What's new

US planes violate Pakistan airspace

Neo said:
:bat: :GUNS:

Neo

I just wanted to say :lol:

Do I know you?

Janajee,

Can I change my pet name if it is Salim? It maybe confusing for you, but not to me and those who know me! ;)

Back to the topics guys, enough of this greetings and remarks start some thing interesting. i will join u from their on......

US planes violate Pakistan airspace.......GREAT...........For PAF.......at some time they sell stickers like (sleep tight pakistan air force is awake)....it should be corrected and listed as (Dont sleep tight pakistan air force is still sleeping..............)

airbus said:
US planes violate Pakistan airspace.......GREAT...........For PAF.......at some time they sell stickers like (sleep tight pakistan air force is awake)....it should be corrected and listed as (Dont sleep tight pakistan air force is still sleeping..............)
:flag: :flag: :flag: :flag:

I would like to believe that the US airplanes could not have violated Paksitani airspace without some tacit understanding of some sort.

The radars would have picked up the flight path well before they entered Pak airspace. Therefore, I am sure the PAF would have intercepted them.

If they did not, then there must be some real good reasons.

Back
Top Bottom