raptor

A few months ago, a Chinese tourist was charge with Drink Driving causing death in Parramatta. So I guess I should find the article on ABC News and post it here.

So, should all Australian jump up and start hating the Chinese because a Chinese tourist believe the law in Australia and China is different regarding Drunk Driving.

News must be slow in China for you to post this.

I thought he was American.
I didn't catch it because he don't post like the usual Indian troll.

I don't consider the Japanese as dogs either, but rather barbaric pirates with a fake courtesy who are forced by the US at gun point to be subservient.
http://factsanddetails.com/japan/cat16/sub107/entry-5320.html
WOKOU: JAPANESE PIRATES
Wokou (Japanese: Wako; Korean: Waegu), which literally translates to "Japanese pirates" or "dwarf pirates", were pirates of varying origins who raided the coastlines of China, Japan and Korea.

The Japanese may yet again reveal their Pirate DNA in the near future.

Incredible how they can tolerate the immoral and low educated US mercenaries on their soil when they are one of the most advanced technologically. Maybe they became so advanced thanks to their servitude.

But it should not be either development, or sovereignty. A real nation will have both at the same time. At least, Japan can think of an innovative solution, such as sending over all US soldiers into a small island where there is no local population. Provide for their daily needs and let them do what they are supposedly there for.

I once thought he was a foreigner, but some of his posts did show some of the characteristic of Ultra right wing Japanese. Anyway I remember he said he left this forum for good, so this is surprise to see he is still here.

I am not sure. The way he gets emotional and resorts to insults indicates he may not be Japanese.

Are ultra-rightist Japanese so pro-US?

I understand his hatred of the CCP, though, because all fascists hate communism.

Are ultra-rightist Japanese so pro-US?
You have a point here. I had a few exchanged with him before about the Japanese's war crime in WW2, the way he whitewashed and found excuses for the Imperial Japan made me wonder he may be a Japanese.

A few months ago, a Chinese tourist was charge with Drink Driving causing death in Parramatta. So I guess I should find the article on ABC News and post it here.

So, should all Australian jump up and start hating the Chinese because a Chinese tourist believe the law in Australia and China is different regarding Drunk Driving.

News must be slow in China for you to post this.
Are you ok? How can you compare a civilian vs combat duty soldier who are supposed to serve the nation with distinction since they are supposed to be highly discipline especially deployed over seas? Soldier are no civilian. You are comparing orange with Apple.

PLA combat soldier reputation deploy overseas for UN mission to overseas bases so far are perfect. They go thru vigorous selection unlike US counterparts. Try harder :lol:

While American has countless of authentic cases of rape, murder, bribe, brawl, drunk driving, cowboy behaviour that causes many death. You are fighting a losing cases of US armed forces reputation vs PLA. :enjoy:

Are you ok? How can you compare a civilian vs combat duty soldier who are supposed to serve the nation with distinction since they are supposed to be highly discipline especially deployed over seas? Soldier are no civilian. You are comparing orange with Apple.

PLA combat soldier reputation deploy overseas for UN mission to overseas bases so far are perfect. They go thru vigorous selection unlike US counterparts. Try harder :lol:

While American has countless of authentic cases of rape, murder, bribe, brawl, drunk driving, cowboy behaviour that causes many death. You are fighting a losing cases of US armed forces reputation vs PLA. :enjoy:

He is a marine but he was OFF DUTY when he crash his car. So, what is it different than say a Chinese Student who have no respect to Australian law and think he can bribe the way even if he killed someone when he was drunk?

And if I were you, I would probably no bring up any UN Mission, Chinese Soldier performance is BISMAL at best. With 2 UN Mission under their belt, already 8 kills, and the last time they RAN AWAY instead of helping a UN Compound in trouble, then the Sudanese soldier have a free hand to rape the local girl, that, for a soldier, is the same as raping these women themselves.

He is a marine but he was OFF DUTY when he crash his car. So, what is it different than say a Chinese Student who have no respect to Australian law and think he can bribe the way even if he killed someone when he was drunk?

And if I were you, I would probably no bring up any UN Mission, Chinese Soldier performance is BISMAL at best. With 2 UN Mission under their belt, already 8 kills, and the last time they RAN AWAY instead of helping a UN Compound in trouble, then the Sudanese soldier have a free hand to rape the local girl, that, for a soldier, is the same as raping these women themselves.
Off duty, you mean there is no need to exercise discipline and can behaviour like a barbarian? He is still a soldier. So by your mean, if a police or paramedic is off duty. He can just walk away from a victim? Lol..

Try harder. :enjoy:

As for your incident of PLA soldier run away from scene on duty at Sudan is nOthing but malicious lies like you. Ministry of defence for China already clarify no such incident happen. The western are a group of liar spreading fake news abt PLA. While your marine knock down oldman and and stupid crew ram merchant ship are all facts presented.

https://www.google.com/amp/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN12B01B

Try harder :enjoy: PLA reputation overseas are perfect. Your US armed forces reputation is crap. :rofl:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom