What's new

US Pakistan response on India-China clashes

Chakar The Great

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Has any one come across United States, Russia, Nato or Pakistan's official response on developing situation between China and India on border issues.

What is the purpose of this provocation by China? Chinese are very smart people they don't make such moves without bigger strategic motives at stake. What could those be? Why India is facing this increase pressure from China, Nepal, US ( after issuing report of prosecution of minorities in India and staying indifferent in current situation), Middle East ( with recent Hinduvata Islamophobic tweets issues).

Pakistan is going to be happy.

US is probably going to condemn it.

This is the step 1 of China world domination plan. Pakistan is probably next. After the US strict measures against China, China wants to become bigger and more powerful so US measures won't hurt them

Has any one come across United States, Russia, Nato or Pakistan's official response on developing situation between China and India on border issues.

What is the purpose of this provocation by China? Chinese are very smart people they don't make such moves without bigger strategic motives at stake. What could those be? Why India is facing this increase pressure from China, Nepal, US ( after issuing report of prosecution of minorities in India and staying indifferent in current situation), Middle East ( with recent Hinduvata Islamophobic tweets issues).

China needs access to the Indian Ocean, sans American mischief, or their puppet India.

Pakistan provides the shortest, and most effective path to the power supply lines in Persian Gulf, leading to the red sea.

India wants to disrupt that on American behest and is preparing offensive ( Maximum by Aug / September )
China is now counter balancing and spreading mother india out.
Sometimes people overlook that there are defense pacts between China and Pakistan.
Once China gets the CPEC going, Iran will fall in line.
This is simple,

Last edited:
Pakistan is going to be happy.

US is probably going to condemn it.

This is the step 1 of China world domination plan. Pakistan is probably next. After the US strict measures against China, China wants to become bigger and more powerful so US measures won't hurt them
If one Look at bigger scheme of things Both XI and Modi need this to escalate further. Atleast Modi wants some "show" here. India tested China in Doklam that is why this time more soldiers directly on face PLA and not behind the line. In Doklam Indian Army was sitting behind face-off soldier line. this time it is different.
Earlier as wall Tejpur Sukhoi's fly parallel to PLAAF on this side of border. tht speaks volumes IA desperate to incite PLA.
Also if this time PLA done nothing on the name of "Show" then expect IA to test their blood in AP.

Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh is a trilateral issue between India, Pakistan and China.

Why would anyone poke their nose in what each party say is 'internal matter' of their respected countries?

Have some respect for the Chinese, Indian and Pakistanis please.

gheez

Suicide is haram in Islam. The people cheering you up shows that they are the kind of scumbags who cheer when murders and rapists murder and rape and want to be involved in it.

I will never suggest you to kill yourself. I hope you live a long healthy life hopefully gaining some morals and values and coming to Islam.
Look at you taking the moral high ground here whilst on another thread you posted "I wish Imran Khan and his sons and his wives and girlfriends were infected first." referring to Covid-19, a potentially fatal virus:
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/pakistans-herd-immunity-approach.668215/#post-12366407

Suicide is haram in Islam. The people cheering you up shows that they are the kind of scumbags who cheer when murders and rapists murder and rape and want to be involved in it.

I will never suggest you to kill yourself. I hope you live a long healthy life hopefully gaining some morals and values and coming to Islam.

By the way, you're commiting a criminal offence. Maybe in China it's okay to kill but in civilised world, inciting someone to kill is a criminal offence
Haram or Halal. I am almost like a Pakistani. I come here consider this my second home. But with friends/brothers like you, who needs enemies. I might as well go embrace the Indians.

By the way, you're commiting a criminal offence. Maybe in China it's okay to kill but in civilised world, inciting someone to kill is a criminal offence

Haven't you stroked your Indian masters ego enough for today? Haha bunch of pole vaulters.

India cannot take it international... they themselves kept it bilateral. Either way, they not only changed the status of the region unilaterally, going against U.N. resolutions, but also militarized LAC again in contravention of existing accords. If anything they'd be made to eat their own vomit and rub their nose in dirt or face the music.

Let's see if they even try taking it international now.

Back
Top Bottom