What's new

US police have already killed over 700 people in 2022, on track to break record

Hi,

See the term BAD GUY---. It is designed to make the person inhuman---less human---. He is a bad guy---so just like in video games the bad guys are killed---similarly---this person being a " bad guy " needs to be killed.---.

This is not your "daily life"???

View attachment 900330

But we are talking about American police "killing". isn't it?
No, it is not. For starter, I am not a drug addict like George Floyd was in that event.

applause!

You seem to want to prove that the American police are right in killing people. It's all the fault of the American people.

And you try to prove that the Chinese police kill like the American police. Is it because you think the Chinese police have no Body worn video ?

Baby. Who gave you courage??
Chinese police just 'disappear' people. No need for body cameras.

Hi,

See the term BAD GUY---. It is designed to make the person inhuman---less human---. He is a bad guy---so just like in video games the bad guys are killed---similarly---this person being a " bad guy " needs to be killed.---.

Well considering a homeowner in that neighborhood called police and said his cousin was heavily armed outside and was determined to break into his house and kill him and that he needed help. When officers arrived the guy started shooting at the officers.

The officer's single shot sent the guy to the ground and he then shot himself in the head with one of the four firearms he was carrying.

I think that's a pretty good definition of a "bad guy".

Well considering a homeowner in that neighborhood called police and said his cousin was heavily armed outside and was determined to break into his house and kill him and that he needed help. When officers arrived the guy started shooting at the officers.

The officer's single shot sent the guy to the ground and he then shot himself in the head with one of the four firearms he was carrying.

I think that's a pretty good definition of a "bad guy".
Hi,

Incidently that term was used against Taliban at the start of the afghan war and stuck with that term---.

When the interviewer asked Prince Harry how is it like being in combat---he replied " it is just like shooting BAD GUYS in a video game "---.

There was a reason behind this name---. Took the humanity out of the enemy---took the compassion against death and destruction of the enemy---made their live worthless---worthless than dirt---.

It started with video games of the 90's and the western forces loved this term-=--.

It became such a norm---that even the Australian spec forces---who had no beef against the Afghans in this conflict & the afghans had no beef with them---they brutally killed the afghans---so did the norwegian & Danish forces---.

This is what one black friend did to her friend (killed her) , so you can imagine what they do to their enemies and the sort of people the US police need to deal with (warning graphic):-

oh I understand. So the American police are right to kill people.

No, it is not. For starter, I am not a drug addict like George Floyd was in that event.

Mmm. I understand. Americans say the Chinese police are worse. Then the American police can kill more people.

In short. Everything is the fault of the people. The American police are absolutely right. oh The American police are the Virgin Mary. The duty of the American police is to kill more American people.

Maybe you need to READ other people post BEFORE you insult them otherwise you are the one that looked stupid

I said you never WATCHED any Bodycam footage, not you don't know what Bodycam are. Showing me a bunch of third tier Bodycam in China have nothing to do with the question "have you EVER watched any Bodycam footage?".

Maybe if America have less Chinese like this the number of Police Killing will go down.

This Chinese dude killed 4 other Chinese dudes in Oklahoma on a weed farm...

Can you imagine what will happned if this is in China and not South FL? The Chinese cop would have cut off his balls on a live stream and sent it sign for to his parent.
idiot.

Police have killed more than 100 children since 2015 in US, data shows

I can think about it. When all your family members are killed by the American police. You still think the American police are the Virgin Mary. After all, you have been brainwashed.

Maybe you need to READ other people post BEFORE you insult them otherwise you are the one that looked stupid

I said you never WATCHED any Bodycam footage, not you don't know what Bodycam are. Showing me a bunch of third tier Bodycam in China have nothing to do with the question "have you EVER watched any Bodycam footage?".

Maybe if America have less Chinese like this the number of Police Killing will go down.

This Chinese dude killed 4 other Chinese dudes in Oklahoma on a weed farm...

Can you imagine what will happned if this is in China and not South FL? The Chinese cop would have cut off his balls on a live stream and sent it sign for to his parent.

I fully understand the American logic... "The American police like to kill children. So the Chinese police will be even worse.". And according to this logical principle. American police can kill more American children.

Right wingers say its their right to own guns to protect themselves

but statistics say 80% of casualties from legally owned firearms are against their family or friends. Either by accident e.g. scared and shooting at figures in the dark at night, or children acquiring weapons and shooting them and mostly because people get angry and heated in arguments with their friends and family the most and end up shooting them and regretting it moments later. When you get really mad and see red, you almost black out and go a little crazy. If you had no weapons you would punch but if u did you would use it. Can't trust ordinary people like that.

Also forgot to mention that heavy drug use + guns is a bad thing altogether especially with the mental illness epidemic in America. Suicides are also too common.
Sounds more like a people issue than a gun issue tbh. Nobody should have their guns taken away because some troglodytes doesnt store loaded firearms in a proper manner away from people who cant operate it

oh, the Chinese police killed these American children.

Chinese know they cant touch Americans, they just kill their own.

The murder rate in China does not equal that of Switzerland, as the Global Times claimed in 2015. It’s higher than anywhere in Europe, and similar to that of the US. And in the middle of its own war on drugs, the Chinese state may well be executing tens of thousands of its citizens, most of them impoverished farmers from south-western provinces, without the straightforward link between crime and punishment the Jamica Gleaner's forthright correspondent assumes.

Back
Top Bottom