What's new

US offers next generation F-35 fighters to India

If u are mentioning the dollars that we got, well every war has a cost.

U mean to say for every Pakistani killied the GOP gets paid from US?

and that is what united states is paying and the humanitarian aid well let me remind you that pakistan has learned to live without them during 90s when pakistan was hit with strong usa sactions .

Well that was hardly a way to live, with a bankrupt economy and a country on the verge of economic collapse.

As for the f-16, pakistan learned to live and exist without them as well.

Oh yeah this is it. Leave without F-16s. During those times you only had F-16. Now even after getting JF-17 and an option for J-10 PAF still has run to US for 92 F-16s...why?

As for usa i would really love to see how does the nato forces do a damn thing if pakistan withdraws its support against war on terror.

Withdraws it support for WoT...lol...yeah the supreme PA that protects NATO but gets killed like flies in its own country. Go and check how many died in the week after LM.

And since iran is also going nuclear Us cannot afford to loose the support of a nuclear arm pakistan too.

Iran going Nuclear, this is the closest they are going to get.

What about the other way round. How important is US for Pakistan, now you have the answer.

US is equally important to us as the other way around though we're less dependant on USaid and support as we used to. Pak-US ralationship hasn't always been a stable one and important lessons learned during last 20 years have made us realise that whatver good comes from this relationships doesn't last long. Therefor we're reduced our dependency by creating new alliances and resources to safeguard our interests for the next impasse.

US has nothing on us to put us under sanctions now, all she can do is cut aid unilaterally.
The worst of that is already behind us since the core of sanctions wasn't lack of democracy in Pakistan but our nuclear programme which is now in the open. And we've survived all that.

New military sanctions will hit some ongoing deals and modernasation of our armed forces but we have alternatives. China can and will supply anything we need for our armed forces in good numbers and ofcourse more expensive option is France and some other countries.

Economy will not collapse but will slow dwon by 1-2% p.a. as substantial parts of the budget will have to be diverted to defence again making less available for mega development projects.

What will the impact be on USA once we cut support in retaliation and end our contribution in WoT including intelligence that have sofar resulted in prevention of many attacks on US soil and other parts of the world?

US is equally important to us as the other way around though we're less dependant on USaid and support as we used to. Pak-US ralationship hasn't always been a stable one and important lessons learned during last 20 years have made us realise that whatver good comes from this relationships doesn't last long. Therefor we're reduced our dependency by creating new alliances and resources to safeguard our interests for the next impasse.

US has nothing on us to put us under sanctions now, all she can do is cut aid unilaterally.
The worst of that is already behind us since the core of sanctions wasn't lack of democracy in Pakistan but our nuclear programme which is now in the open. And we've survived all that.

New military sanctions will hit some ongoing deals and modernasation of our armed forces but we have alternatives. China can and will supply anything we need for our armed forces in good numbers and ofcourse more expensive option is France and some other countries.

Economy will not collapse but will slow dwon by 1-2% p.a. as substantial parts of the budget will have to be diverted to defence again making less available for mega development projects.

What will the impact be on USA once we cut support in retaliation and end our contribution in WoT including intelligence that have sofar resulted in prevention of many attacks on US soil and other parts of the world?

Ok give this to you, but not completly. China is a favourable factor.

A 1-2 % less GDP growth will mean a GDP growth-inflation gap of around 4-5%.
92 F-16s....?
Maritime Orions....?

US sanctions will hurt a export oriented country like pakistan much more than 1-2% slow down in growth. US sanctions will have other countries also not being able to trade with Pakistan, when they have US parts on them , or a law bound agreement with US which affects their trade with Pakistan.

US rules the economies of the world. There is reason why China is buying more and more american treasury notes, to keep the US afloat even though Dollar has been loosing value. Do you think Chinese are idiots buying them. The moment US goes down, China goes down to pits of no return.

Ok give this to you, but not completly. China is a favourable factor.
China is the key factor here, we have comon interests which are equally important to both of us. Pakistan will play greater part in the development of western China.
And I would count Russia to join at some point since she cannot afford to ignore a lucrative growing market like Pakistan.
Anything is possible in a multi polar world.

A 1-2 % less GDP growth will mean a GDP growth-inflation gap of around 4-5%.
Yes or maybe little less since we'll have to cut imports of luxury goods drastically which accounts for almost 33% of our imports. We'll have to keep the inflation in primary consumer goods as low as possible to prevent rise in poverty levels.

92 F-16s....?
24 older F-16's are coming FOC under the EDA programme, this will probably be completed by next year together with the 60 MLU3 kitts. Only affects will be on the 18+18 new block 52 F-16's.
Maritime Orions....?
Again FOC, we've only paid for the upgrade. Sanction could ground one third of the fleet though, it will be a blow for PN though.

What about the other way round. How important is US for Pakistan, now you have the answer.
Pakistan has history of relationships with US and has fought war with Russia for US and is still fighting one with Al-Qaeeda with immense cost.
Where as India has history of making relations for the sake of gaining only and stealing technology.
Not on a single occasion India has been proven benificial to its allies same as Pakistan.

Pakistan has history of relationships with US and has fought war with Russia for US and is still fighting one with Al-Qaeeda with immense cost.
Where as India has history of making relations for the sake of gaining only and stealing technology.
Not on a single occasion India has been proven benificial to its allies same as Pakistan.

Speaking of relationships, Last I heard was Pakistan was threatened to join the WoT ("bombed to stone age") wonder where the relationship and mutual understanding went?

Pakistan is nothing more than an army on hire, a military enterprise in the guize of a nation, ready to fight someone else's battle. You just have to bid the right amount, guys.

For all those who think US is your ally. Remember, " there are no permanent friends or enemies, there are only permanant interests". US has its interests far beyond just Pakistan, and it will no surprise if it is dumped after the the so called WoT. Pakistan is like a pawn that is soon to out live its usefullness, and it a perfectly expendible ally.

When all that US cares is it own interest, why should India not do the same? It would only be stupid to get emotional about relationships. :crazy:

I can't help but smile at the irony here .....

Pakistan is a nation specifically created in the name of Islam and supposedly to gaurd the human and religious rights of south asian muslims. Not to mention its ambitions of being a leading player of the Muslim Ummah.

But on closer inspection what do we see? Pakistan and Pakistanis (such as the one qouted) are proud of their so called long lived relationship with US. The same US that is responsible for millions of lives lost to an insane cause in Iraq, the military and financial support to Isreal against Palestine, killings is Afghanistan,..i could go on. Are they lesser muslims? Can someone care to explain?

All that Pakistan has achieved till date, is futhering the US cause in central asia. Pakistan was used as a proxy against the USSR in the 1980's and now, the well known 'War on Terror'. And, if this was the reason why Pakistan was concieved and came into existance, then I think we should appreciate Jinnah's great foresight.

Should we term it as a conundrum or hipocracy.. take ur pick.

I have only bone of contention here,

I cant term the Afghan war as the US war on USSR, rather a USA and Pakistan war on USSR. More so Pakistan than US. It was genuine threat to pakistan if USSR established itself on its border. A genuine and staunch Indian Ally on its western borders and India on the east.

I would say Pakistan had more to loose if USSR established itself in Afghanistan rather than the US.

But on closer inspection what do we see? Pakistan and Pakistanis (such as the one qouted) are proud of their so called long lived relationship with US. The same US that is responsible for millions of lives lost to an insane cause in Iraq, the military and financial support to Isreal against Palestine, killings is Afghanistan,..i could go on. Are they lesser muslims? Can someone care to explain?.
Well 1st of all who said pakistanies are proud of alliance with US? US is indeed responisble of the death of muslims and muslims nations have a part in tht too. We have no ******* untiy at all which is causing the muslims around the global getting their *** kicked.
All that Pakistan has achieved till date, is futhering the US cause in central asia. Pakistan was used as a proxy against the USSR in the 1980's and now, the well known 'War on Terror'. And, if this was the reason why Pakistan was concieved and came into existance, then I think we should appreciate Jinnah's great foresight.

How did you come this conclusion of urs? Pakistan went to support US against the USSR because if we didnt next would have been our turn and not to forget india who was already waiting for the rite moment. Do u think we would have made the same mistake again which resulted in the breaking of BD.

U mean to say for every Pakistani killied the GOP gets paid from US?
Be more specfic? What do u meant evey pakistani get killed.

Well that was hardly a way to live, with a bankrupt economy and a country on the verge of economic collapse.
Ohh PLease cut the crap! we were not bankrupt. DO u really think if we would had we been bankrupt we would still be carring out our nuclear prog.

QUOTE=Bull;87896]Oh yeah this is it. Leave without F-16s. During those times you only had F-16. Now even after getting JF-17 and an option for J-10 PAF still has run to US for 92 F-16s...why?[/QUOTE]
Why do u think we down scaled the order? After lifting of the sactions pakistan went for f-16 coz there was still time left for the induciton of jf and f-10s and since we already were familar with the plane and had the required expertiese for this plane ascompared to the induction of a new plane from france or europe, made us choose f-16s.

QUOTE=Bull;87896]Withdraws it support for WoT...lol...yeah the supreme PA that protects NATO but gets killed like flies in its own country. Go and check how many died in the week after LM.[/QUOTE]
I wouldnt need to comment on that since you have a zero ground reality knowledge.

Iran going Nuclear, this is the closest they are going to get.
And u believe this isnt going to happen, we get out of the bed and look again, why the rest of the world is getting crazy about this fact.

why is the US giving such a fighter India ?

I highly doubt that as the US doesn't want unbalance of power in that region
If it is, then there is something in the works for pakistan to counter attack the f-35.

but then agaion we all know the story of Saddam .

Pakistan is a nation specifically created in the name of Islam and supposedly to gaurd the human and religious rights of south asian muslims. Not to mention its ambitions of being a leading player of the Muslim Ummah.

But on closer inspection what do we see? Pakistan and Pakistanis (such as the one qouted) are proud of their so called long lived relationship with US. The same US that is responsible for millions of lives lost to an insane cause in Iraq, the military and financial support to Isreal against Palestine, killings is Afghanistan,..i could go on. Are they lesser muslims? Can someone care to explain?

Should we term it as a conundrum or hipocracy.. take ur pick.

:rofl:

I love to ans to your jokey reply but can you read what the topic of this thread is ?
it says: US offers next generation F-35 fighters to India
Not lets discuss the India propaganda of Pakistan Hypocrisy - which is clearly laughble and delibratly starting a shoe fight on this forum.

However the only conundrum or hipocracy is India accepting aid from the US and you dening it.

There is no need for India to buy those JSFs ...

There is no need for Pakistan to get all worried and try to match up in a few years ...

<offtopic>
This is a bloody game : US/French and Russia are benefitting from.

And millions go deprived of basic amenities in both the countries. I mean, who can't see this here, come on?
<offtopic>

I hope they stop jumping like frogs on lil baits thrown up by countries like the US and France.

They supply platforms one by one - and to each. I mean this is plain exploitation of kiddy enimosity! its a f' game

:rofl:

I love to ans to your jokey reply but can you read what the topic of this thread is ?
it says: US offers next generation F-35 fighters to India
Not lets discuss the India propaganda of Pakistan Hypocrisy - which is clearly laughble and delibratly starting a shoe fight on this forum.

this was in response to BATMAN's post, I suggest u read before you post. If u think this is offtopic why pull it any further with a stupid post such as this one. Right jokey!!!

However the only conundrum or hipocracy is India accepting aid from the US and you dening it.

Again read before you reply. Care to point out where i denied accepting US aid. I said we should do away with $81 mill that has been allocated for India.

Do yourself a favor, please dont push yourself to post on the forum especially when you nothing to contribute. :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom