What's new

US offers Small Diameter Bomb to Su 30 and Tejas

India is better off going to Israel (with their SPICE 250) for this requirement.

seems a good comparison with it .. best one is to mention is the Lock on after launch.

Both have the Capability I think.

everything india buys or is offered even if its a damn "small diameter" bomb becomes an instant.. "Game Changer" .. :rofl:

Tell me what will you do, when a Squadron of Su 30 Armed with some 20 SDB and Raning over your Tank Column deep inside Pakistan ( 18x20 = 360 )

did you see the Numbers.. 380 Bombs

Oh lovely to see Pak mentioned in the article again... perhaps we can offer you ours? after the failure of your sudarshan guidance kits..

What you have some less numbers of LGB's

P.S: Post the link of the rants.

Article is mine

A link please would be good,
& 18 F-16s also with SDB will be good ;)
Tir for tat

A link please would be good,
& 18 F-16s also with SDB will be good ;)
Tir for tat
Now SDB suddenly became a game changer :P

The way you guys take pride in loosing is applauded all over the world "Fighting to the end"

Tell me what will you do, when a Squadron of Su 30 Armed with some 20 SDB and Raning over your Tank Column deep inside Pakistan ( 18x20 = 360 )

"Deep strikes inside Pak" thats a dream that has been violated several times... much more likely is indian airbases getting blown to bits .. just like the past...

Article is mine

Apart from Laser @ sat guided glide bombs and guidance .... Pak also produces smart Stand off weapons like H series..

H-4:

k.jpg

Takbir LGM:

M7svGOu.jpg

M7svGOu.jpg

etc etc..

Apart from these Chinese LS series etc are also produced by Pakistan.

Now SDB suddenly became a game changer :P

The way you guys take pride in loosing is applauded all over the world "Fighting to the end"
When did I said it is a Game changer ? I can't see these words in my posts, you should use glasses buddy, I said Tit for Tat, and that is the pattern between both the countries, 1 goes for a specific weapon other will try to follow it to have a counter or same grade weapon. Start it from from a Rifle and it goes all d way to having nukes.
So please read before you write.
Neither did I meant anything fighting to d end or mentioned something about winning all d world.
ARE U HIGH ? cuz that stuff is good keeps you out of reality .
So it seems you are d one crying from your post.

Article is mine

Everything is nice on paper, especially numbers, do tell me how many of hostile jets will be able to penetrate Pakistani airspace? and how many of them will be bombed to oblivion on their airfields?.

"Deep strikes inside Pak" thats a dream that has been violated several times... much more likely is indian airbases getting blown to bits .. just like the past...

I sure Pakistani never see a full fledged IAF till now, But in future The numerous SEAD and Air supritorty Fighters can gain full air superiority over Pakistani strategic locations.

Never say your F 16 Blk 52 can show a pose against the Su 30 MKI, and the JF 17 against the MiG 29 K and Mirage 2000 fleet

Apart from Laser @ sat guided glide bombs and guidance .... Pak also produces smart Stand off weapons like H series..

H-4:

View attachment 238468

Takbir LGM:

View attachment 238470

View attachment 238470

etc etc..

Apart from these Chinese LS series etc are also produced by Pakistan.

Tell what's smart weapons,, those are guided missiles, like INS or mid course using SatNav

what you think about Radar homing and mmW seekers ..do you have anything like that

PGM/LGB can be used in Bombing ..not for Anti armor options

Everything is nice on paper, especially numbers, do tell me how many of hostile jets will be able to penetrate Pakistani airspace? and how many of them will be bombed to oblivion on their airfields?.

Five Squad of Su 30 MKI along with a Phalcon AEWCS.. another set of 4 Sqaud of MiG 29 with another AEWCS ..

The Mirages and Jaguars used for SEAD in first wave .. and Precession Bombing in next wave (include carpet bombing in air fields ) ..

tell me how you can counter them ..

I sure Pakistani never see a full fledged IAF till now, But in future The numerous SEAD and Air supritorty Fighters can gain full air superiority over Pakistani strategic locations.

Never say your F 16 Blk 52 can show a pose against the Su 30 MKI, and the JF 17 against the MiG 29 K and Mirage 2000 fleet

Tell what's smart weapons,, those are guided missiles, like INS or mid course using SatNav

what you think about Radar homing and mmW seekers ..do you have anything like that

PGM/LGB can be used in Bombing ..not for Anti armor options

Five Squad of Su 30 MKI along with a Phalcon AEWCS.. another set of 4 Sqaud of MiG 29 with another AEWCS ..

The Mirages and Jaguars used for SEAD in first wave .. and Precession Bombing in next wave (include carpet bombing in air fields ) ..

tell me how you can counter them ..

Tell me if you can get them to take off?. Last time when you claimed such crap 30% of your airforce was blown up before it even took off.

Tell me if you can get them to take off?. Last time whckeeen you claimed such crap 30% of your airforce was blown up before it even took off.
Last time i checked PAF only Make defensive Strategies They Know there Limitations.It will Be Suicidal For PAF to go Offensive they Neither have Resources or Aircraft's to Surpass Indian Superior Air-defenses.

Let Me tell you response Time of Indian Air command is just Few minutes after Threat Detection ,There always Squadrons Ready for 24x7 basis For Pakistan theater India Satellite Surveillance is Highly Superior in Nature And At Par With West

It will Be one Way Ticket For Attackers If they Ever think For Such Suicidal Adventure

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom