What's new

US official's visit to Islamabad postponed on Pakistan's request: US Embassy

what happened to chabahar port.
Talking with such confidence is of No use , I Repeat is of No use if you Don't know Your Geography
so , No Not Chabahar ,Iran or Russia , But Central Asian Countries Route from Germany Turkey to Uzbekistan Turkmenistan Tajikistan to Afghanistan
USA & NATO have spent billions of $ dollar and can easily put couple of billions more, Pakistanis overate their supply route importance the Facts are contrary to this , the USA & NATO does Not depend on Pakistan for transport as their are other routes available & have also been used before they can do it again Pakistan seriously needs to change its policy & should be worried
& Pakistan can message all it wants doesn't matter , Remember you re Talking to a Superpower Yad rakhkho Tum ek Super power se baat kar rahe ho !
& Yes We American's , Canadian's , British , French in Short NATO can Accuse & Do whatever we Want

Last edited:
What you say, used to be the history of every single Govt, in the history of Pakistan. Maybe, it isn't anymore. Maybe, just maybe, things are changing.
Guess we will find out in coming days.

So it seems Pakistani government is trying to play the hard ball. Lets see how long this facade lasts.
I think, US is also under pressure from NATO for wasting resources on this never ending war. NATO knows no solution , but they think there is solution and you can guess...

Talking with such confidence is of No use , I Repeat is of No use if you Don't No Your Geography
so , No Not Chabahar ,Iran or Russia , But Central Asian Countries Route from Germany Turkey to Uzbekistan Turkmenistan Tajikistan to Afghanistan
USA & NATO have spent billions of $ dollar and can easily put couple of billions more, Pakistanis overate their supply route importance the Facts are contrary to this , the USA & NATO does Not depend on Pakistan for transport as their are other routes available & have also been used before they can do it again Pakistan seriously needs to change its policy & should be worried
& Pakistan can message all it wants doesn't matter , Remember you re Talking to a Superpower Yad rakhkho Tum ek Super power se baat kar rahe ho !
& Yes We American's , Canadian's , British , French in Short NATO can Accuse & Do whatever we Want
exactly of no use. Man, if they can spend.more billions they would have done by now. There is no win in afghan without Pakistan like it or not sir.

Pakistan can message all it wants doesn't matter , Remember you re Talking to a Superpower Yad rakhkho Tum ek Super power se baat kar rahe ho !
USSR was also a superpower back in the day. And No you cant do or accuse whatever you want. IF you haven't figure it out yet, you will in coming time.

USSR was also a superpower back in the day. And No you cant do or accuse whatever you want. IF you haven't figure it out yet, you will in coming time.

Then when i come then say , Not Now , the day we become like USSR , then say , But not now ,
NATO is still the strongest & yes NATO can do whatever the hell it wants . Rule of the world Might Is Right !

Last edited:
What will be Pakistans response if the US decides to launch missile strikes on Quetta or Peshawar? The US is hell bent on war and have a sore habit of dragging neighbouring countries into full scale war. Will Pakistan respond aggressively or will it result in complete silance, media discussions and by the third day all forgot? Such provocative gestures and threats by the US only encourage neighbouring states to fulfil their own ambitions of also launching strikes inside Pakistan.

Then when i come them say , Not Now , the day we become like USSR , then say , But not now ,
NATO is still the strongest & yes NATO can do whatever the hell it want Rule of the world Might Is Right !
Nato is not interested anymore but hanging there now, tell me which nato country has respond to trump request in sending more troops in afghan becoz i have not.come across any.

Talking with such confidence is of No use , I Repeat is of No use if you Don't No Your Geography

So, your advice is simple bend over, are you for real!!!

She was essentially coming to Pakistan demanding more transit aid for India, because US want more Indian presence in Afghanistan.

agree it was not a request it was warning if she is coming for that offer then no discussion Pakistani
people are boiling on trump speech.

Pakistan buying sometime to get a feel of the moods in Beijing,Istanbul and Moscow.

Grave yard of history is full of super powers

Economic sanctions by USA will solve everything.

Back
Top Bottom