What's new

US police have already killed over 700 people in 2022, on track to break record

Ok,if I post a video of Chinese police beating up people and spraying them,for wanting to get out of the quarantine,will that seem appropriate? Will it mean Chinese police are all brutal? Nasty?
You mean like this? :lol:

Go ahead. I am not like you start attacking video or article or poster, just to make feel good or deluded.

I will attack the wrong narrative or misleading narrative they are giving of the video...

Last edited:
Go ahead. I am not like you start attacking video or article or poster, just to make feel good or deluded.

I will attack the wrong narrative or misleading narrative they are giving of the video...
You're not attacking? You're implying that USA sucks and China is a paradise.

And it's offensive to policemen in USA who struggle with every nonsense and criminal out there,to protect others.

One can come here and post videos and say "Oooh look at the Chinese police! Oooh they are so evil! They oppress the people! Look,they are beating this poor man!"

What's the point to this?

You're not attacking? You're implying that USA sucks and China is a paradise.

And it's offensive to policemen in USA who struggle with every nonsense and criminal out there,to protect others.

One can come here and post videos and say "Oooh look at the Chinese police! Oooh they are so evil! They oppress the people! Look,they are beating this poor man!"

What's the point to this?
The point is the over excessive force used by US policemen compare to other nation enforcers. The US police shoot on the small sign of action without even much confirmation. That is unacceptable and unprofessional.

And finally, there is no doubt China is much safer than USA. Will you ask your lady friend to walk on NY street alone in the night?

They probably will 700 per week. It’s most likely in the multiple thousands. America is a murderous regime run by terrorists in suits.

American military police kill blacks as a sport. It’s a hobby to them. Just look at videos.

All these brainwashed wannabe ‘Americans’ on this forum are deluded.

They probably will 700 per week. It’s most likely in the multiple thousands. America is a murderous regime run by terrorists in suits.

American military police kill blacks as a sport. It’s a hobby to them. Just look at videos.

All these brainwashed American drones on this forum are deluded morons.

Anything other pearls of wisdom you might wish to share? :D

And finally, there is no doubt China is much safer than USA. Will you ask your lady friend to walk on NY street alone in the night?
It's unfair to constantly nag about USA,while portraying China as a paradise.

And coming from a police family,I despise it when people put all policemen in the same basket. Are you telling me that mistakes aren't happening in China? That everything is peachy? Or is it because we rarely get to see stuff and real statistics from China? How do I know that a country that is more "totalitarian" and more "controlled" than USA,doesn't cover up stuff?

I'm not saying it sucks,I'm saying how can one compare? What's the point in posting these "oh look USA so bad,me so lucky live in China" threads?

The point is the over excessive force used by US policemen compare to other nation enforcers. The US police shoot on the small sign of action without even much confirmation. That is unacceptable and unprofessional.

There are utterly brainwashed and truly delusional clowns that think America is safer country than China.

LMAO

I’ve travelled and lived in many countries around the world including America. I can tell you that America was BY FAR the most unsafe I felt. Streets are completely unsafe. Violence is how they survive.

Ok,if I post a video of Chinese police beating up people and spraying them,for wanting to get out of the quarantine,will that seem appropriate? Will it mean Chinese police are all brutal? Nasty?
This is not your "daily life"???

0d6edf5ac5a146d7af50e600904e7760.jpg

But we are talking about American police "killing". isn't it?

View attachment 900330

Sure,find a bad egg and say the whole country is bad.

So tell me,how do we know that Chinese police in all provinces of the PRC,are being polite and don't misuse their authority? Are videos allowed there? Transparent stats? No censorship? Bodycams? Can you deviate from the official Party line?

You didn't answer,what's the point of these threads? To say "oooh America bad,me so happy live in China"?

View attachment 900330

Precisely @Foinikas

He is the kind of trash produced by EU education system which try to give them a sense of superiority and then start going around lecture others about human right and right practice and when I question him about Palestine genocide and Indian Muslim Kashmir brutality. This fool keep beating around the bush and avoid talking about it.

Only idiots really think EU has BS human right when they only know how to target enemies of USA. As long as you are friend of USA, human right abuse are not subjected to you. There is nothing human right about EU, it just used as a tool to attack others. Shame on EU.

So tell me,how do we know that Chinese police in all provinces of the PRC,are being polite and don't misuse their authority? Are videos allowed there? Transparent stats? No censorship? Bodycams? Can you deviate from the official Party line?

You didn't answer,what's the point of these threads? To say "oooh America bad,me so happy live in China"?
Precisely. One Chinese police do wrong thing and u will blame is whole CPC instructed them to do so.

You are slapping on your own face and own words... :enjoy:

Calm down. my baby. you're a little off topic. we are talking about "American police kill". this is just a fact. you seem to have gone crazy.

Precisely @Foinikas

He is the kind of trash produced by EU education system which try to give them a sense of superiority and then start going around lecture others about human right and right practice and when I question him about Palestine genocide and Indian Muslim Kashmir brutality. This fool keep beating around the bush and avoid talking about it.

Only idiots really think EU has BS human right when they only know how to target enemies of USA. As long as you are friend of USA, human right abuse are not subjected to you. There is nothing human right about EU, it just used as a tool to attack others. Shame on EU.

Precisely. One Chinese police do wrong thing and u will blame is whole CPC instructed them to do so.

You are slapping on your own face and own words... :enjoy:
Forgive him. He was just humiliated by the Turks. He has gone crazy.

Calm down. my baby. you're a little off topic. we are talking about "American police kill". this is just a fact. you seem to have gone crazy.
Looks like you don't understand what I'm saying. Maybe it's your english 🤷‍♂️

1.Where did you see "superiority"? On the contrary,you're the ones trying to portray the PRC as superior. I didn't say that either country nor EU is superior nor did I imply it.
2.When exactly did I "beat around the bush" when you supposedly questioned me about Palestine. And I don't remember you ever asking me anything about Kashmir.

Ok then,boycott us and work with other countries only.

You are slapping on your own face and own words...
That's actually what YOU are doing about the Americans. You blame the entire police force and the entire country,for a few bad eggs. Then,you're saying that I'm doing this about China.

I'm glad to see you calm down. don't worry. the Turks are not here. No one will insult you. you just need to respect the facts.

1.Where did you see "superiority"? On the contrary,you're the ones trying to portray the PRC as superior. I didn't say that either country nor EU is superior nor did I imply it.
2.When exactly did I "beat around the bush" when you supposedly questioned me about Palestine. And I don't remember you ever asking me anything about Kashmir.

Ok then,boycott us and work with other countries only.

That's actually what YOU are doing about the Americans. You blame the entire police force and the entire country,for a few bad eggs. Then,you're saying that I'm doing this about China.
You don't beat around the bush, tell me when is EU going to sanction India or Israel for human right abuse and genocide against Palestine and Indian Muslim?

Double standard EU value. No one respect EU crook value!

Back
Top Bottom